LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
I'm confused. What was LP's DIRECT impetus to search that particular area of the river?

On the news report:

First, I hear it was finding the cross in the tree at that specific spot.

Then, I hear it was LE info.

Then, I hear from WSs that it was NOT because of the cross.

What is the truth? If it is the cross, is there DNA on it that indicates it was handled by Casey.

Thank You.

I'm confused to....I thought they were sure she was at the Airport. Close to where 3 people allegedly saw KC comming out of the woods.

QUESTION - Does KC "Ping" at Blanchard park on the evening of the 26th?

Hi imo it has to do with 1. Casey spoke of Blanchard part at least 3 times. 2. The song Casey played and it was to do with water and also a poem that was on her myspace or somewhere online. (Please correct me if Im wrong). 3. The cross that was found along with beads at Blanchard Park and some other things LP has put together with pings.
:eek: Let it be.:praying:

Okay afte I saw those maps I was just thinking about that VIDA thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And have been searching to make sure it was VIDA looks like you guys caught the VIDA thing too!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! Cocoamom I think you really hit gold here! :eek::woohoo: So if this is were Caylee is she had two HUDGE clues on her body the whole time. The Cross (Church) and Vida the Spanish Church! WOW!

i believe that LP should continue. others that contend he has/is creating circus there is one person who could end "the circus".

a0

I would bet my HOUSE she's not in the river there at Blanchard. There are houses across the street for godsakes.

And the ping stop was from 8-12 on the 25th when LP says the deed was done.

That very public location doesn't make sense at all. If the necklace thing is valid, I suggest it was put there as a memorial because CAYLEE LOVED IT THERE.

Does anyone know if Boggie Creek has been searched? the woods, water? I would think this would be another place LP would want to search thoroughly.

I vote yes. Keep looking and when that search is complete, if nothing found, begin a new one in a new area. Any and all searching should be encouraged, imo. I also think that a complete search of the current location can put some minds at ease that it has been done as thoroughly as possible.

Hi imo it has to do with 1. Casey spoke of Blanchard part at least 3 times. 2. The song Casey played and it was to do with water and also a poem that was on her myspace or somewhere online. (Please correct me if Im wrong). 3. The cross that was found along with beads at Blanchard Park and some other things LP has put together with pings.

I don't remember anything about this song. Anyone know what it was?

Okay .... would someone please bump CocoaMom's post with the details ... I am searching back through the pages trying to find it and I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!

WOW..............impressive cocomom. KC does have a huge in your fact attitude. The wearing of the cross, well, that would be just like her to hang a big old clue around her neck, sit back & laugh.

Please keep all of us up to date on what happens with this.

Also a cemetary at that church? Graves open around that time? A crypt open? A family crypt that she could get into? Only madonna wears a rosary around her neck and KC............

Is this the area in question?

faithassembleyCaylee.jpg

faithassembleypond.jpg

I think the building behind and to the side of the church is the church daycare. You can see where a car could pull in and drive down the side and just have a very short walk to the secluded pond.

The pond looks so shallow though, I wonder if it goes dry?

In any case I would think it is an easy place to search because it isn't all overgrown and is very accessible.

this is so interesting!!!

After spending two days with LP at Blanchard Parlk I hope and pray that he remains in Florida and continues searching for Caylee. After seeing with my own eyes and hearing with my own ears I truly believe LP is 100% right that Caylee is in Blanchard Park. I will also say one other thing LP is NO FAKE he has grown to love Caylee just as each and everyone of us have. I will also say that I have learnt so much there always seems to be a few who want to say and do cruel hurtful things to people who are trying to do good and trying to help others in a postivie way. I've learnt so so much these past two days. I have met wonderful people from forums online and a few wingnuts along the way. We will be getting some new wonderful members and the reason they are joining is because we don't put up with BS here and we do not allow members to be attacked.

WindChime,

I want to thank you so much for this post. Excellent. I also want to thank LP, all of his staff and friends, and everyone else who has contributed to searching for Caylee. It is so tiring the bashing of LP. He truly is a caring, intelligent man with no ulterior motives to this except for finding Caylee.

Stay positive and keep up the great work! I wish I could be there. I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers every day!

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

I'm freaking right with you!!

Can anyone tell me more about the song that LP and MURT talked about???

Does anyone know if the A family or KC are really religious? or just a show? Did Caylee go to any religious education like a Sunday School?

sociopaths think they are 'very smart' BUT they make mistakes and we all know that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back