LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
Thanks for clarifying that, I didn't even think about it. No, AFAIK he isn't soliciting donations. Will he take them? IDK.

he wants ppl to donate to tes.
my mother met him monday and she said he was a very likable man greeted her with a hug and took time to talk to her even with being busy with the dive search

I voted yes! I haven't been following the news today-- so is LP still in Orlando and continuing to search?? If so, I sincerely applaud him. He went down there to find her and I think it's wonderful if he doesn't want to leave before exploring all the possibilities! I think a water-based search is a good idea, given the profile of mothers who kill and the environmental/geographic conditions in Florida. Go Leonard!

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

Cocoamom, I have Googled that entire park in an effort to pinpoint possible drops and that was one area that stood out in my mind, though I didn't think about the pond there or even notice it. It is interesting that she spent that much time in the tower's radius as well.

I have long thought she was in Blanchard park, but I think the area LP is searching is too public.

Your area seems to have everything "necessary" for such an awful errand, and your justification for it is very well thought out and presented.

Unfortunately I am starting to lean toward the dumpster theory, but still wouldn't rule out Blanchard.

No, I didn't vote on this travesty.

I am really confused here. WHY would you be opposed to him searching? It is his money, his team. Are you opposed to our team continuing to search too and all the teams still out there not associated with TES?

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

That is a good analysis and may be just what everyone is looking for.

Are you all going to search there tomorrow?

ABSOLUTELY.

Leonard, if you give up now, there wont be resolution in this case for quite some time. I very much believe that at this point, LE have resigned to push on the trial without a body; and cannot log the man hours and time searching for her remains.
TES has "places to go, people to see". The man has a busy schedule, and who knows when he might return to search again. A month? Three months? The longer we wait, the less there will be to find.

INTUITION IS ONE OF THE LEAST APPRECIATED BUT MOST IMPORTANT TOOLS WE HAVE AT OUR DISPOSAL IN LIFE.

If you (Padilla) feel so strongly that her body is in that river, do what you need to do! As they say in Legal world, "prove beyond a shadow of a doubt."

Good Lord! I am shaking here from what I just discovered and posted! Won't somebody please reply! I posted on 2 threads - no answer!!! Am I crazy or does this fit?

Cocoamom..............I'm just catching up on this thread and I think you're on to something.........it makes sense! It takes a lot into account, including the cellphone pings, the seclusion, playground, etc. Could you give us a Google link to the location you're looking at.

I voted yes... Go Leonard! I have to say that at the very beginning I did not think I liked LP but, completely changed my mind I think he must be a wonderful person to do all this! Leonard you keep searching and doing what you have to do! You are in my prayers and thank you for all you have done and will do!!!:woohoo::clap:

Cocoamom................I Googled the church and found the location and it's relationship to the area now being searched along the Econ river in J. Blanchard Park. The church DOES seem like a likely location.

Good Lord! I am shaking here from what I just discovered and posted! Won't somebody please reply! I posted on 2 threads - no answer!!! Am I crazy or does this fit?

Is this the area in question?

faithassembleyCaylee.jpg

faithassembleypond.jpg

I think the building behind and to the side of the church is the church daycare. You can see where a car could pull in and drive down the side and just have a very short walk to the secluded pond.

The pond looks so shallow though, I wonder if it goes dry?

In any case I would think it is an easy place to search because it isn't all overgrown and is very accessible.

wow good find! I could see this being it...would make sense to me but who knows with this case...

I think it makes perfect sense, if the pings prove she was in that area then I would think anything is possible. Did she go to this church while on house arrest?

just wondering if this church is in a WEST NORTH WEST DIRECTION or a EAST SOUTH EAST direction about 4.75 miles away from the A home? Theres been some talk on the Astrology board about this possible location...

After seeing that river..it will take more than that one day he did..Yes take all the manpower you can if you can afford it..go with you gut.

Posted on another thread: Army Corp of Engineers, clean up the debri down under the silt...all the way to the dam...a PLUS for the river and park...and will maybe find the needle in the haystack.

I don't like the fringe elements that have jumped in on this tragic case either (to Chilly) but if it ends up with another area being cleared, then have at it...

I'll take a tacky media event with a conclusion at this point just to get justice...

when are they to do this?

Did a quick mapquest search and this church is 7.95 miles from their home.

just wondering if this church is in a WEST NORTH WEST DIRECTION or a EAST SOUTH EAST direction about 4.75 miles away from the A home? Theres been some talk on the Astrology board about this possible location...

I support LP and hope he continues to search as long as he is able.

As for the carving in the tree, I have a hard time believing Caylee's mom doesnt know how to spell her daughter's name. Theres just too many people out there with that name and any one in the city of Orlando could carve on a tree, I just dont think it means anything.

About the church, that is interesting, wouldnt hurt to check that out.

my thoughts about this if we cant depend on tim m to do it {and i dont think we can depend on him....he runs out everytime cindy starts in} GO L.P.GO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back