LP keep searching for Caylee??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
One word. PUBLICITY.

I have said it before and Im gonna say it again. So what! I dont care if LP is being a media Wh*re if that brings Caylee home. I just dont understand how some are complaining.Im sorry but Im not gonna throw my hands up in the air and give up on finding this sweet angel just because some people dont think she will ever be found. Caylee deserves better then that! And if LP is willing to keep looking I support that 100%!

I would bet my HOUSE she's not in the river there at Blanchard. There are houses across the street for godsakes.

And the ping stop was from 8-12 on the 25th when LP says the deed was done.

That very public location doesn't make sense at all. If the necklace thing is valid, I suggest it was put there as a memorial because CAYLEE LOVED IT THERE.

Could someone clarify if it was 8-12 AM or PM?

I agree, AM in Blanchard Park doesn't make sense to me either.
It's a busy park, all area schools were already out for the summer.
The YMCA was hosting summer camps, so even more people would have been in that area.
People would be out exercising, kids playing etc..more in the AM because it's much hotter in the afternoon.
Of course I could very easily be wrong, but AM in Blanchard Park does seem very risky to me.

yeah. Is that the song they say she was listening to? No idea what they think the connection to Caylee in water is with this song if this is the one.

blackcrowes--icon_goddess.png

LP says the word water is mentioned repeatedly in the song, and that it says something about losing a loved one in the water.

on some chat the other day they were speculating what song it was. That talks to angels song was one that was speculated. I speculated one too. At the risk of getting in trouble for speculatin' here's links to a youtube and lyrics to it... It's by PJ H.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8aQA0VlI8

I lost my heart
Under the bridge
To that little girl
So much to me
And now i moan
And now i holler
She'll never know
Just what i found
That blue eyed girl
{That blue eyed girl}
She said "no more"
{She said "no more"}
That blue eyed girl
{That blue eyed girl}
Became blue eyed *advertiser censored*
{Big blue eyed *advertiser censored*}
Down by the water
{Down by the water}
I took her hand
{I took her hand}
Just like my daughter
{Just like my daughter}
See her again
{See her again}

Oh help me jesus
Come through this storm
I had to lose her
Io do her harm
I heard her holler
{I heard her holler}
I heard her moan
{I heard her moan}
My lovely daughter
{My lovely daughter}
I took her home
{I took her home}

Little fish. big fish. swimming in the water.
Come back here, man. gimme my daughter.
Come back here, man. gimme my daughter

on some chat the other day they were speculating what song it was. That talks to angels song was one that was speculated. I speculated one too. At the risk of getting in trouble for speculatin' here's links to a youtube and lyrics to it... It's by PJ H.

Respectfully snipped.

When people were mentioning water I immediately thought of the PJ Harvey song also.

I lost my heart
Under the bridge
To that little girl
So much to me
And now i moan
And now i holler
She'll never know
Just what i found
That blue eyed girl
{That blue eyed girl}
She said "no more"
{She said "no more"}
That blue eyed girl
{That blue eyed girl}
Down by the water
{Down by the water}
I took her hand
{I took her hand}
Just like my daughter
{Just like my daughter}
See her again
{See her again}

Oh help me jesus
Come through this storm
I had to lose her
Io do her harm
I heard her holler
{I heard her holler}
I heard her moan
{I heard her moan}
My lovely daughter
{My lovely daughter}
I took her home
{I took her home}

:eek: OMG, what chills !

I lost my heart
Under the bridge
To that little girl
So much to me
And now i moan
And now i holler
She'll never know
Just what i found
That blue eyed girl
{That blue eyed girl}
She said "no more"
{She said "no more"}
That blue eyed girl
{That blue eyed girl}
Down by the water
{Down by the water}
I took her hand
{I took her hand}
Just like my daughter
{Just like my daughter}
See her again
{See her again}

Oh help me jesus
Come through this storm
I had to lose her
Io do her harm
I heard her holler
{I heard her holler}
I heard her moan
{I heard her moan}
My lovely daughter
{My lovely daughter}
I took her home
{I took her home}

Ugh! That made me sick to my stomach. :eek:

The A's getting so upset @ LP having divers @ BP says It all!! They haven't tried to stop any of the other searches that were done in the past. Yes they were upset @ a memorial being planned too but they tried to stop the search too. That says a lot. LP send the divers in! I think Cocoa Mom's right @ the area near the church. When I looked at the google map of the area she is right it is a remote area w/access to it & near the pings from KC's cell too! JMHO

This is new from Des over at SM:

HERE IS THE LP SCOOP-O-POOP.....

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

ALSO....MURT...LP WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM....LP HAS BEEN IN MEETINGS ALL DAY LONG....I'LL TRY HIM/MURT... BUT OTHERS TRY HIM TOO.

PLUS...LP....SAYS BLESS ALL THOSE WHO VOTED ON THE POLLS...IT HAS GIVEN HIM MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT....AND FAITH IN HUMAN KIND...HE SAYS BLESS YOU ALL!.....SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS...WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDN'T GET LOST IN THE MIX.....please pass this message on....Des

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LP....HE HAS PERMISSION NOW GRANTED TO DIVE TOMORROW MORNING....WITH THE AID OF A GROUP CALLED *BLACK WATER DIVERS* 40+ DIVERS WILL START THE SEARCH TOMORROW MORNING......LP DON'T GIVE A RATZ AZZ ABOUT MILSTEAD.

LP REQUESTED THAT IF WE CAN PROVIDE *SANDWICHES*...*WATER*...AND *SODAS* TO BE DELIVERED TO BLACHARD PARK BY 10:00 AM FOR 50 PEOPLE.....HE WOULD BE EVER SO GREATFUL.

ALSO....MURT...LP WANTS YOU TO CALL HIM....LP HAS BEEN IN MEETINGS ALL DAY LONG....I'LL TRY HIM/MURT... BUT OTHERS TRY HIM TOO.

PLUS...LP....SAYS BLESS ALL THOSE WHO VOTED ON THE POLLS...IT HAS GIVEN HIM MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT....AND FAITH IN HUMAN KIND...HE SAYS BLESS YOU ALL!.....SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS...WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS DIDN'T GET LOST IN THE MIX.....please pass this message on....Des

I saw that, and I really hope it's true!!!!

Leonard, Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for Caylee, you are great may god help you find this precious baby soon. Lots of Love from Sacramento, ca

Attachments

• cooltext404655950.gif
    cooltext404655950.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 97
What is the significance of this song thing? Where did this theory originate from and why?

I just translated this to see what it meant..It means Tabernacle of Life..I had to translate it from Spanish to English. Correct me if I am wrong here but didn't KC just get a Spanish dictionary in jail???

yes, she did get a spanish dictionary in jail

What is the significance of this song thing? Where did this theory originate from and why?
LP claims that there was a song on Casey's myspace about water and losing someone in the water. It's one of his reasons for believing that Caylee is in the river at Blanchard Park. :rolleyes:

Oh YEAH for our Lenny!
I am sure we will do what we did for TES in getting the food and water.
Will be watching the sites to see how to donate again.
Am far away in Missouri, but will continue to help when it is needed.

bump !!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back