Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's returned to Canada, then he will be imprisoned ... most likely permanently. Sending a severed foot to the Prime Minister's party didn't go unnoticed. Sending the hand to the Liberal Party means he didn't realize that the NDP is the opposition ... but still ... I can't see anyone in Parliament agreeing to see him uncaged for the remainder of his life.

Alterntatively, Eric Newman could find himself the star of a snuff film in Paris ... a gay man murdering, mutilating and performing indecent acts with the body parts of gay men ... I don't think that would go over too well ... not even in Paris, or Russia or ... anywhere.

I have wondered if something has been addressed to the NDP, but (the information) hasn't been released to the public... God, I hope not. I am not a fan of Harper of the Conservative party (or even the Liberals, I tend to vote NDP).... but that is so horrible. Nobody deserved that. Not the beautiful victim, not Mr. Harper, not his party, not the Liberals... nobody.

Needless to say: I have been expecting two parcels. One should have arrived on Wednesday, one should arrive on Monday. The Wednesday parcel never came...

I've heard a few times on US news that Canadians can slip thru the US border so easily because Canadians are so relaxed with security (or something to that effect)...
<rsbm>

I don't understand why they talk about lax Canadian security. It doesn't make any sense, because ... when you leave Canada, you must go through US Customs to be authorized to enter the US; you only deal with Canadian Customs when you are returning into Canada.

He was in the Netherlands on dec 12 based on what? I read it's based on the IP address in the email header he sent to SUN news.. and we all know Luka knows how to hide his IP address and in my experience Netherlands hosts lots of TOR nodes.

Scroll to the bottom of this: link (graphic content higher up).

Someone can use a proxy server, but knowing how to router it from Montreal to England to the Netherlands? ... I think he was actually there. I think that after the interview with the reporter he high-tailed it out of town and crossed the channel. He laid low ... nothing came of the publicity about the kitten files ... and he went on about his business of torturing animals and graduating to people. He returned to Canada at the end of December (are there Christmas pictures somewhere out there?), or he went to LA and committed a murder there. Does anyone know whether the murder scene for the body parts (found under the sign) was located? Was it a transient home?

He may have been in LA in Feb, but he rented a furnished apartment from Feb - May in Montreal, then disappeared.

<rsbm>

I don't understand why they talk about lax Canadian security. It doesn't make any sense, because ... when you leave Canada, you must go through US Customs to be authorized to enter the US; you only deal with Canadian Customs when you are returning into Canada.

The terrorists are getting in somehow ... three possibilities: landing at the airports, sneaking in through Mexico, sneaking in through Canada ... which is most likely?

Check recent grave yards, since he is a necro. Bad joke but kind of serious

Here is a photoshop picture.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...513430454_800365453_22651663_1254740748_n.jpg

I'd be interested to know if anyone else picked up on other photo shopped pictures he has done I know some of the ones in the jacuzzi/cars are shopped.

I don't beleive for a second this guy lead a "jettsetting" lifestyle. I'd also like to know how he keeps getting all these pets (cats,dogs,a python) someones has to be selling or giving them to him from adoption houses or pounds. Unless he is picking them up off the street.

I beleive that is him, it would be good if anyone was good with video/sound could put some of these voices with some sort of side by side with his various interviews. If you listen to the laugh it is the same type of smug and snide laugh he gives in one of his interviews. He posts the exact some phone number on another forums years ago and tells people to ring and talk with Luka.

Check recent grave yards, since he is a necro. Bad joke but kind of serious

There's no question about that. White supremacist, murderous, gay man with cheek implants and an interest in homosexual necrophilia loose in Paris.

Here is a photoshop picture.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...513430454_800365453_22651663_1254740748_n.jpg

I'd be interested to know if anyone else picked up on other photo shopped pictures he has done I know some of the ones in the jacuzzi/cars are shopped.

I don't beleive for a second this guy lead a "jettsetting" lifestyle. I'd also like to know how he keeps getting all these pets (cats,dogs,a python) someones has to be selling or giving them to him from adoption houses or pounds. Unless he is picking them up off the street.

I beleive that is him, it would be good if anyone was good with video/sound could put some of these voices with some sort of side by side with his various interviews. If you listen to the laugh it is the same type of smug and snide laugh he gives in one of his interviews. He posts the exact some phone number on another forums years ago and tells people to ring and talk with Luka.

Thanks for the photo comparison ... that's why the Beavis and Butthead guy said that he wasn't as big as he looked in his pictures ... the photoshopped soccer images probably pre-date the $1200 two day date.

My guess is that he picked the animals up off the street ... he had at least three kittens of about the same age, several dogs. Someone posted a picture of him with all sorts of different dogs ... and there's also a monkey. Where did they go?

There's no question about that. White supremacist, murderous, gay man with cheek implants and an interest in homosexual necrophilia loose in Paris.
He is a white supremacist too?

Poor animals, I'm off to bed and I hope I can sleep. How do we know he is a white supremacist too?

