Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you meant to say arent used when traveling within Canada.. are atleast ive never needed one.. and ive flown cross canada multiple times..

Passports are used when traveling in Canada, but other identification is accepted. I always travel by passport, even in Canada ... habit. Since Canadians cannot travel to the US by land without a passport, most people have them.

It would have been hilarious if you responded in any of the following ways:
1. Because it's hot.
2. Look at all of these svelte, fit bodies; why can't you have a body like that?
3. These guys, even in just their underwear, have a better sense of style than you.
4. You know if you didn't use our treadmill as a place to hang clothes, your butt could look as delicious as this one.

I could go on and on but sadly I don't think this gay man made anyone laugh with the four responses I listed...

LOL!
I asked him if he'd like to watch, but he mumbled something about me being crazy and went to bed.:floorlaugh:

VanDerSloot had money, actual friends he communicated with and came from a prominent family whereas Magnotta has NO actual friends we have discovered in all of our sleuthing, no real source of income and a family he doesn't communicate with...

That's true. Eric Newman may not have money to offer, but he can still find a couple of slimey guys that are willing to barter ... and Eric will do anything, even if the guys are really slimey.

Maybe he wants to be the star of his own snuff movie ...

Passports are used when traveling in Canada, but other identification is accepted. I always travel by passport, even in Canada ... habit. Since Canadians cannot travel to the US by land without a passport, most people have them.

ah yes i see what your saying.. the passport is optional ID, it can be used instead of a provincial drivers liscense, and i guess alot more people have them in the post 9/11 era.. Im trying to think of another Federal ID that would have a photo on it.. and all i can think of is provincial..

edit: but thats really only when flying, and for Identifying yourself to LE.. there are no borders that you need to show ID at

ah yes i see what your saying.. the passport is optional ID, it can be used instead of a provincial drivers liscense, and i guess alot more people have them in the post 9/11 era.. Im trying to think of another Federal ID that would have a photo on it.. and all i can think of is provincial..

Driver's license for people that have one, passport for children. Parents traveling with children need passports for the child and passports for proof that they are the parent ... makes sense to use them.

or a provincial ID card.. i think its called a BCID here in BC..

but im to tired for this, im going to bed..

and have another hours worth of catching up in the morning..

The last upload on the Beavis link was 6 hours ago. It's 10:15 AM in the Netherlands right now ... is France in the same time zone ... I think it might be one hour earlier ... so it might be 11:15 AM. If the last activity was 6 hours ago, that would be 5:15 AM France time. I guess we can expect to hear from him in 4-5 hours?

How would he be accessing the internet ... and not be recognized? Is he getting around by hiding in his hoodie ... lurking? ... waiting for the dark?

The scary part for me now is he is a hunted person therefore, he has nothing to lose. My fear is he will hurt someone else real soon in an attempt to live out his sick pervert fantasy.

cutelittlenemo1 aka vladimir romanov aka luka magnotta looking for "Dom Young Masters in Arizona or Los Angeles" 12-15-2011

http://www.smplace.com/forum/564354-dom-young-masters-in-arizona-or-los-angeles.html

could he be connected to the unsolved cases in arizona and hollywood where they found dismembered body parts??? it almost seems like he's trying to lure out a certain type of personality...just keeps getting weirder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/hervey-medellin-victim-in_n_1220905.html

if you connect the dots it appears he was in the US from mid last year until the time he went to montreal.

This is in response to an earlier request for a wanted poster ... still in draft form ... does anyone have the Montreal contact info handy? n/t? ... suggestions for changes? Until he is caught, it might be a good idea to get his photo out there ... on lamp posts.

Eric_Newman_Luka_Rocco_Magnotta_Wanted.jpg

The scary part for me now is he is a hunted person therefore, he has nothing to lose. My fear is he will hurt someone else real soon in an attempt to live out his sick pervert fantasy.

I think that's everyone's concern. It's only a matter of time. As he said in the email to the UK reporter last December ... it's not like quitting smoking.

Otto, I haven't clicked on many links on this case (afraid to) I can only go by what is posted here and I just started reading in this thread. I really do not want to know this loser...I just want to hear he has been caught, and DEAD

cutelittlenemo1 aka vladimir romanov aka luka magnotta looking for "Dom Young Masters in Arizona or Los Angeles" 12-15-2011

http://www.smplace.com/forum/564354-dom-young-masters-in-arizona-or-los-angeles.html

could he be connected to the unsolved cases in arizona and hollywood where they found dismembered body parts??? it almost seems like he's trying to lure out a certain type of personality...just keeps getting weirder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/hervey-medellin-victim-in_n_1220905.html

if you connect the dots it appears he was in the US from mid last year until the time he went to montreal.

Someone posted in the last couple of days that Eric Newman was in the Hollywood area in Feb 2012. The murder and dismemberment was in Jan 2012, but he was in England on Dec 8 and in the Netherlands on Dec 12, 2012. It has been reported that he lived in the apartment for four months. That would mean Feb, Mar, Apr, May. The time between Amsterdam, Dec 12 and Feb is still a mystery ... unless he was under the Hollywood Sign in mid-January, 2012.

what about those feet found in water ways in Canada and in the US...if I remember correctly.

Someone posted in the last couple of days that Eric Newman was in the Hollywood area in Feb 2012. The murder and dismemberment was in Jan 2012, but he was in England on Dec 8 and in the Netherlands on Dec 12, 2012. It has been reported that he lived in the apartment for four months. That would mean Feb, Mar, Apr, May. The time between Amsterdam, Dec 12 and Feb is still a mystery ... unless he was under the Hollywood Sign in mid-January, 2012.

He was in the Netherlands on dec 12 based on what? I read it's based on the IP address in the email header he sent to SUN news.. and we all know Luka knows how to hide his IP address and in my experience Netherlands hosts lots of TOR nodes.

Otto, I haven't clicked on many links on this case (afraid to) I can only go by what is posted here and I just started reading in this thread. I really do not want to know this loser...I just want to hear he has been caught, and DEAD

If he's returned to Canada, then he will be imprisoned ... most likely permanently. Sending a severed foot to the Prime Minister's party didn't go unnoticed. Sending the hand to the Liberal Party means he didn't realize that the NDP is the opposition ... but still ... I can't see anyone in Parliament agreeing to see him uncaged for the remainder of his life.

Alterntatively, Eric Newman could find himself the star of a snuff film in Paris ... a gay man murdering, mutilating and performing indecent acts with the body parts of gay men ... I don't think that would go over too well ... not even in Paris, or Russia or ... anywhere.

I think that's everyone's concern. It's only a matter of time. As he said in the email to the UK reporter last December ... it's not like quitting smoking.

.... and I have found quitting smoking to be impossible, pretty much. I am 27, and have been smoking since I was 10. I was able to quit from my 3rd month of pregnancy, until I was done breastfeeding, and that was the most stressful/difficult period of my life. I started again due to a concern of post-partum depression. I figured smoking was not as bad as harming myself or my child. Doctor agreed (now he wants me to quit again... will be a challenge).

Yikes. :what:

what about those feet found in water ways in Canada and in the US...if I remember correctly.

Suicides, airplane crash ... the runners somewhat preserve the feet ... unconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz