LP's Confidence

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP immediately agreed to take a lie detector test. What did the Anthonys do?
Lemme see...they reportedly said, "OK" then Lee said, "No" and they refused. I don't believe they have taken one nor will they take one. EVER.

They could probably hook LP up to one today without him batting an eye. After this latest situation has come to light, I would be surprised if they did not. They will want it to verify what he has said about DC and JH, imo.

IThe point being (since you missed it) was that LP DID search repeatedly for Caylee and still is talking to anyone who will listen to keep her name in the public eye to make sure there is awareness of her case (which is what he said he would do and has done.)

snipped
No one needs any help keeping Caylee's name in the public eye! She's a household name! Some are saying this may be the trial of the century! Hopespring Drive is a tourist attraction!

LP immediately agreed to take a lie detector test. What did the Anthonys do?

I really, really, really wish he would have taken that test. I guess it fell through the cracks, for whatever reason.

In the beginning, she was unfortunately like every other missing child. Her case could have left the front pages as soon as a world event or something else happened. GVS soon locked onto the pending election and went to a political forum as did most of the news talk shows. LP helped keep things going on NG.

In the beginning, she was unfortunately like every other missing child. Her case could have left the front pages as soon as a world event or something else happened. GVS soon locked onto the pending election and went to a political forum as did most of the news talk shows. LP helped keep things going on NG.

I question whether that was a good thing.

Or he could have backed out. If that's the case, we'll never hear about it.
Oh, sure we will!! People who want LP to be discredited or otherwise shamed so badly will see to it that it comes out at some point if it happened that way.

You can't hand that to LP. I mean c'mon. The "sexiness" of the case itself is what has kept it going. It's extremely provocative. That's what attracted me to it. The first short blurb I read about it.. how KC had taken LE to universal and didn't work there, etc. The shock of her lies, I believe, is the biggest factor in what has kept this case so popular.

Oh, sure we will!! People who want LP to be discredited or otherwise shamed so badly will see to it that it comes out at some point if it happened that way.

What people? The FBI sure isn't going to tell us anything and neither is LP. We only 'know' that the A's were asked to take a lie detector test because LP said so. LP is also the only one who has said that Lee talked them out of it. LE has never mentioned one word about it.

I question whether that was a good thing.
It was a da*$ good thing for Caylee! OMG! That is like saying putting Caylee on the backburner and allowing her to be lost without a voice would be better than keeping John Q. Public aware and actively involved in finding her!! WTH?!

You can't hand that to LP. I mean c'mon. The "sexiness" of the case itself is what has kept it going. It's extremely provocative. That's what attracted me to it. The first short blurb I read about it.. how KC had taken LE to universal and didn't work there, etc. The shock of her lies, I believe, is the biggest factor in what has kept this case so popular.
It didn't keep the news shows covering it in spite of the campaign and election, however. Sure, they did snippets when things happened, but nothing like previously when it first began. Of course, her case grabbed the attention of the country with 31 Days and a lying mother...but there have been other cases just as fascinating which waned rather quickly.

It was only a request and he agreed to it. I am not saying that LE didn't get frustrated on occassion with everyone and everything involving this case...the A fam, Casey, LP, JB, DC, the list is endless...(WS is probably on that same list). LOL
...anyway, wasn't this also the time that the As were accusing people of taking things out of their home? Has it EVER been specified what they wanted to give him the test for? To find out what? I know there was speculation about the cross...but do we definitively know the reason why? For all we know it was because of something the As said. I'm not a big LP fan, still haven't gotten over his bailing that poc out of jail...but then again, I believe, neither has he.

Has he taken it yet?
I hear he takes phone calls. It appears he's quite chatty even. If you...or anyone... is interested in getting the information straight from the horse's mouth, give him a ring.

LP just thought the LD test was to see if he "planted" something in the Econ river which is the most logical explanation of why they wanted him to take one.

I don't remember if a LD test came up before then with the A fam and LP's camp...besides what was said about them taking one.

Bottom Line...in my opinion of course, is that LP got involved in this because of Caylee Anthony and Caylee Anthony alone. For about a minute he was mislead by the mother of the year...ever since he has kept his nose right in the middle of all this because of Caylee. He fell in love with her the same as we all did and I believe that with all my heart. When he was at JBP that day and he was sending in divers I was watching. When he thought he pulled Caylee up out of the water I saw tears....real tears. He couldn't even speak because he was so emotional. Many might say he was seeing dollar signs but I didn't I saw a big bear of a man that fell in love with little Caylee and thought he had her.

Everyone has their own thoughts about LP....and has a right to them, when this trial is over I think we will see LP's colors and I think this whole thing has changed him for the better.

It was a da*$ good thing for Caylee! OMG! That is like saying putting Caylee on the backburner and allowing her to be lost without a voice would be better than keeping John Q. Public aware and actively involved in finding her!! WTH?!

The people in the Orlando area were aware and actually 'found' the location of Caylee's remains in August. Nothing that's happened since then has in any way benefited Caylee. Not one thing that LP has said or done has helped Caylee. If anything, he's harmed the case by revealing his story about the PI's searching the area in November and not finding the remains. Caylee's entire family has been dragged through the mud, her entire neighborhood has been disrupted, everyone associated with Casey has had their lives turned upside down by internet bloggers and gossip mongering "reporters". Rumors of Caylee being the product of incest have run rampant. How is any of that a da*$ good thing for Caylee?

LP just thought the LD test was to see if he "planted" something in the Econ river which is the most logical explanation of why they wanted him to take one.

I don't remember if a LD test came up before then with the A fam and LP's camp...besides what was said about them taking one.
Well, it doesn't seem to be really relevant anymore. (For all we know he did give one out in CA.) There was all kind of talk on here about how he'd never show his face again in Orlando 'cause he was afraid, but we know he did come back, and him being afraid of anything is a bunch of hooey if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025