LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
Hoping here that LP were send more divers.....

OT...has anyone been to Murt's this am ?.....

I think Mr. Miller has said it was searched by sonar, if he cannot find anything I doubt Mr. Padilla can.
This search has been extensive, unless they have some good info that has been verified to be fact I think they would be running in circles.
IMO KC knows she cannot be found.

Please let us know if you hear anything back from LP or after you talk with him. I sooooo pray and hope this leads to something.:blowkiss:

Talked to LP - he called me! woo hoo! He insisted I email him the map right away - so I did. My PMs are going crazy, I must be on to something here. I don't want to go over there - last thing I want is media!! LP can have it. I did a really good job of avoiding cameras all weekend and Monday at Blanchard, don't want in this now! Just find her!!

I think Mr. Miller has said it was searched by sonar, if he cannot find anything I doubt Mr. Padilla can.
This search has been extensive, unless they have some good info that has been verified to be fact I think they would be running in circles.

You know what has always stuck with me.. IMO, about the ONLY time KC sounded like she was telling the truth in the police interrogation, was when she said something to the effect of "I honestly do not know where my daughter is" .. which I take to mean she placed her somewhere that she KNEW her body would get moved.. or be moved., i.e., a dumpster, or a body of moving water. Im not sure why the way she asserted the statements about not knowing where Caylee was stuck me in the way they did, call it gut feeling.. but I agree in that I think KC is counting on Caylee NOT being found.

Talked to LP - he called me! woo hoo! He insisted I email him the map right away - so I did. My PMs are going crazy, I must be on to something here. I don't want to go over there - last thing I want is media!! LP can have it. I did a really good job of avoiding cameras all weekend and Monday at Blanchard, don't want in this now! Just find her!!

WTG Cocoamom!!!

I have called Dakota's mom, LP and PM'd Windchime - all local - NO ANSWER - pulling hair out here - anyone know a WSer local? Should I try Murt? I only have his email, no number.

Do you have LP's phone#, I have his email address...

BTW :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They are still on a wild goose chase. If LP can find her, go for it!

I know and understand that others need TM's help but what happened to we won't stop until we find Caylee??? Caylee deserves to be brought home!

I'm quite upset TES has pulled out but glad a few are still left behind searching.

LP is a good man who knows Casey is responsible for Caylee's demise and hopefully will not stop searching until Caylee is found. She deserves to be laid to rest with a proper burial. She deserves to be honored and respected for she paid a horrible price for her mothers selfishness. Poor baby, my only comfort (as if there could be any comfort in a heinous crime such as this) is knowing she is in God's care and can't be hurt anymore...

Rest in Peace baby girl, you may be gone but will never be forgotten!

candle.jpg

To everyone who posted last night (I can't stay up that late with you guys!!):

Thank you for the support of my deduction (sound like Sherlock Holmes here?), I am getting OVERWHELMING support on this theory so I am going to contact LP today. How early is too early to call him? I have the #and it's 7AM here.

Turbo you local? Casper and you would be awesome there. I am off work today - I will not go alone but have a couple WSers in Orlando who might meet me there. Should I call LE? Who do I call? The TIP LINE??? Not happening - I have done a very good job of avoiding all press for the entire weekend and Monday and I don't want to end up on it now!

I will get some assistance and not go alone, LOL - you think if I knocked on the A's door Cindy would come? How about Lee?

Others - please read my post and this church is only slightly East of the A home but very much North...

Good job! I think this is very much possible. I ESPECIALLY think you are dead on when you say KC is "in your face" enough to go back to it. She really thinks she's invincible.
I'm local, and if you do decide to go down there, and you want company, please PM me. I will fake sick and leave work and will be happy to help look!
:)

I think LP is in a good position as far as doing searches and if thats what he feels he wants to do more power to him. I think LP's heart is in the right place and I have always taken what he says with a grain of salt..he has alot of theorys as we all do. That being said the problem I have personally is with getting the media involved. I understand how people feel about the A's, I even agree with some of the opinions shared here but can you imagine sitting at home watching the news and seeing your little grandbaby being pulled out of some lake or watching her being dug up on national TV. You can say what you want about TM but I think his methods and his respect for the familys involved in this kind of family tradegy is right on the mark. I wasn't surprised that TES pulled out when they did..I think TM has been doing these searches alot longer than any of us and he could see where the situation was going. I personally wouldn't want anyone searching for one of my family members knowing that it was possible that I would hear the terrible news on CNN along with the whole world..This is my opinion and if anyone cares to bash me for it go ahead. I searched alot of sights and this one stood far above the rest..I remember how surprised I was to be able to express my opinions and NOT be bashed for it..Maybe it would be nice to take a few steps back and do some reflecting...:blowkiss:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this church has a large steeple or billboard type church sign?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this church has a large steeple or billboard type church sign?

Large steeple - visible on the map:

Here it is - zoom in on retention pond just South of Church. Blue tarp in pic
too -

Here it is - zoom in on retention pond just South of Church. Blue tarp in pic too - http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111900619321609487509.00 04585d5252304197579&ll=28.574535,-81.288936&spn=0.008913,0.018926&t=h&z=16

OMG! OK, i can't seem to get the dream that someone had out of my head, the one where Caylee was telling her to look up. Ok, while i was on my way to take my little girl to school, it hit me, maybe she wasn't telling her to look up for her but for something as a marker for where she could be. Does this make any sense at all?

OMG! OK, i can't seem to get the dream that someone had out of my head, the one where Caylee was telling her to look up. Ok, while i was on my way to take my little girl to school, it hit me, maybe she wasn't telling her to look up for her but for something as a marker for where she could be. Does this make any sense at all?

I dreamed about look up too! Never occurred to me it might mean God, church, steeple?

Yes, it makes perfect sense. call me crazy, but I just "feel" like the pieces are clicking together. Don't know why...
Each theory I've had or heard, I always have that nagging "no, not quite it" feeling. I don't have that here. I feel literally like this could be it.
Thank you so much, Cocoamom, for taking the time and effort to put this together. You are an angel! :blowkiss:

I dreamed about look up too! Never occurred to me it might mean God, church, steeple?

And KC was always seen wearing the rosary type necklace going to and from JB's and the home confinement officer's. She is so in your face to wear something like that...just think "hahaha, I'm wearing a big clue on my neck", laughing to herself. :mad:

And KC was always seen wearing the rosary type necklace going to and from JB's and the home confinement officer's. She is so in your face to wear something like that...just think "hahaha, I'm wearing a big clue on my neck", laughing to herself. :mad:

WOW..............impressive cocomom. KC does have a huge in your fact attitude. The wearing of the cross, well, that would be just like her to hang a big old clue around her neck, sit back & laugh.

Please keep all of us up to date on what happens with this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back