LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap::clap:

that and an FBI connection for having the tests run, eh????
looking more and more like what we initially didn't want to think about could be true...
:eek:

He really would not need the FBI connections. Anywhere there is a university you can have DNA run. All he would need run would be LA's and then with Caylee's and KC's already done, the markers would be obvious.

He really would not need the FBI connections. Anywhere there is a university you can have DNA run. All he would need run would be LA's and then with Caylee's and KC's already done, the markers would be obvious.

I know, but in this case, since the FBI was *already involved* and they respect him, etc., maybe such a test was performed, even though it has nothing to do witht he substance of the pending/potentially pending charges against Casey :rolleyes: just sayin' it's be even easier than usual, maybe, to just "get it done"

Leonard Padilla has a law degree, 30+ years as a Certified Bounty Hunter, is President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of a law school in Sacramento, is featured on National Geographic, served in the U.S. Air Force, is active in politics in the State Capital of California, and is now a pundit in the Caylee Anthony case. He has contacts in lots of places and he knows stuff.

Don't (want) to think this is true and I don't think it is....but would explain why they are pulling together ...this would be an UGLY family secret to let out.

Again not sure about this but I have always thought there is a reason they are seemingly rallied around casey. That first call where Cindy dared question Casey's involvement and shortly after every body is rallied around her. They all questioned in the beginning and then something changed and they were lying, high-fiving, spinning etc..

Must be some secret or something that Casey can hang over their heads???? Maybe that's why they let her get away with so much, she was blackmailing them.

Leonard Padilla has a law degree, 30+ years as a Certified Bounty Hunter, is President and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of a law school in Sacramento, is featured on National Geographic, served in the U.S. Air Force, is active in politics in the State Capital of California, and is now a pundit in the Caylee Anthony case. He has contacts in lots of places and he knows stuff.

Wow, did not know that- I just wish he could give us a little more info - to let us know if there is proof that exists for his theory

There have been a lot of rumors that the Anthony's haven't commented on. I really doubt that Casey would have told a stranger that Lee is Caylee's father, and even if she did, since when do we believe Casey? If LP has a listening device planted inside the Anthony home, he's in violation of all kinds of laws. Lastly, even if this disgusting story is true, and I don't believe for a minute that it is, it's not LP's story to tell. I still say shame on him.
bet ya that LE have listening device in "A" home

There have been a lot of rumors that the Anthony's haven't commented on. I really doubt that Casey would have told a stranger that Lee is Caylee's father, and even if she did, since when do we believe Casey? If LP has a listening device planted inside the Anthony home, he's in violation of all kinds of laws. Lastly, even if this disgusting story is true, and I don't believe for a minute that it is, it's not LP's story to tell. I still say shame on him.

There are listening devices which do not have to be "planted" anywhere...high tech gadjets that you can just sit outside and pick up on conversations...If it IS true, not shame on him, shame on them...and if it is not, then yeah, shame on him...

WOWSERS! no wonder he is so outrageous! He is amazing! I'm sorry, but I just like him...I think he is interesting to say the least.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

news this morning

Added by Christine, this is what he said, let's keep the facts straight.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.
[/FONT] [/FONT]
Sorry, day late but hopefully not a dollah short. If there was no root on the hair or if the DNA in the root was too disintegrated to get nuclear DNA, the lab would then do a test on the mitochondrial DNA. Caylee, Casey, Lee, Cindy, and Cindy's mother (for example) all have the exact same mitochondrial DNA. In the case of the females, all of the females in their direct line back thousands of years ago will have the same mtDNA (unless there was a mutation, but that is not likely in any meaningful past). I had my mitochondrial DNA tested and the results were pretty amazing. I'm a green-eyed blonde (compliments of dad), but the original mother to all the females in our line came from the Middle-East or Central China. (My mother had brown eyes and brown hair but I'll spare you the genetics of why her brown eyes didn't trump my dad's blue eyes.)

Lee has the same mitochondrial DNA as his mother, but his children will have the mitochondrial DNA of their mother, which is why the chain of identical mitochondrial DNA holds true for females but not for males. If Cindy has a sister, then all of her sister's children will have that same mitochondrial DNA as well.

So technically, if they did use mitochondrial DNA to test the hair, the only way to tell who it belonged to out of the people mentioned above would be to compare hair color, length, dye process, etc. But since there was the "band of death" on it, that rules out the living sources of the hair in question.

I believe it does harm her memory in the way that she'll be remembered. She's already going to be the little girl who was murdered by her uncaring mother and wasn't reported missing for 31 days. That's sad enough. We don't need to add that she was a product of a disgusting union between her mother and her uncle, especially when it's all a product of one man's sick imagination.

But that is no reflection on CAYLEE, only on her very wacko family.

:clap::clap::clap:

Perhaps it bodes poorly for Lee (whose fiance supposedly is now no longer his fiance...anyone else see this???) and/or Casey, but not for Caylee - she was always the innocent in all of this, who simply needed those around her to stick up for her. End of story there.