Someone posted in the last couple of days that Eric Newman was in the Hollywood area in Feb 2012. The murder and dismemberment was in Jan 2012, but he was in England on Dec 8 and in the Netherlands on Dec 12, 2012. It has been reported that he lived in the apartment for four months. That would mean Feb, Mar, Apr, May. The time between Amsterdam, Dec 12 and Feb is still a mystery ... unless he was under the Hollywood Sign in mid-January, 2012.

I just hope he does not have a child mummifying in the Arizona desert somewhere just waiting for his return to pick it up... I know this sounds horrid but it has crossed my mind. IMHO

what about those feet found in water ways in Canada and in the US...if I remember correctly.

They have linked those feet to mainly suicides, shoes protect the feet while the rest of the corpse is unprotected, you get the idea!!!

<rsbm>

I agree, it isn't as easy as people think. I can't take my daughter on a weekend trip to New York, because I do not have permission from her biofather. It does not matter that he has never been in her life, never has been, never will be. It does not matter that he refused to sign her birth certificate, and is not listed as her father. I am her only legal parent. I still can not bring her just barely across the border to stay in a hotel and go shopping and sight seeing without his written permission. And if I tried to find him and tried to get his permission, I KNOW he would say no. And he would hunt ME down and "retaliate" (won't get into that. Let's just say I am lucky to be alive, and Canadian authorities and social services do NOT believe me. I am considered "hostile" and am accused of lying, annually...).

It is not as easy to leave this stupid country as people think... even with a planned return trip....

Bed time. I am sorry if I make little sense. I was supposed to stop posting hours ago. Alcohol for stress relief is probably not the best solution.. lol.

I just hope he does not have a child mummifying in the Arizona desert somewhere just waiting for his return to pick it up... I know this sounds horrid but it has crossed my mind. IMHO

Were the kitten files from December 24, 2009? That means he's had two and a half years between first filming the torture of animals and the first confirmed murder. How many animals came before the kittens ... how many before the first murder file was uploaded?

He also has issues with special occassions like Christmas ... and maybe his birthday ... isn't that on July 24? He'll turn 30. He's a disgusting little man.

After the EEC (European Economic Community) became the EU (European Union), the borders between Western European countries were more or less opened up ... not much need for a passport when traveling between Western European countries.

I have to wonder what he had for personal belongings ... other than a computer, camera and clothes ... I doubt he owned much of anything. It was a furnished apartment.

bbm this isnt true, you absolutely do need a passport to travel in the EU even if you hold an EU passport (I do not) HOWEVER in some countries, you can get in with your ID card IF you are that country's national. otherwise, they take a passport as do all other EU countries.

obviously LM is not a national of any EU country, therefore absolutely will need a passport to get across borders....always assuming he is over here at all and attempting to go legally through borders; I have no doubt at all that someone determined could find illegal ways. as LM's work if any is of the underground sort it stands to reason he might be crossing borders illegally too.

bbm this isnt true, you absolutely do need a passport to travel in the EU even if you hold an EU passport (I do not) HOWEVER in some countries, you can get in with your ID card IF you are that country's national. otherwise, they take a passport as do all other EU countries.

obviously LM is not a national of any EU country, therefore absolutely will need a passport to get across borders....always assuming he is over here at all and attempting to go legally through borders; I have no doubt at all that someone determined could find illegal ways. as LM's work if any is of the underground sort it stands to reason he might be crossing borders illegally too.

I have had a different experience in Western Europe ... where I am waived through without opening my passport. The only place I had trouble was with the bumbling fools in Luxemburg ... they were confused.

I'm wondering ... maybe travel by train, people need a passport. Traveling by car, there's no place to show a passport. I've driven from Amsterdam, through the South of France, Cannes and Milan ... no border checks anywhere ... same driving back through Switzerland North to the Netherlands.

I do not think Eric Newman has had as much (if any) plastic surgery. He looks pretty much the same, down to the facial expression.

http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...37872400518_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Thansk! Is there a high school photo somewhere? Didn't someone post that last week ... high school photos? I remember seeing them ... but there was some question about his name appearing twice.

I'd like to compare a high school photo with the Interpol photo.

This case makes me so sick on so many levels.I litterally have this nautious feeling in my stomach since I've been reading these threads.
It makes me so mad that there were so many warning signs but nothing was done.
I usually look for humanity in a person even if he/she committed the most horrid crime but in this case I agree that this guy is a true sociopath and litterally has no soul.I don't care how much bullying he had to endure growing up.
I'm also mad about myself because I do find this disgusting attractive.He reminds me of Sid Vicious.I'm also upset because I cried so much about the kittens,it just breaks my heart yet I continue to eat meat knowing animals go through almost worst torture in factory farms.I'm also upset that I had a stronger emotional reaction about the animals being tortured than the HUMAN BEING.I keep thinking what is wrong with me?
Anyways I hope they catch him soon and I hope there aren't more victims we don't know about.

I also have a question....Are we allowed to discuss his mother's myspace since it is public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1