LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all know why else would they refuse a lie detector test that could prove them innocent in the eyes of the public?

i like george too

still i need proof ..............LP's opinion means very little to me

Same here. His theories are so random and based on absolutely nothing. He has no credibility at all. How would he even get information about who the father is? He says he hasn't spoken with the family since the bond was revoked but also says Lee calls him everyday. So did Lee call and tell him this dirty little secret? I don't think so.

LP should go back to thinking up ways that Caylee died - like jumping off a balcony while eating a candy bar :rolleyes:

What LP is saying is libelous. He misinterpreted the evidence. From the beginning he has misunderstood the distinction between mitochondrial DNA and DNA. No knock on him for that but he is a good example in this one instance of how a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. I would not say this if I hadn't heard him "explain" why he believes what he does. But for that, I would assume he had some inside knowledge from documents he had read or something LE said to him. As it stands, the only reason he is saying suspect familial parentage is due to this misunderstanding. I do think LP has some interesting insights & that he courageously expresses them. I also feel he has every right to be frustrated with the Anthonys. This assertion is worse than imprudent, however. Further, in what way does scandal like this advance the investigation and prosecution of the case!?

If the DNA test alone could show the child was produced by two biologically related parents why wasn't something done a long time ago? If it was an independent test, I guess they aren't required to notify the authorities since incest is illegal?

It is not illegal over the age of consent.

What LP is saying is libelous. He misinterpreted the evidence. From the beginning he has misunderstood the distinction between mitochondrial DNA and DNA. No knock on him for that but he is a good example in this one instance of how a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing. I would not say this if I hadn't heard him "explain" why he believes what he does. But for that, I would assume he had some inside knowledge from documents he had read or something LE said to him. As it stands, the only reason he is saying suspect familial parentage is due to this misunderstanding. I do think LP has some interesting insights & that he courageously expresses them. I also feel he has every right to be frustrated with the Anthonys. This assertion is worse than imprudent, however. Further, in what way does scandal like this advance the investigation and prosecution of the case!?

They have a full profile on Caylee. He likely has access to that profile. It is not rocket science to tell when there is in-line family DNA in a DNA profile.

I don't think it had anything at all to do with the hair, but Caylee's full DNA profile. Remember that they took DNA from GA, CA & LA at the beginning of the investigation to rule out any DNA they found in the car.

They have a full profile on Caylee. He likely has access to that profile. It is not rocket science to tell when there is in-line family DNA in a DNA profile.

I don't think it had anything at all to do with the hair, but Caylee's full DNA profile. Remember that they took DNA from GA, CA & LA at the beginning of the investigation to rule out any DNA they found in the car.

What makes you believe that LP would have access to anything more than we have? He's not LE.

What makes you believe that LP would have access to anything more than we have? He's not LE.

Private detectives have many ways to get info. JG could have released it to him, as they have talked on numerous occasions and JG is cooperating in this.

Private detectives have many ways to get info. JG could have released it to him, as they have talked on numerous occasions and JG is cooperating in this.
I believe that Bounty Hunters have some priveledges that normal folk do not...

LP did say Cindy, Lee and Casey knows. Awhile back on NG.

I remember that. I just wish LP would tell us a little more about what he knows instead of giving us little bits and pieces. I was never good at the whole patience thing. :)

Someone who uses sex to gain acceptance or love doesn't discriminate between family and non family.
They are looking for acceptance.
Given the way Casey is, I could see her coming on to either LA or GA and things going to far.

IMO--I agree with you 100%

Other posters presume it would be George because of the divorce filing after Caylee's birth.
Lee would have been about 22 at the time of Caylee's conception.
When did Lee move out of the home? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think the family knows who Caylee's dad is. The incest talk going around makes me wonder, instead of George or Lee who I don't believe either one is the father, but what about a cousin or uncle. It seems so strange to me that you don't see any family really around who are being supportive. There just seems to be too much secrecy around Caylee's dad, something isn't adding up. JMO

I believe that Bounty Hunters have some priveledges that normal folk do not...

I agree with you, I'll bet he has many friends in LE and he knows
A LOT more than we give him credit for.

I think the family knows who Caylee's dad is. The incest talk going around makes me wonder, instead of George or Lee who I don't believe either one is the father, but what about a cousin or uncle. It seems so strange to me that you don't see any family really around who are being supportive. There just seems to be too much secrecy around Caylee's dad, something isn't adding up. JMO

Maybe, or maybe they truly don't know who the father is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214