LP's Confidence

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom Line...in my opinion of course, is that LP got involved in this because of Caylee Anthony and Caylee Anthony alone. For about a minute he was mislead by the mother of the year...ever since he has kept his nose right in the middle of all this because of Caylee. He fell in love with her the same as we all did and I believe that with all my heart. When he was at JBP that day and he was sending in divers I was watching. When he thought he pulled Caylee up out of the water I saw tears....real tears. He couldn't even speak because he was so emotional. Many might say he was seeing dollar signs but I didn't I saw a big bear of a man that fell in love with little Caylee and thought he had her.

Everyone has their own thoughts about LP....and has a right to them, when this trial is over I think we will see LP's colors and I think this whole thing has changed him for the better.
What a sweet story to share and a very nice thing to say.

The people in the Orlando area were aware and actually 'found' the location of Caylee's remains in August. Nothing that's happened since then has in any way benefited Caylee. Not one thing that LP has said or done has helped Caylee. If anything, he's harmed the case by revealing his story about the PI's searching the area in November and not finding the remains. Caylee's entire family has been dragged through the mud, her entire neighborhood has been disrupted, everyone associated with Casey has had their lives turned upside down by internet bloggers and gossip mongering "reporters". Rumors of Caylee being the product of incest have run rampant. How is any of that a da*$ good thing for Caylee?
There were very few signs posted of this child in the Orlando area. Posters here have confirmed that. What local searches were done? Where did KFN go and look for her? That's who/what you had locally. Where did the A family search? Funny, but the As were the ones who put themselves on every national tv show...no internet blogger or media person put a gun to their heads to do so.

Caylee wasn't found in August. Caylee was found December 11th.

The A fam went on the national tv news circuit plus local and were caught in a number of discrepancies, lies, and many, many instances of not having Caylee's best interest in mind. They put themselves in that mud hole and began wallowing in it thus dragging more people into it with them (the rest they were busy throwing under the proverbial bus). The public responded by disrupting their neighborhood. Can't blame LP for that one.

He has not harmed this case by reporting what he knows about the PIs! It is the truth. They both admitted to being there and photographing/videotaping the scene a month before Caylee was found there. The truth is never going to harm a case that is looking for the truth. It only harms people who want to hide it.

Casey is responsible for this entire mess. Put the blame where it belongs.

Bottom Line...in my opinion of course, is that LP got involved in this because of Caylee Anthony and Caylee Anthony alone. For about a minute he was mislead by the mother of the year...ever since he has kept his nose right in the middle of all this because of Caylee. He fell in love with her the same as we all did and I believe that with all my heart. When he was at JBP that day and he was sending in divers I was watching. When he thought he pulled Caylee up out of the water I saw tears....real tears. He couldn't even speak because he was so emotional. Many might say he was seeing dollar signs but I didn't I saw a big bear of a man that fell in love with little Caylee and thought he had her.

Everyone has their own thoughts about LP....and has a right to them, when this trial is over I think we will see LP's colors and I think this whole thing has changed him for the better.

I agree. I believe LP's intentions when getting into this whole case were to get KC to tell where Caylee was. No matter how angry I was at the time that he was posting her bail, I really believe he thought he could do that. When he realized she was just going to feed him the same BS she had been feeding everyone else, he realized his mistake. LP then went on national TV to acknowledge and apologize for his mistake. And I believe he has spent every minute since trying to atone for this mistake by doing everything in his power to help find Caylee and keep her name out there. That's sure alot more than I can say for any of the Anthony's.

Originally Posted by elle1919

Bravo!! I agree!! (Sorry about not changing the "ugly" in this thread, but I don't see it as an option at this point. We are allowed to disagree...respectfully...which I think we have been.)

I seem to remember Nejame saying that Cindy and George were asked to take lie detector test, but they couldn't, because Cindy takes medication. I remember the posts in here wondering why George couldn't take a lie detector test because Cindy was on medication.

Anybody else remember that? I think Nejame was on a talk show, possibly on N Grace.

