LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the 500+ bounty hunters show up like LP said on NG the other night? I haven't heard about them and with the numbers as low as they were yesterday and today I was wondering if they kept thier word.

One report yesterday said about 30 bounty hunters showed up. I'll never be able to find that report again, so please don't ask.

According to Murt..........there is a song, sight and inside source (lady BH)
She probably put Caylee in some container and put her in river? FBI and LE
said FBI divers going in...........bless them at this dangerous dive!

Why would the container be in the same location????

It seems to me, they'd be charting the currents & figuring out where a 'container' would wind up.... even harder to figure after the terrible storms.

So do they believe she might have weighted a 'container' to keep it from moving much. Is Casey STRONG enough to do this?

Sounds hard to believe.

Murt said Lenny will search tomorrow. It's been cleared, and they'll use underwater divers.

Early reports today said Bounty hunters=Padilla and 5 he brought with him. :confused:

PADILLA: A month in jail is like two years on an island. It`s horrible. It`s degrading

PADILLA: She takes a hot shower, does her hair, paints her nails, starts feeling like a human again.I find it hard to believe that a mother of a 3-year-old child would harm her.

PADILLA: Well, here`s the situation. You know, I probably won`t be talking to her tomorrow or the next day or two or three days down the road. I think it`s important that she get in there and be with her family. She`s got a brother that she`s very close to. Let them deal with her the first few days.

PADILLA It will. It`ll work out. Everything`s going along fine. And here -- let`s not -- don`t criticize Baez and don`t criticize the sheriff`s people at the jail

PADILLA: I just got to feel that there`s some humanity in that woman that would not allow her to kill that cute little girl.

PADILLA: You know the easiest way to solve a case sometimes is not to be suspicious of the obvious. I mean, my god, if the cops had evidence, they`d have booked her on a murder or a manslaughter charge.

PADILLA: I`ve said it all along. What the media interprets as a woman that`s callous and doesn`t care, I believe, is a woman that knows her daughter is with people that she`s been with before

PADILLA: No, no. What I`m saying is, I think she`s possibly with the -- OK, let`s say Zenaida, a lady that baby-sat the girl, the daughter, off and on for a year-and-a-half. If this lady participated in taking the baby, going back to the original statements she made to law enforcement, then maybe she feels that no harm will come to her, that the lady is just there pushing her for whatever, you know, maybe...

PADILLA: I think she left her or gave her to friends knowing that they would take care of her. And the reason for all the lies and everything else that she got caught up in is because she lies all the time about everything.

PADILLA: I believe she was in love with somebody, she got herself head over heels, she got herself mislead, misplaced. And the next thing, it was totally out of control, then she started lying to law enforcement, then she got arrested. Look at it. It snowballed out of control

Why would the container be in the same location????

It seems to me, they'd be charting the currents & figuring out where a 'container' would wind up.... even harder to figure after the terrible storms.

So do they believe she might have weighted a 'container' to keep it from moving much. Is Casey STRONG enough to do this?

Sounds hard to believe.

I looked at this 'river' on google earth and a bit puzzled. Maybe a local can confirm but this looks like a river that has a deadend at each end. Meaning it doesnt look like it flows into a larger body of water. The 'river' appears to be at at depth of 2-6 feet normally. Given the high rains earlier this summer it may have been deeper but is now lower. It looks like you could search it end to end.

Toward the end of his interview with Murt today, LP says that Casey's favorite song is something about losing someone under water. Anyone have a clue what he's talking about?

I looked at this 'river' on google earth and a bit puzzled. Maybe a local can confirm but this looks like a river that has a deadend at each end. Meaning it doesnt look like it flows into a larger body of water. The 'river' appears to be at at depth of 2-6 feet normally. Given the high rains earlier this summer it may have been deeper but is now lower. It looks like you could search it end to end.

David........it is controlled by a series of lochs (sp?) and dams at 4 different points and fed by several canals. It flows from west to east and does continue behind the YMCA in BP (hard to see for the wooded areas). The water is not that deep but visibility is measured in inches. Hope this helps.

Did the 500+ bounty hunters show up like LP said on NG the other night? I haven't heard about them and with the numbers as low as they were yesterday and today I was wondering if they kept thier word.

Nope. From all appearances it was a very low bounty hunter turn-out, but then again since 3,000 to 5,000 searchers were expected overall and only about 1,400 day one and about 800 today, I would say there was a lot of that going around for some reason or another...:eek:

Leonard Padilla is in this to make money for Leonard Padilla. He made a deal to get her out of jail because he thought that his pal Larry Garrison would be able to work up a deal with him and the Anthony family. When that didn't work out and he began to see the public's disapprobation, he had his nephew revoke the bond. Padilla didn't put up one red cent for this bond because he doesn't have one red cent.

Some of us are able to look at this case intellectually with objectivity, we don't have to be on one "side" or the other and we don't have to "hate" anyone just because he is perceived as being on the "right side". He had no business interfering and interjecting himself in an ongoing LE investigation but now that he has, he is responsible for what he says in any public forum. We have every right to question his responsiblity.

He doesn't have one red cent? May I ask you how you know this?
Then who paid for that big RV that sat in front of the A's house for 10 days? Who paid for all the bodyguards? Who put up the 10% of the bond, plus the $200 to the Orlando bondsman to actually do the bonding out, to make it legal?
I've heard from sources that have talked to him that he's pretty well off, financially. But maybe his "cents" aren't actually red...maybe they're all green, and have a lot of different dead presidents pictures on them. Who knows? But.... I appreciate ANYONE that goes to the levels he has to help in this case, considering his age, and how far away from FL he lives.

