LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
He's looking in the wrong place. No way did she dump the body in that public place.

he wants ppl to donate to tes.
my mother met him monday and she said he was a very likable man greeted her with a hug and took time to talk to her even with being busy with the dive search
Leonard is # 1 in my book!:clap: Such a kind and loving soul. He really wants Caylee found! I am keeping Leonard and Team in my prayers. Go Leonard!

Thanks for sharing that with us, Pixie_ Dust.:blowkiss:

cocoamom! Great sleuthing!

I'm so anxious now...please keep us posted!

cocoamom, I couldn't sleep at all last night... I was mulling all of 'your information' around over and over in my mind!

This is a biggie, I believe! Have you been able to get in touch with Leonard? He has seemed to be easy to contact with so many people, I hope you can get in touch.

Were you able to sleep any last night?
God bless you, cocoamom.:heart: Your mind's been working overtime!:blowkiss:
ETA- I read in your post now that LP called you!

If he is willing to, why not? At least then he will know he did everything in his power to find her. Go Leonard :woohoo::woohoo:

I agree. It might bring him some peace. He has a lot of time and emotion tied up in this case just like the rest of us and probably a whole lot more.

I dreamed about look up too! Never occurred to me it might mean God, church, steeple?

Cocoa,

Here is a 2008 map of that area from the appraisal district. I know google maps are older than 2008 and I'm not sure about live maps. Here is the link to the appraisal district maps as well.

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

picture.php

Talked to LP - he called me! woo hoo! He insisted I email him the map right away - so I did. My PMs are going crazy, I must be on to something here. I don't want to go over there - last thing I want is media!! LP can have it. I did a really good job of avoiding cameras all weekend and Monday at Blanchard, don't want in this now! Just find her!!

Good deal!

Should we start a new thread? 'The Church'? This is O/T on the 'LP Keep Searching Poll' thread :crazy:

I'm worried she's at the bottom of a landfill with a billion tons over her.
Other than that - I'm interesting in waterways with more private access to the water than Blanchard and those where there's some semblance of a bridge or road directly over water.

I don't think she carried her far at all.

I agree. I think she threw her over a bridge into gator infested water.

WOW..............impressive cocomom. KC does have a huge in your fact attitude. The wearing of the cross, well, that would be just like her to hang a big old clue around her neck, sit back & laugh.

Mornin..

I've been "lurking" here for a while now. I do agree the KC is just "throwing us clues" and is just sitting back, eating pop tarts, laughing at everybody, including her family.

I think, when it is all said and done, when Caylee is found, we will all sit back and say, 'Wow, yes, it was in front of us all the time"!

There is a old saying that, We tend to complicate things, if we keep our eyes and ears open, the answeres are right in front of us.

Go, LP, Go! Ya gotta love that guy!

I think the fact that LP is still in town, just might be enough to send CA over the edge and into a padded room. Hopefully, she just might be near the point of telling what she knows, and I do believe the family does know the story and just where Caylee is..

Just my 2 cents worth.. Paula

After spending two days with LP at Blanchard Parlk I hope and pray that he remains in Florida and continues searching for Caylee. After seeing with my own eyes and hearing with my own ears I truly believe LP is 100% right that Caylee is in Blanchard Park. I will also say one other thing LP is NO FAKE he has grown to love Caylee just as each and everyone of us have. I will also say that I have learnt so much there always seems to be a few who want to say and do cruel hurtful things to people who are trying to do good and trying to help others in a postivie way. I've learnt so so much these past two days. I have met wonderful people from forums online and a few wingnuts along the way. We will be getting some new wonderful members and the reason they are joining is because we don't put up with BS here and we do not allow members to be attacked.

Mornin..

I've been "lurking" here for a while now. I do agree the KC is just "throwing us clues" and is just sitting back, eating pop tarts, laughing at everybody, including her family.

I think, when it is all said and done, when Caylee is found, we will all sit back and say, 'Wow, yes, it was in front of us all the time"!

There is a old saying that, We tend to complicate things, if we keep our eyes and ears open, the answeres are right in front of us.

Go, LP, Go! Ya gotta love that guy!

I think the fact that LP is still in town, just might be enough to send CA over the edge and into a padded room. Hopefully, she just might be near the point of telling what she knows, and I do believe the family does know the story and just where Caylee is..

Just my 2 cents worth.. Paula

WELCOME!!
Bolded by me.
I totally agree with you. If Caylee is found, and I think she will be, I too think we will sit back and say, wow, that was right in front of our face! All the pieces will fall together into place.

After spending two days with LP at Blanchard Parlk I hope and pray that he remains in Florida and continues searching for Caylee. After seeing with my own eyes and hearing with my own ears I truly believe LP is 100% right that Caylee is in Blanchard Park. I will also say one other thing LP is NO FAKE he has grown to love Caylee just as each and everyone of us have. I will also say that I have learnt so much there always seems to be a few who want to say and do cruel hurtful things to people who are trying to do good and trying to help others in a postivie way. I've learnt so so much these past two days. I have met wonderful people from forums online and a few wingnuts along the way. We will be getting some new wonderful members and the reason they are joining is because we don't put up with BS here and we do not allow members to be attacked.
I was very cynical about his motives at first. But I met him and talked with him a little bit and I got VERY good vibes. He is sincere a bit of a ham, but so what. I really, really, respect and like him. Hey Leonard :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinklillies13
Back