LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
I just have to say this...and I mean it is a GOOD way.....

LP could be a persons worst nightmare! Brace yourselves, CA, GA, LA, KC...etc

I don't think LP can be outsmarted!

Hope that today is the day we have been waiting for!

Paula

I'm confused. What was LP's DIRECT impetus to search that particular area of the river?

On the news report:

First, I hear it was finding the cross in the tree at that specific spot.

Then, I hear it was LE info.

Then, I hear from WSs that it was NOT because of the cross.

What is the truth? If it is the cross, is there DNA on it that indicates it was handled by Casey.

Thank You.

Hi imo it has to do with 1. Casey spoke of Blanchard part at least 3 times. 2. The song Casey played and it was to do with water and also a poem that was on her myspace or somewhere online. (Please correct me if Im wrong). 3. The cross that was found along with beads at Blanchard Park and some other things LP has put together with pings.

I think Mr. Miller has said it was searched by sonar, if he cannot find anything I doubt Mr. Padilla can.
This search has been extensive, unless they have some good info that has been verified to be fact I think they would be running in circles.
IMO KC knows she cannot be found.

Well, also, I'd be pretty confident she didn't just dump the body without it being weighed down in some kind of container or it would come ashore just like Laci and Connor's bodies did. I still think she put her where the gators would get her.

Thanks windchime. Was the cross found in the tree by the water's edge?

I believe that the A's attend the BAPTIST church.

There is a Baptist church just to the north of this church as well as a couple of other churches to the south, one Spanish and another Assembly of God. This street is lined with churches in this area.

Well, also, I'd be pretty confident she didn't just dump the body without it being weighed down in some kind of container or it would come ashore just like Laci and Connor's bodies did. I still think she put her where the gators would get her.

My thought is: What's to stop her from placing some rocks in the sturdy bag, once she got the bag to the water's edge?

I spoke w/ Mr. Padilla and know his reasons for the search as I'm sure Windchime does also. I think he is right on.

Also, CocoaMom, your post creeps me out and made the hair on my neck stand up. I think you're on to something. Between your work and LP I think there is a good chance Caylee will be brought home.

Jeni

He is putting his money where his mouth is.

LE can only do so much. They have only so much funds to allocate around. They can not spend all their funds on this case. Sad, but money is what makes the world go around.

IF the body was dumped at that spot, no way the body would have been near that location. It's a running river.

Peeking at a section of the river, is just guessing. Possible PR stunt. Looking at the whole section, is a real search.

They are still on a wild goose chase. If LP can find her, go for it!

I know and understand that others need TM's help but what happened to we won't stop until we find Caylee??? Caylee deserves to be brought home!

I'm quite upset TES has pulled out but glad a few are still left behind searching.

LP is a good man who knows Casey is responsible for Caylee's demise and hopefully will not stop searching until Caylee is found. She deserves to be laid to rest with a proper burial. She deserves to be honored and respected for she paid a horrible price for her mothers selfishness. Poor baby, my only comfort (as if there could be any comfort in a heinous crime such as this) is knowing she is in God's care and can't be hurt anymore...

Rest in Peace baby girl, you may be gone but will never be forgotten!

candle.jpg
I feel the same way as you, but your words say it so eloquently. Thank you, LiveLaughLuv.:blowkiss:

I spoke w/ Mr. Padilla and know his reasons for the search as I'm sure Windchime does also. I think he is right on.

Also, CocoaMom, your post creeps me out and made the hair on my neck stand up. I think you're on to something. Between your work and LP I think there is a good chance Caylee will be brought home.

Jeni

Could you please elaborate on LP's reasons? Have I missed something?:eek:

I think Cocoamom's idea is as good as any I have heard. Thanks for all your hard work!

I just have to say this...and I mean it is a GOOD way.....

LP could be a persons worst nightmare! Brace yourselves, CA, GA, LA, KC...etc

I don't think LP can be outsmarted!

Hope that today is the day we have been waiting for!

Paula
Oh I agree !
And welcome!:blowkiss:

There is a Baptist church just to the north of this church as well as a couple of other churches to the south, one Spanish and another Assembly of God. This street is lined with churches in this area.

The Spanish Church is "Tabernaculo De Vida", where have we seen the word "Vida"?

Let him search it doesn't hurt anything. Wishy Washy Miller certainly isn't bothered to do a complete search...why not. I wish I had known there was a group that left to search from the SC coast as that is whom I would've tried to join. I don't care if LP gets a star on the walk of fame after this, as long as he's searching that's ok for me.

TES-We spent this amount....(Donation money, not TES money) I'm sure their donations picked up a lot during this case. Maybe not drawing in as much as they hoped. No more donations from us.

Are you suggesting that Tim Miller only got involved in this case to increase his donations?

Sorry, maybe I'm not reading your post correctly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070
Back