Nope. From all appearances it was a very low bounty hunter turn-out, but then again since 3,000 to 5,000 searchers were expected overall and only about 1,400 day one and about 800 today, I would say there was a lot of that going around for some reason or another...:eek:

Magic - there were more than 1400 Saturday. Last time they counted all the shifts and others it was about 3000. I would have guessed even more with all the full buses taking them to different places in addition to the ones in that area. I think the media was counting only what they saw in that one area, and not the ones assigned to outbound areas. I don't know about today.

PADILLA: No, no. What I`m saying is, I think she`s possibly with the -- OK, let`s say Zenaida, a lady that baby-sat the girl, the daughter, off and on for a year-and-a-half. If this lady participated in taking the baby, going back to the original statements she made to law enforcement, then maybe she feels that no harm will come to her, that the lady is just there pushing her for whatever, you know, maybe...

PADILLA: I think she left her or gave her to friends knowing that they would take care of her. And the reason for all the lies and everything else that she got caught up in is because she lies all the time about everything.

PADILLA: I believe she was in love with somebody, she got herself head over heels, she got herself mislead, misplaced. And the next thing, it was totally out of control, then she started lying to law enforcement, then she got arrested. Look at it. It snowballed out of control

Way da go Boston. I've been hoping to find some time to do something like this. Keep going girl/guy (LOL)

Well...I think it is simply wrong to keep on trying to dig things up on LP just to put him down. TES is packing up to go find 4 more missing people where families want them found which is what they need to do, but LP isn't. He will be out with the OCSO, FBI, and searchers tomorrow at Jay Blanchard Park still looking for Caylee. Give this man some credit where credit is due!!

Well...I think it is simply wrong to keep on trying to dig things up on LP just to put him down. TES is packing up to go find 4 more missing people where families want them found which is what they need to do, but LP isn't. He will be out with the OCSO, FBI, and searchers tomorrow at Jay Blanchard Park still looking for Caylee. Give this man some credit where credit is due!!

Well said SS. As for the depths of the water, I am not from there but watching on murt today someone was in the water just off the bank and it was already to his wait. He was not that far into the river either. I pray they find her tomarrow and I will be back on with Murt myself, but at this point I wont be gettign my hopes up :(

the water part I may have mixed up with another thread so if I did sorry bout that :)

I put this on another thread, but it belongs here:

People spend far too much time dissing LP for everything he does when all he is doing is trying his best to find Caylee!! WTH?! Maybe we should bludgeon everyone who is out there searching, on television discussing it, or otherwise involved in finding Caylee, too?! I am sure we could come up with something on each and every person involved in this situation including those who work for LE, the FBI, and every news station while we are at it! Next should we start on the posters?! I don't think so! :furious::furious::furious:

:furious: I am so very tired of defending this man constantly here!! There is NO reason for people to continually bash him. He is doing what he feels is the right thing to bring Caylee home. I am so glad there are people in the world who care enough to want to go try!! I have yet to hear of one person who met him this weekend say a bad thing about him.

TES was aware of the cross from the first search. You would have to ask Tim why they didn't pursue it. However, first thing tomorrow morning...it is being done and maybe Tim helped arrange it with OCSO. Perhaps OCSO and the FBI wanted to wait in order to use some of Tim's equipment. There could a lot of reasons it was put off until tomorrow.

I guess it is OK to be bashing LP without being there to go out searching, helping in the Command Center, or on here sending out food, water, sodas, or trying to get volunteers out to the search site. At least I know where HE was and what he has done to try to do all of the above!! I applaud him for his efforts!! GO LP!

ITA SS :blowkiss:

I put this on another thread, but it belongs here:

People spend far too much time dissing LP for everything he does when all he is doing is trying his best to find Caylee!! WTH?! Maybe we should bludgeon everyone who is out there searching, on television discussing it, or otherwise involved in finding Caylee, too?! I am sure we could come up with something on each and every person involved in this situation including those who work for LE, the FBI, and every news station while we are at it! Next should we start on the posters?! I don't think so! :furious::furious::furious:

:furious: I am so very tired of defending this man constantly here!! There is NO reason for people to continually bash him. He is doing what he feels is the right thing to bring Caylee home. I am so glad there are people in the world who care enough to want to go try!! I have yet to hear of one person who met him this weekend say a bad thing about him.

TES was aware of the cross from the first search. You would have to ask Tim why they didn't pursue it. However, first thing tomorrow morning...it is being done and maybe Tim helped arrange it with OCSO. Perhaps OCSO and the FBI wanted to wait in order to use some of Tim's equipment. There could a lot of reasons it was put off until tomorrow.

I guess it is OK to be bashing LP without being there to go out searching, helping in the Command Center, or on here sending out food, water, sodas, or trying to get volunteers out to the search site. At least I know where HE was and what he has done to try to do all of the above!! I applaud him for his efforts!! GO LP!

Well said SS! :clap: Do you get the feeling some just take pleasure in dissing LP. Funny how that's A-ok to do when he is out there looking for Caylee and the Anthony's are doing nothing, but many of the same people flip out when anything is said about the A's lies and cover-ups. :waitasec: JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxtron