Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to the bottom of this: link (graphic content higher up).

Someone can use a proxy server, but knowing how to router it from Montreal to England to the Netherlands? ... I think he was actually there. I think that after the interview with the reporter he high-tailed it out of town and crossed the channel. He laid low ... nothing came of the publicity about the kitten files ... and he went on about his business of torturing animals and graduating to people. He returned to Canada at the end of December (are there Christmas pictures somewhere out there?), or he went to LA and committed a murder there. Does anyone know whether the murder scene for the body parts (found under the sign) was located? Was it a transient home?

He may have been in LA in Feb, but he rented a furnished apartment from Feb - May in Montreal, then disappeared.

Is it possible that he has been none of those places? There was a lot of notoriety with the Rafferty trial and the case in Hollywood received a lot of buzz as well. Maybe he is a sort of copycat looking for his time in the limelight. MOO

Were the kitten files from December 24, 2009? That means he's had two and a half years between first filming the torture of animals and the first confirmed murder. How many animals came before the kittens ... how many before the first murder file was uploaded?

He also has issues with special occassions like Christmas ... and maybe his birthday ... isn't that on July 24? He'll turn 30. He's a disgusting little man.

The first was "one boy two kittens" that was in Dec 2010, had to go back and check, thought for a second I lost a year somehow...But it began in 2010.

God knows how many came before the kittens, nothing that was ever found to be on video or youtube. But most people just don't wake up and one day think, I am going to start torturing animals today....so I am certain he has done this in the past prior to the Christmas release...:(

Yes he is an EVIL disgusting little man.... IMHO

bbm this isnt true, you absolutely do need a passport to travel in the EU even if you hold an EU passport (I do not) HOWEVER in some countries, you can get in with your ID card IF you are that country's national. otherwise, they take a passport as do all other EU countries.

obviously LM is not a national of any EU country, therefore absolutely will need a passport to get across borders....always assuming he is over here at all and attempting to go legally through borders; I have no doubt at all that someone determined could find illegal ways. as LM's work if any is of the underground sort it stands to reason he might be crossing borders illegally too.

you need a passport and birth certificate to buy a Europass for frequent use, if you do not have a Europass then you must bring your passport and I am guessing your birth certificate. The idea of the Europass is so you don't need the passport with you, it is a picture ID and uses your passport info. It is to use the Eurotrain. You must still then buy tickets, it is just a quick check on who you are.:moo: Lived in europe for a couple of years. And for goodness sakes NO I am not him lol. Otto vouch for me lmao.

P.S. If you have never had a chance to go to Europe, try and put it on your list of things to do. It is an amazing experience, sooooo many stimulating things to see and do. Well worth the expense.

I do not believe that little twirp has much money, or that he is in Europe. But if he did by chance make it there then he would be skulking around the cheap hostels. MOO More than likely he is still skulking around in Canada living on the periphery of society. Maybe he is living in the underground world in TO for example just coming out at night. Literally whole society living under ground. JMO I picture him as wearing dark clothes and his stoopid hoodies and letting himself go ie unkempt. Although, he is very vane so he might just go with the hoodie and like the fellow I had seen "cam paint". Luka seems to enjoy makeup...so I can see him camming up to look dirty under his hoodies. MOO

Someone posted a job interview he did and I could not believe how vane he was. He REALLY thinks he is hot stuff. Now my first impression of him was low class in how he looks and how he speaks. He comes off as "cheap street" on camera or "easy sleazy" and not someone you would trust, because he might rip you off. JMO and my first impression. What do we know about his upbringing without talking about his family. As he seems as though he was raised in a hard knocks neighbourhood although it could just be his personality gravitated him to those areas. IMO he seems to work hard to create a false illusion of himself.

I have had a different experience in Western Europe ... where I am waived through without opening my passport. The only place I had trouble was with the bumbling fools in Luxemburg ... they were confused.

I'm wondering ... maybe travel by train, people need a passport. Traveling by car, there's no place to show a passport. I've driven from Amsterdam, through the South of France, Cannes and Milan ... no border checks anywhere ... same driving back through Switzerland North to the Netherlands.

I must look suspicious then LOL cause I get checked EVERYWHERE, I blame the large bag I carry when travelling, so much stuff in it I can hardly stand :floorlaugh:

but seriously perhaps you're right via car, because I've only flown/train/bus and they're defo checking. I couldnt say about car but will ask my inlaws they do occasionally drive across if they want to bring a lot back.

This case makes me so sick on so many levels.I litterally have this nautious feeling in my stomach since I've been reading these threads.
It makes me so mad that there were so many warning signs but nothing was done.
I usually look for humanity in a person even if he/she committed the most horrid crime but in this case I agree that this guy is a true sociopath and litterally has no soul.I don't care how much bullying he had to endure growing up.
I'm also mad about myself because I do find this disgusting attractive.He reminds me of Sid Vicious.I'm also upset because I cried so much about the kittens,it just breaks my heart yet I continue to eat meat knowing animals go through almost worst torture in factory farms.I'm also upset that I had a stronger emotional reaction about the animals being tortured than the HUMAN BEING.I keep thinking what is wrong with me?
Anyways I hope they catch him soon and I hope there aren't more victims we don't know about.

I also have a question....Are we allowed to discuss his mother's myspace since it is public?

I feel very bad for the human victim, but the kitties is what started me on this journey. So I fully understand how you feel.

Just a thought, and its off topic, try doing "No Meat Monday's" it does make a difference.

Scroll to the bottom of this: link (graphic content higher up).

Someone can use a proxy server, but knowing how to router it from Montreal to England to the Netherlands? ... I think he was actually there. I think that after the interview with the reporter he high-tailed it out of town and crossed the channel. He laid low ... nothing came of the publicity about the kitten files ... and he went on about his business of torturing animals and graduating to people. He returned to Canada at the end of December (are there Christmas pictures somewhere out there?), or he went to LA and committed a murder there. Does anyone know whether the murder scene for the body parts (found under the sign) was located? Was it a transient home?

He may have been in LA in Feb, but he rented a furnished apartment from Feb - May in Montreal, then disappeared.

I live in LA, and yes, there are transients and squatters that live up around that sign and near the park. Most of them are drug addicts and tend to be younger white people as opposed to your traditional colored crackhead or crazy beard old man winters alcoholic.

I remember when this story hit, it faded pretty quickly. Everyday there's murders in this city, so it wasn't that shocking, I assumed it was over drugs/drug cartel, other murders that involve body parts, usually are, and often get no media coverage because they happen in poor Latino communities.

Thansk! Is there a high school photo somewhere? Didn't someone post that last week ... high school photos? I remember seeing them ... but there was some question about his name appearing twice.

I'd like to compare a high school photo with the Interpol photo.

There is, but I am not the most organised person, I can't remember the link, sorry. Perhaps somebody else knows where to find it?

This case makes me so sick on so many levels.I litterally have this nautious feeling in my stomach since I've been reading these threads.
It makes me so mad that there were so many warning signs but nothing was done.
I usually look for humanity in a person even if he/she committed the most horrid crime but in this case I agree that this guy is a true sociopath and litterally has no soul.I don't care how much bullying he had to endure growing up.
I'm also mad about myself because I do find this disgusting attractive.He reminds me of Sid Vicious.I'm also upset because I cried so much about the kittens,it just breaks my heart yet I continue to eat meat knowing animals go through almost worst torture in factory farms.I'm also upset that I had a stronger emotional reaction about the animals being tortured than the HUMAN BEING.I keep thinking what is wrong with me?
Anyways I hope they catch him soon and I hope there aren't more victims we don't know about.

I also have a question....Are we allowed to discuss his mother's myspace since it is public?

Thank you for posting this. I have exactly the same response to torture - neglect etc of animals, it effects me very very badly on an emotional level, more so than reading and seeing human beings being hurt. I too wondered why i feel like this, but I guess different things effect people in different ways. There's nothing wrong with you :) x

The video of this killing, did make me feel physically sick, (and to be honest I watched some of it peeking through my fingers) but it has given me an insight as to what actually happens in some of the cases I read about on here. Which is not particually a good thing. It's one thing reading about them, but actually being able to see what one of these victims had to endure. It puts a whole new perspective on what I read about now. Also to actually see this guy, enjoying, laughing about what he is doing with such confidence. It is very very scary.

Still haven't got him yet?

I'm still on the AG, SV and SL train of thought.

And I don't get why some people are saying that the prisons are "cushy" here in Canada. Granted, we don't have the death penalty here. I suppose prisoners are more violent towards each other when they are facing the death penalty - they have nothing to lose.

:moo:

I don't believe he speaks any languages other than English. Quebec french originated a few hundred years ago when the French came to Canada. The language has evolved, over time, into it's own language. France french also changed over the centuries. I learned France french starting at the age of 4 and then studied it in school throughout my childhood. I traveled to Quebec at the age of 16 and absolutely could not communicate with people in Quebec, not even to get something to eat. From Quebec, I traveled to France and could communicate with people. Eric may have picked up a couple of words here and there if he travelled, but I doubt he can discuss anything beyond tricks and drugs. He was reportedly a meth addict at some point. If he still has that addiction, he will be looking for drugs.

Oh dear. You have got to be kidding me! Even in Quebec city you can order food in English. I don't know where you visited in Quebec. Gaspésie, perhaps or Lac St-Jean.

Montreal is a bilingual city and perhaps the second largest city for tourism. I'm going to guess Toronto is first based on my knowledge. I would have to look at actual facts.

Yes french is absolutely mandatory if you want to live here. French is mandatory if you want to get a decent job. Immigrant children must attend french school by law. Bill 101.

But by no means does one have to know french to visit here or even live here for a short period of time.

I agree that french Canadian is not the same as France french. Same as American English not the same as UK English.

LRM would have no problem in any province in Canada or any State. I seriously doubt his line of work requires any other language but English.

:moo: and I'm local.

Hi all, newbie here. I haven't seen this detail brought up yet so I thought I would just mention it now, am I right in thinking the babymaggie11 profile was a fake profile used by LM to drum up interest in the video on the 15th of May before the murder actually took place by creating this thread here?

Well it seems he also tried this on the http://www.criminalsolicitor.net/ forum. An account was created on the 17th of May called babymaggie1 and the name provided is Emily Bordelais which seems to be another name for Karla Homolka who LM seems to have had some form of infatuation with. The location provided was the UK.

The thread has been deleted and doesn't seem to be available in the google cache but I could get this much from the google search link:

"...is called "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick" It was apparently filmed in San Fransisco or Russia by some psychopath. I have friends in San Fransisco and I..."

Same misspelling of San Francisco as in the original thread but this time mentioning Russia which he didn't do originally. It is strange why he chose a website used for UK based criminal solicitors. Might it be an indication of his thoughts before he killed of returning to the UK after the act?

P.s. There is nothing else of note in the babymaggie1 profile information (you have to register to view), the only other detail is that it was last active on May 18th so presumably he went back to check on how his thread was progressing only to find it had been deleted by a moderator.

fwiw I've seen more photos of him with brown eyes than blue eyes so I think it's safe to assume that he wore coloured lenses.

Here's a photo of him with very short hair.

http://www.2bmag.com/2012/05/*adver...ght-in-connection-to-severed-foot-murder-8444

Montreal is between Toronto and Paris, so why would he have a flight to Toronto? It seems to me that a flight may go from Toronto to Montreal to Paris, but not from Montreal to Toronto to Paris. That would be like going backwards first.

Passengers have to board if they're checked in ... I doubt a flight would leave with luggage but no passengers, especially after the Air India explosion.

Canadians need a passport to leave the country by air ... and they need a passport to enter England and France.

Both Air France and Air Canada have layovers in Toronto for flights from Montreal to France.

I'm also mad about myself because I do find this disgusting attractive.He reminds me of Sid Vicious.I'm also upset because I cried so much about the kittens,it just breaks my heart...

Yes he is very attractive, but in the interview I saw he came cross as VERY strange and vacant, and I don't say that because he likes dismembering people.

I also agree on the kitten thing, I absolutely do not watch videos containing animal abuse. Human victims are different, in the case of that video it is basically abuse of a corpse. I also wonder if other videos will be released, obviously the more graphic scenes were edited out of that one.

I have not read back through this whole thread but does anyone know where/how he met the victim? In the gay snuff fetish world there are a LOT of guys that openly troll for the "real deal" and there have been planned killings before, if he wanted a willing victim it woudn't have been hard to find one.

This is in response to an earlier request for a wanted poster ... still in draft form ... does anyone have the Montreal contact info handy? n/t? ... suggestions for changes? Until he is caught, it might be a good idea to get his photo out there ... on lamp posts.

Eric_Newman_Luka_Rocco_Magnotta_Wanted.jpg

Emergency: 9-1-1
From outside Montréal : 514 280-2121
Info-Crime: 514 393-1133
SMS Txt Info-Crime Montréal : 274637
Your message should be preceded by the word ICM

I think the sketch of him as he would possibly look as a woman should be included but that's jmo.

20120601-081631-g.jpg

Thanks for making the poster!!!

Yes, I posted about this yesterday. The babymaggie user name makes me certain that it was him posting, using Homolka's user name. He posted on a Karla Homolka forum I read regularly a few years ago, and she was outed there for posting on a parenting forum using that name. I don't believe they ever dated or met, I think he probably admires her and maybe stalked her.

Hi all, newbie here. I haven't seen this detail brought up yet so I thought I would just mention it now, am I right in thinking the babymaggie11 profile was a fake profile used by LM to drum up interest in the video on the 15th of May before the murder actually took place by creating this thread here?

Well it seems he also tried this on the http://www.criminalsolicitor.net/ forum. An account was created on the 17th of May called babymaggie1 and the name provided is Emily Bordelais which seems to be another name for Karla Homolka who LM seems to have had some form of infatuation with. The location provided was the UK.

The thread has been deleted and doesn't seem to be available in the google cache but I could get this much from the google search link:

"...is called "1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick" It was apparently filmed in San Fransisco or Russia by some psychopath. I have friends in San Fransisco and I..."

Same misspelling of San Francisco as in the original thread but this time mentioning Russia which he didn't do originally. It is strange why he chose a website used for UK based criminal solicitors. Might it be an indication of his thoughts before he killed of returning to the UK after the act?

P.s. There is nothing else of note in the babymaggie1 profile information (you have to register to view), the only other detail is that it was last active on May 18th so presumably he went back to check on how his thread was progressing only to find it had been deleted by a moderator.

Along with first-degree murder and other charges Magnotta is already facing, Montreal investigators filed additional charges on Friday related to the shipping of body parts to Ottawa.

The new indictment alleges that Magnotta "did act towards (Prime Minister) Stephen Harper and members of Parliament, knowing they were being harassed or being reckless as to whether they were being harassed."

In addition to the two new charges of uttering threats — each of which carries a maximum two-year prison sentence — Magnotta is accused of using the mail system "for the purpose of transmitting or delivering anything that is obscene, indecent, immoral or scurrilous."

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...nselling+over+severed+foot/6720491/story.html

Also in the article, government staffers receive trauma counselling. I feel so sorry for the poor woman who opened the box. :(

Many of the staffers are young interns so this must've been horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1