I see a few posts that seem to indicate that LP was paid for doing searches for Caylee. Could someone point me to the info on that? I wasn't aware he was paid to do any searches.

I hate that this is a bash LP thread! I didn't think we did this kind of thing here. I thought this was more like a huge forum we all know. IMO, this serves no good purpose for sleuthing. There are so many WS'rs who are looking at data, timelines, facts. I'll retreat now.

I seem to remember Nejame saying that Cindy and George were asked to take lie detector test, but they couldn't, because Cindy takes medication. I remember the posts in here wondering why George couldn't take a lie detector test because Cindy was on medication.

Anybody else remember that? I think Nejame was on a talk show, possibly on N Grace.

You are right, I'd forgotten about that. However the information about Lee talking them out of it came only from LP. Regardless, this isn't a competition between the A's and LP where one side is pure evil and the other is a saint. All parties involved have made mistakes. I've never understood the ".....well, the A's....." as an excuse for LP's behavior.

Thanks RR....it's getting ugly in here ...thought I could change the mood but I don't think it worked....lol

I've seen nastier threads! For the most part I think they're keeping their cool on this one. It absolutely amazes me how this guy in the black hat has polarized folks here so much.

Yes. I do remember it quite well. Not only was MN against it...usually any defense attorney will advise their client against taking one unless it is given by their own person and in that case...if it turns out badly no one hears of it.

Well written and I agree. Whatever others say about LP, he is a stand up man, imho. He has done more good than harm with only the purpose of finding Caylee. Many question his methods and purpose. Jealousy by those who either didn't bother to get up and help get to the truth or those who simply want to nit-pick because they feel LP is an easy target. Anyone who can sit while being shouted at by NG and not fold under the pressure with his convictions of his actions is ok with me. Just because he wasn't the one who found Caylee doesn't mean he should be quartered and thrown to the dogs. He can stand up proud for what and how he has contributed to this case.

I hate that this is a bash LP thread! I didn't think we did this kind of thing here. I thought this was more like a huge forum we all know. IMO, this serves no good purpose for sleuthing. There are so many WS'rs who are looking at data, timelines, facts. I'll retreat now.

Me too, Texas. I appreciate when people express their opinions, no matter what those opinions are, when they substantiate what they are saying. I can learn from that. It often prompts me to question and challenge what I'm thinking, and to come to more sound conclusions.

Posts that just say "oh that person is a big fat whatever" "that person always does such and such", and not even stating why by giving concrete examples and references, well, I can't learn anything from that except that some people have a lot of hostility to dump.

Well written and I agree. Whatever others say about LP, he is a stand up man, imho. He has done more good than harm with only the purpose of finding Caylee. Many question his methods and purpose. Jealousy by those who either didn't bother to get up and help get to the truth or those who simply want to nit-pick because they feel LP is an easy target. Anyone who can sit while being shouted at by NG and not fold under the pressure with his convictions of his actions is ok with me. Just because he wasn't the one who found Caylee doesn't mean he should be quartered and thrown to the dogs. He can stand up proud for what and how he has contributed to this case.

I wonder if the meter reader would agree with you.

Me too, Texas. I appreciate when people express their opinions, no matter what those opinions are, when they substantiate what they are saying. I can learn from that. It often prompts me to question and challenge what I'm thinking, and to come to more sound conclusions.

Posts that just say "oh that person is a big fat whatever" "that person always does such and such", and not even stating why by giving concrete examples and references, well, I can't learn anything from that except that some people have a lot of hostility to dump.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GREAT POST

Frankly, I kept seeing posts bashing LP all over the forum on every thread. I thought discussing LP in a positive light was a good thing and the reason I came to this particular thread to support him. ;)

How are we doing on that front so far?

May I just ask... has everyone here forgotten that LP spearheaded a wild goose chase "find" at the Econ River that was called a crime scene when it wasn't, and LE took the stuff, called it "found property", then asked him to take a lie detector test? Do these officers consider him a standup guy too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025