LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I definitely get that feeling! I wish the people who are bashing him would go walk a mile in his shoes. They may still feel the need, but at least they will be productive like he is.

Well said SS! :clap: Do you get the feeling some just take pleasure in dissing LP. Funny how that's A-ok to do when he is out there looking for Caylee and the Anthony's are doing nothing, but many of the same people flip out when anything is said about the A's lies and cover-ups. :waitasec: JMO

:clap:Ditto for me.:clap:

:waitasec: It is beyond comprehension, and when something is that far beyond comprehending there is usually some underlying current that is being covered by it. As for me, I think Mr. Padilla is great for what he has done and I would love to meet the man and tell him that to his face while shaking his hand. Go Leonard!:clap:

I believe LP went into this believing he could help by giving KC the chance to talk, and IMO the look on his face during the video right after the Body Farm results came back said more than a million words. It seems to me that was the point when he made this personal.

I don't believe he is the type of person that one can use, take advantage or, and/or lie to and then just walk away. KC tried and I think it's pretty clear that he's going to do his best to make sure he gets in the final word --- and that means finding little Caylee and bringing her home.

Now I do think he tends to think on his feet, so to speak, and tosses around different scenarios determining their strength and validity as he goes. And this means some theories might be tossed out and others changed based on logic and the information that's available to him. I don't think he's blowing smoke by any means and I believe his intentions are 100% where they should be.

Then there's the fact he said on NG that he believed Caylee would be found by Monday. IMO he believed that and is determined to make it happen if there's any way that he possibly can. And if he can't, I'm convinced he's going to keep trying until Caylee is found. I admire and respect him for that --and for not giving up on Caylee, for seeing KC for what she is and for trying his best to make sure that she goes down for what she did -- and IMO the way he'll do that is by doing everything and anything he can to bring that precious baby home. He's walking the walk not just talking the talk and it doesn't get any better than that in my book!

I completely agreed with that in the beginning. Your words are true. What he has done, in rallying the BB community and raising funds for TES, I am very proud of. He, Tony and Rob are very emotionally invested in this case as alot of us are, very true.

It is also true he sometimes says thing to shall we say ..facilitate..
But you have my word, he is dumb like a fox, kwim?

Hahaha... there you go!

LP seems to conveniently space out his bombshells so he stays interesting on NG. The claim that the dumpster would play a huge role in the case in a matter of days.... his associate Dick's casual mention that KC confided in him an entire new story about Caylee's disappearance, etc.

In the end, has LP given us any new concrete information?

I personally think he's got "book deal" written all over his face.

But time and efforts for TES make him an OK dude.

I helped out at the search this weekend. Saturday morning Tim Miller made a very eloquent and heart felt speech about what this search was all about. He also had a stern warning for everyone involved which I will paraphrase "We will NOT tolerate negative comments about any of the Anthonys while you are helping us - you will be asked to leave - this is ONLY about finding Caylee.

Fast forward to the one of many, many many interviews with LP which were shown locally. the interview was done at the search center. It's the one where he talked about Casey and what he thought about her. "If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey Anthony, delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said Padilla.
I know LP heard TM's speech that morning - he wasn't more than 10 feet away from him. Guess he didn't think he had to abide by TM's request.

For me, that says it all.

At least he is trying.

That is more than the A's are doing.

Well said SS! :clap: Do you get the feeling some just take pleasure in dissing LP. Funny how that's A-ok to do when he is out there looking for Caylee and the Anthony's are doing nothing, but many of the same people flip out when anything is said about the A's lies and cover-ups. :waitasec: JMO

That is EXACTLY right, PM! :clap: Boggles the mind how people can stand up for the A's (especially for Cindy!!) and then come on here and spew negativity about Lenonard. Seriously? LOL...it's so absurd it's laughable.

Leonard is going to end up one of the hero's in this case by the end of this.
Cindy? Well, I believe SHE'S going to end up in a jail cell by the end of this.

Okay, LP might come across a little different because of how he dresses or looks, but the guys heart is in the right place. I don't believe it's all about publicity, there are other cases or stories he could involve himself in that wouldn't take so much effort on his part but anyway....his quote I saw on WFTV just now was a good one:
"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey Anthony, delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said Padilla.

You go Leonard, find that baby and send KC back to the devil she came from.

And this quote comes right after Tim Miller said not to make any comments about the As whatsoever.

I believe LP went into this believing he could help by giving KC the chance to talk, and IMO the look on his face during the video right after the Body Farm results came back said more than a million words. It seems to me that was the point when he made this personal.

I don't believe he is the type of person that one can use, take advantage or, and/or lie to and then just walk away. KC tried and I think it's pretty clear that he's going to do his best to make sure he gets in the final word --- and that means finding little Caylee and bringing her home.

Now I do think he tends to think on his feet, so to speak, and tosses around different scenarios determining their strength and validity as he goes. And this means some theories might be tossed out and others changed based on logic and the information that's available to him. I don't think he's blowing smoke by any means and I believe his intentions are 100% where they should be.

