LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if whoever the father is has known about her all along and didn't give a fig, would you still applaud and support him for coming forward now to care for Caylee's interests?
Yes. I would. Under the circumstances. What is KC's family doing that is any better than the "father that couldn't give a fig"? Are they giving a fig?

I dont think any of them know who the father is and I dont think Cindy asked too much about him. She takes what KC says at face value..she likely has some sort of personality disorder herself. its called wacko..

Yes. I would. Under the circumstances. What is KC's family doing that is any better than the "father that couldn't give a fig"? Are they giving a fig?

Cindy and George loved and cared for Caylee for her entire short life. They provided her with a home, they supported her, and they showed her lots of love and attention. I'm sure they more than give a fig now which is why they refuse to admit that she's gone.

Cindy and George loved and cared for Caylee for her entire short life. They provided her with a home, they supported her, and they showed her lots of love and attention. I'm sure they more than give a fig now which is why they refuse to admit that she's gone.

I aree chilly..for all their faults and whatever their issues are..they did love and care for caylee, and they cared for and protected casey throughout her life..right or worng.

I am of the opinion that KC is not the type of person to pass on the possibility of child support payments. I am to believe that someone who stole gas and money was not interested in child support payments from the Daddy?

I know that if my daughter had a baby, and lived at home and I was working to help her support her baby, I would do everything in my power to help her identify the father and protect that baby's future. What if the father were wealthy, or what if the father died in an accident and had a life insurance policy......it's not like CA and GA were rich enough to provide for that child forever.

So, the question remains, why wasn't anyone in that family worried about securing that baby's future via the father???? In fact, I'd argue that KC's apparent instability and inability to work (and you know they knew) was an even stronger reason to determine who the father was. Unless...............

I am of the opinion that KC is not the type of person to pass on the possibility of child support payments. I am to believe that someone who stole gas and money was not interested in child support payments from the Daddy?

I know that if my daughter had a baby, and lived at home and I was working to help her support her baby, I would do everything in my power to help her identify the father and protect that baby's future. What if the father were wealthy, or what if the father died in an accident and had a life insurance policy......it's not like CA and GA were rich enough to provide for that child forever.

So, the question remains, why wasn't anyone in that family worried about securing that baby's future via the father???? In fact, I'd argue that KC's apparent instability and inability to work (and you know they knew) was an even stronger reason to determine who the father was. Unless...............

It is very odd. This is one dysfunctional household thats for sure...I really think that cindy didnt ask the questions that would rock any boats.. She probably didnt want to share the baby..

A friend of mine didn't try to go after child support payments, because she didn't want her daughter's father involved in her life. The father had no interest in being a father to his child at all.

And remember too...the A's never questioned anything..Where was KC's paycheck..where did she bank? why d idnt she have to do taxes? where does the nanny live? whats her phone number in case we need it? NOTHING !NO follow up questions..its a pattern of life for them.

There are plenty of Dads out there making child support payments that are totally uninvolved in their kids lives. Was KC afraid of that? Why?

But, if he did die in a car accident like she claims, were attempts made to lay claim to any life insurance? He could no longer be involved in the childs life, so what would the reason be for not making a claim to any death benefit?

If they had the childs best interest at heart, they would have checked in to this if they truly believed the car accident story. KC's and her parents feeling aside. This was about Caylee. I would breathe deeply, swallow hard and do it.

And remember too...the A's never questioned anything..Where was KC's paycheck..where did she bank? why d idnt she have to do taxes? where does the nanny live? whats her phone number in case we need it? NOTHING !NO follow up questions..its a pattern of life for them.

Yes, and this explains why Casey thought she could just tell the police that "Caylee is with the nanny. She's fine." She never in her wildest dreams figured they'd actually make her prove it. No one ever challenged her lies before so why would anyone challenge her this time?

George even said he had suspected for two years that Casey didn't have a job. WTH? If it was my daughter, I'm pretty dam sure I would've done something about that suspicion. Nobody ever challenged her and so she thought she would just go on with her life - no questions asked.

You would think that she would want child support from the father. But if she was getting everything she needed from Mommy and Daddy - she probably saw no reason to llow someone else the parental rights to Caylee. Whether true or not, in her mind she was already fighting her mother over parental control.

I have a sister who divorced when her girls were both very young. Three years old and 1 year old. She never went after child support until the oldest was 16. I truly believe in her mind, she figured he wouldn't fight to see the girls and they were old enough by then to refer to him the same way their mother did. Not that he was a prize - but he was still their father.

Now my niece has a baby and I have not yet heard one word about going after the child's father for child support. And he gets the same nickname my sister's ex had. :sheesh:

I think Judge Judy explains it best. When she has a young mother who doesn't want child support because it is her child - Judge Judy says she doesn't care what the mother wants - it is the child's right. I think a lot of controlling people lose sight of that.

I think Judge Judy explains it best. When she has a young mother who doesn't want child support because it is her child - Judge Judy says she doesn't care what the mother wants - it is the child's right. I think a lot of controlling people lose sight of that.

However, Judge Judy is gravely mistaken if she thinks she knows what is best for that child over its own mother. That is where our justice system is flawed.

In my state, every father is automatically granted visitation during the child support hearing. You can't have one w/o the other, meaning every mother who seeks child support from the father will also have a court order in writing stating how many days/months/weeks per year the father is legally entitled to the child. If the mother seeks to deny the father visitation she will be prosecuted. Therefore, many mothers who seek to protect their children from an undesirable father do not seek child support.

I would have been much better off as a child if my selfish mother would have been willing to do without child support in order to protect me from my abusive father. But, unfortunately, she wanted the money, even if it meant subjecting me to my control-freak father who enforced visitation because I was an object he was financing.

It is in Cindy's video statement that they went to see an attorney in case anything happened to Casey that they would have all rights and pretty much wrote off the father -- I don't know what to make of all this. LP isn't thinking it he is stating it as fact and pretty much has been since the DNA results came back and the detectives and FBI met Lee, Casey and Cindy at Baez office. So I don't know why Cindy's atty hasn't issued a 'cease and desist' -- And unless the paternity test was made available to them I don't think they can say positively it was Caylee in the trunk without the father's DNA.

Caylee

Casey + Lee = Caylee

They are always hugged up together.......a very good possibility

One of my sons looks remarkably like my brother... who also looks remarkably like my father. I assure you, neither one of them are my son's father. It is not unusual for family members to look a lot alike.

There are plenty of Dads out there making child support payments that are totally uninvolved in their kids lives. Was KC afraid of that? Why?

But, if he did die in a car accident like she claims, were attempts made to lay claim to any life insurance? He could no longer be involved in the childs life, so what would the reason be for not making a claim to any death benefit?

If they had the childs best interest at heart, they would have checked in to this if they truly believed the car accident story. KC's and her parents feeling aside. This was about Caylee. I would breathe deeply, swallow hard and do it.

Maybe he didn't have any kind of life insurance. And if he was not named on Caylee's birth certificate, some kind of proof of paternity would be required in order to get SS benefits. Maybe the A's just didn't think it was worth the trouble, and any investigation into it would have had to be initiated by Casey anyway, since she was the mother and legally an adult.
I just don't see all this as being sinister or proof that there was any incest in the family. Someone mentioned that incest is not illegal if it was over the age of consent, and that is not true. It is illegal here, and probably a lot of other states, no matter what age. (In fact, here it is illegal for first cousins to marry.) Men are prosecuted all the time for having sex with their daughters, consensual or not.

You would think that she would want child support from the father. But if she was getting everything she needed from Mommy and Daddy - she probably saw no reason to llow someone else the parental rights to Caylee. Whether true or not, in her mind she was already fighting her mother over parental control.

I have a sister who divorced when her girls were both very young. Three years old and 1 year old. She never went after child support until the oldest was 16. I truly believe in her mind, she figured he wouldn't fight to see the girls and they were old enough by then to refer to him the same way their mother did. Not that he was a prize - but he was still their father.

Now my niece has a baby and I have not yet heard one word about going after the child's father for child support. And he gets the same nickname my sister's ex had. :sheesh:

In some cases, it's just not a good idea to have the bio father in the picture, because of issues we may not know about. Not saying this is the case here, but I know in my situation, God only knows how my boys would have turned out if they had been around their dad all their lives. I was happy to do without the money, rather than have his influence on my kids. It takes more than just sharing DNA to be a real daddy... and unfortunately he didn't have any other qualifications.

I agree that it is not always the best thing to have the father involved and that it may be better to be without the money. But this is assuming you have money and the means to support you child. KC did not.....and she was finding it increasingly difficult to "obtain" money. She may of sensed that her parents "were on to her". She was spiraling out of control..... and instead of opting to go the child support route or give custody to gp's or the real dad, she harms her child?

What proof do we have that the GP's knew who the Dad was and fully understood that it was best KC didn't ask for support?

I think the question about the father has to be answered to help determine what happened to Caylee. There has to be reason CA and GA do not seem concerned in the least with who the father is, or even if he is truly dead. An obituary article alone could not possible have answered their questions.

Was the fog in the house so thick that they quit asking even the basic questions any gparent would have asked? Were they in denial about KC and couldn't even go there?

When someone in your household is mentally ill or has some type of personality disorder, it affects everyone. You have to wonder if GA and CA are seeing a little more clearly now. And is the guilt about not being able to clear the fog what is keeping them from accepting what has really happened now? They can't admit she is guilty because there are so many things they contributed to (possible unknowingly). They feel responsible for all of this. I have a feeling their silence though in the last couple of weeks is the sound of the fog lifting for them. I do feel for them. They did make mistakes but I do feel for them.

JMO

Some girls don't go after child support because they don't know who the father is. Some girls go to parties, get drunk, have sex with multiple partners and don't even remember who the guys were. Sometimes they don't even have last names.

I do not profess to understand the in's and outs of DNA, and previously blew off as ridiculous previous suggestion that LA may be Caylee's biological father. However, I was watching the 6:00 and 6:30 news on WFTV and as part of the segment on the most recent developments in this case, it was reported that LE had to obtain a warrant to get DNA sample from LA, even though GA and CA gave them right up. It was then again reported that LA had refused a polygraph and talked GA and CA into refusing as well.
Maybe I am naive, but to me, if you have nothing to hide, why shy away from either providing a sample for testing, or take a polygraph? I am not foolish enough to think that people have not been railroaded by LE, but something is setting off my hinky meter more and more about who was Caylee's dad, and what LA knows.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties