Lp going to bail out mc

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Padilla told WESH 2 that he wanted to "modify" the conditions used when he offered to pay Anthony's bond, but he would not specify what that entailed."

Lenny, no say it isn't true!!! Why on earth would he pay her bond?

I did not follow Caylee's sad case but if you know, what were the terms LP required in that case ? Might be interesting to know what those were, can maybe figure out what modifications he might try to make.

ETA - I just think he is in it for the spotlight, never a good thing. Wish he would just stay the heck away. The last bail bondsman OI was a total farce and did more harm to Haleigh than any good he every imagined. LP will be no different - another circus.

I did not follow Caylee's sad case but if you know, what were the terms LP required in that case ? Might be interesting to know what those were, can maybe figure out what modifications he might try to make.

ETA - I just think he is in it for the spotlight, never a good thing. Wish he would just stay the heck away. The last bail bondsman OI was a total farce and did more harm to Haleigh than any good he every imagined. LP will be no different - another circus.

The only term I recall was that one of his employees was to be with KC at all times. It sure didn't help find Caylee. :snooty:

No surprise to me. He has to have that cowboy hat in everybodies business.

OMG........

I don't understand why there aren't laws all over this kind of activity. If it's for the publicity, it should be stopped. I can hear LP now, "she's gonna spill the beans and tell what she knows, I just KNOW it". Yeah, right Leonard. Just like KC did.

Why is Art Harris promoting a reality show called "Vegas Bail", and is this just a media stunt for publicity?First, Lisa telling Misty in the jailhouse video that Art Harris was working on bail. then, Cobra saying he was acting as a media rep. for some Las Vegas folks, then Leonard wanting to bail out Misty, and now Art Harris promoting a "Vegas Bail" show? hmmmm.............

The only term I recall was that one of his employees was to be with KC at all times. It sure didn't help find Caylee. :snooty:
Yep kimmie! But, in the article it said he (LP) would be paid a "small contingency fee" - IIRC he wasn't paid one dime for KC so me thinks that could be one modification - along with the "small contingency fee" comes "attorney/client privledge" - which LP DID NOT have with KC and that has caused all the problems with JB.

Seems like LP is moving up in the world - KC's bail was half a mil and he (LP) put up the $50K cash. With MC's $1.3M - he will have to put up $135k AND collateral of $1.3M - a whole different league than KC's was.

:banghead:

no words.....

Maybe LP has no intention of putting up the bail and collateral but only wants his name and face in the news again. This is a lot of money and I'll bet he will back out with the excuse that they couldn't come to an agreement with the terms. He also was going to buy the land where Caylee's remains were found, and that went nowhere. Weren't there also two very short term rewards that he offered for Caylee, that were pulled. He's just blowing smoke.

Interesting.....ArtHarris.com has some videos on youtube of VegasBail, and Jasen Reasbeck, who apparently owns it. Jasen Reasbeck is the bondsman and was also OJ Simpson's bondsman in his civil trial, IIRC.
***removed advertising video***

And this from AH's description of one of the videos:
"as Vegas bailbondsman Jasen Reasbeck spoofs Dog The Bounty Hunter in ads for his bonding firm, Vegas Bail.........and my production company, Busystreet Prods, LLC. is launching a web series about their life and times. He's bailed out everyone from O.J. Simpson to local pimps and hookers and runs the only game in town that makes $2 million a year betting on losers. Stay tuned for upcoming webisodes."

***Mods feel free to delete if needed. Not wanting to plug the bail bonding company, or Art Harris' Production Company, just passing along info.

Some posts have been edited and removed due to name calling and personal digs. Remember we are welcome to show our displeasure at LP's choice to consider bailing Misty out, but personal negative opinions and name calling is not allowed and is subject to a 24 hour TO. I was hoping I wouldn't have to remind y'all, but I figured I probably would. I know this is a hot topic and I'm not happy about this news either.

I am mailing the judge and suggesting a condition of bail be Padilla must remain chained to Misty the whole time. It can be a 10ft chain so they can use the restroom in privacy and sleep in separate beds.

what a friggin' joke.

Am I allowed to say that I hope she finds a way to skip town and leaves him holding the bag for $1.3 million? Something has to put a stop to this practice of using missing and murdered children to further one's career.

Am I allowed to say that I hope she finds a way to skip town and leaves him holding the bag for $1.3 million? Something has to put a stop to this practice of using missing and murdered children to further one's career.

Yes, you are allowed to say that. :)

But she shouldn't go to Tenn or Michigan. Just sayin'. :innocent:

:clap: :clap:

I am mailing the judge and suggesting a condition of bail be Padilla must remain chained to Misty the whole time. It can be a 10ft chain so they can use the restroom in privacy and sleep in separate beds.

LOL, I'm guessing Tracy will be "busy" this time and unable to babysit Misty, like she did Casey.

Bring on the protesters. :banghead:

I'm ready! I've got a weeks vacation from the 12th - 19th...

NewPicture2.jpg

I would think from a legal standpoint, this would be a very stupid move on Misty's part. If she gets into any trouble-& SHE WILL-she'll have h*ll to pay. It'll just make her look that much worse in a judge's eyes. In my opinion, too many people have taken advantage of Misty's age & ignorance-now, these guys. Of course, she wants out, but realistically, the best place for her, is jail.

I'm just thinking up a few conditions for Lenard. No interviews on radio,TV or written mentioning anything about Misty's conversations, behavior,appearance, family or your personal thoughts on this case. you may not say or imply that you posted her bond. No TV, book deals or publicity allowed ever or you will be sued. Should anything happen to Misty while she is out on bail, you will happily agree to serve the maximum time allowed by law for all of her counts in prison. Sign here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back