Then there's the fact he said on NG that he believed Caylee would be found by Monday. IMO he believed that and is determined to make it happen if there's any way that he possibly can. And if he can't, I'm convinced he's going to keep trying until Caylee is found. I admire and respect him for that --and for not giving up on Caylee, for seeing KC for what she is and for trying his best to make sure that she goes down for what she did -- and IMO the way he'll do that is by doing everything and anything he can to bring that precious baby home. He's walking the walk not just talking the talk and it doesn't get any better than that in my book!

very well said....I don't care what he says about Casey because he is stating what so many people feel. Didn't TM express his frustration and anger about how much $$$ she has made TES expend for this search when she could have ended it by telling the truth?

August 26, 2008
PADILLA: Well, it`s not really my call. It`s my nephew. He`s the bondsman, and he has control of the bond. If he was to decide to revoke it, he could do that, yes. But normally, it`s not a thing that`s done because a bondsman is in the business of freeing people from jail, not guilt or innocence. And so I don`t think he would do that, no

August 27, 2008
LEONARD PADILLA: Well, that`s my nephew, Tony Padilla`s, call, in Sacramento. He`s the one that -- he`s bail agent. He`s the one that`s going to make that call tonight sometime.

August 28, 2008
TONY PADILLA :Leonard is the guarantor. He has every right to tell me, Tony, I want her back in custody, and basically, I have to follow through on that. Until somebody steps up and is willing to take on the responsibility, the $500,000, Leonard has every right to tell me I want her back in.

September 1, 2008

GRACE: No, no, no, no! No, no! You hold on. I think you came off that bond because you do not believe her. You think the little girl is dead.

PADILLA: Yes, I do.

GRACE: And not one time -- not one time, Mr. Padilla -- did this woman, mom, Casey Anthony, cooperate with you, try to talk to you, help you in the search for little Caylee. Yes or no?

PADILLA: Absolutely correct. You`re absolutely right. She never did lift a finger from the time she got out of jail at all. Nothing. But I didn`t make the call on pulling the bond. The company in Texas did it.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE : And why don`t you ask Mr. Padilla, who did he give the $50,000 to? Who did he pay that money to, to get that bond?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hmm, OK, well, Leonard, you want to answer that one?

PADILLA: Sure, I got no problem with it. It was paid to my nephew. He`s a bail bondsman. That`s what he does for a living.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: No, listen, you know, the $50,000 goes back to the bail bondsman, which is your nephew, so it stays in the family, is what he`s saying.

PADILLA: Well, let me tell you about my family. I have two sisters that haven`t talked to me in 10 years. I got a brother in the same business. He hasn`t talked to me in 10 years.
----------------------------------------------
PADILLA: I`m not making any money off the bond. My nephew`s making the $50,000 off the bond

Back when he first started posting on this site- I did not say much because
you were get jumped on for this opinion. LP had his own thread, so I never
posted on it because it was a positive thread, not a negative one.

Little by little, I have felt more comfortable voicing my opinion
on LP.

After today, what tiny little respect I had for him is gone. I feel that it was hi that complained about the grandmother, who I personally saw nothing wrong with what she said. I felt horrible for the way Mort handled it, and that he should have sought out the FACTS before saying what he did. Something that is so lost in this case.

Night after night LP is on NG and it just seems to me (now this is just my opinion) that he is just making up BS as he goes along. He himself called himself a media *&$%# and I think he has proven that quite well.

I am torn on the search today. Any searching for Caylee is GOOD, but I can't help but once again feel he did it for the attention. Anything to get more in the spot lite, and today he put on a great show.

The Anthonys behavior today was just icing on the cake for him, to spout off more stuff on NG tonight.

I am VERY troubled with Mort and what he said today about the grandmother :(

Ok...well what exactly was it that LP did? IMO he's searching for Caylee - like TES? Who is it that is not searching for Caylee?

Well...I think it is simply wrong to keep on trying to dig things up on LP just to put him down. TES is packing up to go find 4 more missing people where families want them found which is what they need to do, but LP isn't. He will be out with the OCSO, FBI, and searchers tomorrow at Jay Blanchard Park still looking for Caylee. Give this man some credit where credit is due!!

It's not to purposely put him down. I find it interesting to read back all his inconsistencies. I respect your opinion SS, but if you don't agree you can just SOB and ignore.;)

Ok...well what exactly was it that LP did? IMO he's searching for Caylee - like TES? Who is it that is not searching for Caylee?

my post was not about who is searching and who is not. It basically is my opinion on LP. I don't see him giving FACTS on NG every night- just his opinion on a limited amount of time that one of his employees were in the home. This in itself is second hand information.

Every night he has "new information" or a "new theory". To me, he is just adding more speculation to this case and he himself is now one of the "characters" in this entire mess of a case.

As for the searches themselves, one minute they are on, the next they are off, first they will last 4 days, then get cancelled after one day and a half. Nothing in this case is consistant, nor has it been from the beginning thanks to the sick behavior of the Anthonys.

I doubt there will ever be a conviction in this case :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member