Yes, I have heard the rumor, too, that LE and his girlfriend broke up - any idea who the source is for that?

bet ya that LE have listening device in "A" home

I know they were going to wire tap her phone, had the warrant and everything and the darned thing got turned off for the non-payment of the $574 cell phone bill...maybe they tapped a few others while they were at it...:confused:

I think this is possible, I just can't understand why they would keep Caylee a secret from 1/2 her family. What is to gain by doing this? I think KC just clipped an obit for Caylee's sake when she got old enough to ask "where's daddy". I know kc had alot of boyfriends, but if I were living w/ mom and dad, and they were supporting me and my child, they would ask for dna tests of the whole city just to get some help supporting her. As far as I know, they never even asked Casey to go after the father. It just makes no sense, even if CA didn't want to share Caylee... it's just ...it makes no sense. It has always bothered me that KC told LE nothing but lies, but yet they were satisfied with her answer on who Caylee's dad was. I don't think so. Especially when it's a missing child, they need proof of paternity one way or another to follow all leads. I think they would only withold that info as to spare the Anthony family any public grief over LA being the father. I also think thye would be hot on the trail of daddy dearest to verify the dna found in the trunk. It just don't jive. The whole father issue has been to hush hush. Something is up.

Sorry, day late but hopefully not a dollah short. If there was no root on the hair or if the DNA in the root was too disintegrated to get nuclear DNA, the lab would then do a test on the mitochondrial DNA. Caylee, Casey, Lee, Cindy, and Cindy's mother (for example) all have the exact same mitochondrial DNA. In the case of the females, all of the females in their direct line back thousands of years ago will have the same mtDNA (unless there was a mutation, but that is not likely in any meaningful past). I had my mitochondrial DNA tested and the results were pretty amazing. I'm a green-eyed blonde (compliments of dad), but the original mother to all the females in our line came from the Middle-East or Central China. (My mother had brown eyes and brown hair but I'll spare you the genetics of why her brown eyes didn't trump my dad's blue eyes.)

Lee has the same mitochondrial DNA as his mother, but his children will have the mitochondrial DNA of their mother, which is why the chain of identical mitochondrial DNA holds true for females but not for males. If Cindy has a sister, then all of her sister's children will have that same mitochondrial DNA as well.

So technically, if they did use mitochondrial DNA to test the hair, the only way to tell who it belonged to out of the people mentioned above would be to compare hair color, length, dye process, etc. But since there was the "band of death" on it, that rules out the living sources of the hair in question.

How would this work if Lee should happen to be the daddy? Wouldn't nuclear dna have been found for LP to even suspect such a thing from the hair? This is assuming he's talking about hair and not something else.

The theory of "incest" has been a suspicion of mine from the beginning of this ordeal with Caylee.

The behavior signs are certainly there of an
"incest" victim. Now I have to vomit. Later....:mad:

In my opinion, I 100% believe that there is a huge family secret, so she is holding it over everyones head.. Caylee looks just like GA and LA. Could be either one of them, however I suspect LA. What a screwy family. I actually kind of feel sorry for them, they are all their own worst enemy. I think KC has been completely obliterated by Cindy, probably for most of her life and probably out of jealousy and now KC has gotten even with her. Totally sick thinking, but the family dynamics here...Something is amis. I also think George has been controlled and maniupulated by Cindy for a very long time. I'll bet he can't wait to get rid of both of those women. Only my opinion....

I think this is possible, I just can't understand why they would keep Caylee a secret from 1/2 her family. What is to gain by doing this? I think KC just clipped an obit for Caylee's sake when she got old enough to ask "where's daddy". I know kc had alot of boyfriends, but if I were living w/ mom and dad, and they were supporting me and my child, they would ask for dna tests of the whole city just to get some help supporting her. As far as I know, they never even asked Casey to go after the father. It just makes no sense, even if CA didn't want to share Caylee... it's just ...it makes no sense. It has always bothered me that KC told LE nothing but lies, but yet they were satisfied with her answer on who Caylee's dad was. I don't think so. Especially when it's a missing child, they need proof of paternity one way or another to follow all leads. I think they would only withold that info as to spare the Anthony family any public grief over LA being the father. I also think thye would be hot on the trail of daddy dearest to verify the dna found in the trunk. It just don't jive. The whole father issue has been to hush hush. Something is up.

I do know THIS. If they had listed a relative on the Birth Certificate as baby daddy it would have resulted in charges, as this is completely illegal in all of the United States...There is no baby daddy on Caylee's birth certificate.

I believe JG gave him the DNA results on KC & Caylee then he got LA's DNA off something in the motor home because LA hung out there with them all time.
All it would take is a coke can, a cigarette, even straw he drank with and presto, you have his DNA.

You could be right.

How would this work if Lee should happen to be the daddy? Wouldn't nuclear dna have been found for LP to even suspect such a thing from the hair? This is assuming he's talking about hair and not something else.
Same scenario - mitochondrial DNA would match both mom and dad then. Nuclear DNA would show a mixture of both mom and dad's DNA and would show the relationship between mom and dad if there was one.

I have a hard time believing that Caylee was the product of incest but I'll keep an open mind. Can you give me LP's exact quote? I'd like to know where he's coming from. Thanks.

does anyone think it is possiable Lee or Casey ( one of the two are adopted) and not biologically related and there for felt it would be ok to have a relationship?( I AM NOT saying that would be OK!! lol) I am just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr