LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion here......i dont think the family knows who the father is..dont think Casey knows who the father is. I aboloutely dont think its George or Lee...no way..The family didnt even acknowledge her pregnancy..they let her sit in her bedroom and dont ask her what she did with her daughteer, I dont think they asked many questions about the father. I think their life motto is...what you dont know cant hurt you.

I do not think that Lee has ever had any inappropriate contact with his sister. The idea is repulsive and unfair to the family and anyone that Lee is dating.

Incest is without question illegal in Florida.

"826.04 Incest. ---
Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required."

If you submit Leonard Padilla +Caylee parentage to google search, you will see that the bounty hunter's analysis rested solely on the hair that was found in the trunk. I did mention in my post that it was his explanation which revealed his misunderstanding. So, you may not think his idea had anything to do with the hair, but Leonard Padilla says that is all it had to do with.

If you submit Leonard Padilla +Caylee parentage to google search, you will see that the bounty hunter's analysis rested solely on the hair that was found in the trunk. I did mention in my post that it was his explanation which revealed his misunderstanding. So, you may not think his idea had anything to do with the hair, but Leonard Padilla says that is all it had to do with.
Yes, originally - when the whole mitrocondial DNA business wasn't really clear but it has been much discussed since then. Surely, someone has explained it to LP! He was still supposedly making these statements yesterday.

Yes, originally - when the whole mitrocondial DNA business wasn't really clear but it has been much discussed since then. Surely, someone has explained it to LP! He was still supposedly making these statements yesterday.

I think LP is still mad at the Anthonys and really doesn't care if people get the wrong impression about the family or not. JMO

I think that it's horrible that LP would even insinuate such a thing.. I dont believe any of his "facts" and I don't know how anyone does. IMO

I think that it's horrible that LP would even insinuate such a thing.. I dont believe any of his "facts" and I don't know how anyone does. IMO

i agree.

i just can't understand why CA & GA's lawyer hasn't filed suit against him for saying it?

Maybe Cindy wanted another child and Casey was the egg donor/surrogate. I assume George's swimmies would've been used but who knows. This might explain Cindy referring to herself as "mom" to Caylee, and a part of her wanting the custody she was supposed to get from the get-go. You know, around the time when Cindy was the first person to hold Caylee after being born. :)

Throwing that out there cuz I'm bored with the case. (I appreciate LP for keeping things interesting).

I think the family knows who Caylee's dad is. The incest talk going around makes me wonder, instead of George or Lee who I don't believe either one is the father, but what about a cousin or uncle. It seems so strange to me that you don't see any family really around who are being supportive. There just seems to be too much secrecy around Caylee's dad, something isn't adding up. JMO

Good point. Where is this extended family? Odd how no Aunts, Uncles , cousins have nothing to say. Very tight lipped IMHO

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
They have a full profile on Caylee. He likely has access to that profile. It is not rocket science to tell when there is in-line family DNA in a DNA profile.

I don't think it had anything at all to do with the hair, but Caylee's full DNA profile. Remember that they took DNA from GA, CA & LA at the beginning of the investigation to rule out any DNA they found in the car.

-----------------------

How did they get a 'full DNA profile' -- it could not have been from the hair in the trunk, I don't think. I thought it had to be a live hair 'plucked' not fallen out -- I think the only way they could have done a full nuclear DNA study is from the paternity test with Jesse -- was that available and did Casey actually release those medical records to LE?

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
They have a full profile on Caylee. He likely has access to that profile. It is not rocket science to tell when there is in-line family DNA in a DNA profile.

I don't think it had anything at all to do with the hair, but Caylee's full DNA profile. Remember that they took DNA from GA, CA & LA at the beginning of the investigation to rule out any DNA they found in the car.

-----------------------

How did they get a 'full DNA profile' -- it could not have been from the hair in the trunk, I don't think. I thought it had to be a live hair 'plucked' not fallen out -- I think the only way they could have done a full nuclear DNA study is from the paternity test with Jesse -- was that available and did Casey actually release those medical records to LE?

At the very beginning, I believe that they also took other objects including one of Caylee's hairbrushes.

At the very beginning, I believe that they also took other objects including one of Caylee's hairbrushes.

I believe they can do a mtDNA match [mother to mother] with hair from the hairbrush but I believe a full nuclear DNA can only be done with hair, semen, blood or cheek swab -- sample and the hair has to be 'plucked from the head' - not one that has fallen out. That would leave only the paternity test which was either a blood sample or cheek swab -- so the question is do they keep these paternity tests? Are they part of the medical records and did Casey release them?

I do not think that Lee has ever had any inappropriate contact with his sister. The idea is repulsive and unfair to the family and anyone that Lee is dating.

Incest is without question illegal in Florida.

"826.04 Incest. ---
Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required."
I agree with you. I don't think Lee or George had inappropriate contact with KC. If it comes out at trial that either one is Caylee's father I will be surprised. I still say that LP mentioned such a thing because he is unclear about DNA or he still harbors ill feelings toward the Anthonys.

I can't believe I finally clicked on this thread. :sheesh:

LP just wants attention. Always did.

Actually, at this point (4 months?), why keep it a secret? After all this time, this is not making sense to me.

Good point. Where is this extended family? Odd how no Aunts, Uncles , cousins have nothing to say. Very tight lipped IMHO

That is strange, you don't have to condone what KC has done to be supportive. This family is more than odd.:confused:

This is my first post, I enjoy reading and learning from this site. Honestly, I'm glad there are others going just about batty over this case.:crazy:

That is strange, you don't have to condone what KC has done to be supportive. This family is more than odd.:confused:

This is my first post, I enjoy reading and learning from this site. Honestly, I'm glad there are others going just about batty over this case.:crazy:

Since they moved away from Ohio many years ago they are probably not close with extended family. The concept is foreign to my side of the family, but my husband's family is not close at all. His parents did not keep close contact with sibs that moved to other states, so he barely knows aunts, uncles, cousins. I think that happens a lot more than it used to.

Since they moved away from Ohio many years ago they are probably not close with extended family. The concept is foreign to my side of the family, but my husband's family is not close at all. His parents did not keep close contact with sibs that moved to other states, so he barely knows aunts, uncles, cousins. I think that happens a lot more than it used to.

My family is the same way. We are not close at all. I haven't seen my mother and two of my sisters in six years. I know it's hard to imagine, but it does happen sometimes. My husband's family is a different story. His family is extremely close and wouldn't hesitate to come to his defense if the need ever arose.

I should mention that I am adopted so maybe that has something to do with it.

I really don't think either George or Lee are Caylee's father.

I just wonder why LP mentioned it.

Ha.... LP probably came to the conclusion from just putting the two names together...

CAseY and LEE = CAYLEE

IMO there was no union between the siblings. We all know the person who runs the show at home most likely picked the the baby's name ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member