Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Montreal is between Toronto and Paris, so why would he have a flight to Toronto? It seems to me that a flight may go from Toronto to Montreal to Paris, but not from Montreal to Toronto to Paris. That would be like going backwards first.

Passengers have to board if they're checked in ... I doubt a flight would leave with luggage but no passengers, especially after the Air India explosion.

Canadians need a passport to leave the country by air ... and they need a passport to enter England and France.

I'm pretty sure he would need a French visa as well, I could be mistaken.

HeinekenMan you raise some wonderful points; thank you!

I would like to understand how the Canadian air security and flight manifests differs from what is required of flights originating in the United States; for example:

1. Does law enforcement always have access to the manifests/passenger lists of all flights originating in Canada the same way US federal authorities can search any US originating flight 24/7?

2. Will flights originating in Canada take off if a passenger has "checked-in" themselves and baggage but not boarded the flight? (In the US your baggage is pulled if you're not in your seat on that flight)

3. Is it true that Canadian citizens do NOT need to use a passport/go through customs when traveling to the United Kingdom or France? (If true: (a) Are Canadian identification documents easily forged/manipulated? (b) How strict is Canadian airport security in making sure the ID and the individual are one in the same?)

Canada/US airport security is almost 100% identical. And here's something...

I've heard a few times on US news that Canadians can slip thru the US border so easily because Canadians are so relaxed with security (or something to that effect)...

If I (as a Canadian) go to the US, and board a plane in a Canadian city (lets say Toronto), I pass through US customs in the Toronto airport (before boarding the plane), it is operated entirely by US customs agents, not Canadian airport security. And once through US customs, you are in a secluded area of the airport, there is no going back, it is one-way traffic only! You are now 'technically' on US soil, even though still at a Toronto airport. You cannot leave the airport or go back to the 'Canadian' side.

Just saying, cause I know there is concern that terrorists get easy access into the US by entering Canada first, which is laughable to me, I've only been to Mexico, the US and Canada, and Canada customs agents are the worst, US a close 2nd, and Mexico is a joke, as long as you spend your money there they are happy.

Not sure if that helps you or answers your question at all... I'm pretty tired, and probably should have logged out hours ago...

I can't understand why this video is not much discussed here.

Calling Luka Magnotta's Alleged Phone Number - YouTube

A nobody has been able de speak with Luka Magnotta. And the police cannot find him? WTF?

If you go to 5:00 till 6:16, it's clearly him. Without any doubt, it's Luka Magnotta on the phone.

So, now we know he still have a cellphone with him. One that he probably got from a long time. And he responds to it. He's still in contact with the people he knows.

When it was mentioned, many didn't believe it was Magnotta.

I finally listened to it an hour ago and would concur that the voice is NOT Magnotta. I have listened to several documented Magnotta interviews and, while his voice (tone, pitch, deepness) sounds different in every interview he has done; the voice on those "prank" calls did not sound like Magnotta.

Additionally, the most recent number attributed to Magnotta is Los Angeles-based and is NOT Magnotta's number at all, it actually belongs to a 44 year old massage therapist.

Hey all im new here. Most international flights from Montreal go through Toronto. There are direct flights depending of the airline. I know most Air canada flight go from Montreal to Toronto than to destination.

Montreal is between Toronto and Paris, so why would he have a flight to Toronto? It seems to me that a flight may go from Toronto to Montreal to Paris, but not from Montreal to Toronto to Paris. That would be like going backwards first.

Passengers have to board if they're checked in ... I doubt a flight would leave with luggage but no passengers, especially after the Air India explosion.

Canadians need a passport to leave the country by air ... and they need a passport to enter England and France.

I know for a fact that here in the U.S. they pull your luggage if for some reason you don't get on the plane. They will put your luggage on a later flight if you board the flight but you are late and the luggage compartment is shut.

I'm pretty sure he would need a French visa as well, I could be mistaken.

If staying longer than 90 days, Canadians need a visa in France. That's true of many countries. If staying fewer than 90 days, Canadians do not need a visa.

I looked at the video entited-- The James Dean Killer.... (link was posted on thread here somewhere) the very last pic is 1 of LM that I hadn't seen online anywhere, so must be new? LM is giving the finger at the camera! So is he saying "FU"? Very weird the pic is the last pic in the video Hmmmm

I've heard a few times on US news that Canadians can slip thru the US border so easily because Canadians are so relaxed with security (or something to that effect)...

If I (as a Canadian) go to the US, and board a plane in a Canadian city (lets say Toronto), I pass through US customs in the Toronto airport (before boarding the plane), it is operated entirely by US customs agents, not Canadian airport security. And once through US customs, you are in a secluded area of the airport, there is no going back, it is one-way traffic only! You are now 'technically' on US soil, even though still at a Toronto airport. You cannot leave the airport or go back to the 'Canadian' side.

Just saying, cause I know there is concern that terrorists get easy access into the US by entering Canada first, which is laughable to me, I've only been to Mexico, the US and Canada, and Canada customs agents are the worst, US a close 2nd, and Mexico is a joke, as long as you spend your money there they are happy.

Not sure if that helps you or answers your question at all... I'm pretty tired, and probably should have logged out hours ago...

adhmark -- thank you so much for your thoughts and insights; I definitely appreciate what you shared.

Regarding Canadians being able to slip through the US border (and vice versa), I keep thinking about that Michael Moore documentary where he shows one of the MANY areas of our shared border that has absolutely no US or Canadian monitoring; which leads me to believe that if Magnotta was as smart as he purports himself to be, he would have crossed into the US at one of those areas and traveled by rail or bus from upstate NY to NYC where he could simply blend into the masses and disappear for some time.

A nobody has been able de speak with Luka Magnotta. And the police cannot find him? WTF?

If you go to 5:00 till 6:16, it's clearly him. Without any doubt, it's Luka Magnotta on the phone.

So, now we know he still have a cellphone with him. One that he probably got from a long time. And he responds to it. He's still in contact with the people he knows.

I disagree. That is not his voice. He speaks monotone, that person is much too animated to be him, and it just... doesn't sound like him at all.

:twocents: :moo:

I looked at the video entited-- The James Dean Killer.... (link was posted on thread here somewhere) the very last pic is 1 of LM that I hadn't seen online anywhere, so must be new? LM is giving the finger at the camera! So is he saying "FU"? Very weird the pic is the last pic in the video Hmmmm

I can't imagine that Magnotta would use that kind of salty language and its unimaginable that Magnotta would ever make an obscene gesture... :blushing:
Maybe he was holding a different finger and was just trying to determine which way the wind was blowing... :floorlaugh:

what is with the kissy kissy pucker faces he keeps making? :what:

Totally O/T here, but his face and that kissy kissy pucker remind me of a certain female in Florida who was found not guilty last year of murdering her child. I'm being serious. They both have those same cold dark eyes and that pouty mouth.

Not seen it before either and same thought exactly. Although ed hardy is kinda passe, maybe not for the likes of him.

Hey all im new here. Most international flights from Montreal go through Toronto. There are direct flights depending of the airline. I know most Air canada flight go from Montreal to Toronto than to destination.

Air Transat has flights from Montreal to Paris but you're right ... Air Canada flights are from Toronto to Paris so someone would first have to fly to Toronto. Thx

I don't believe he speaks any languages other than English. Quebec french originated a few hundred years ago when the French came to Canada. The language has evolved, over time, into it's own language. France french also changed over the centuries. I learned France french starting at the age of 4 and then studied it in school throughout my childhood. I traveled to Quebec at the age of 16 and absolutely could not communicate with people in Quebec, not even to get something to eat. From Quebec, I traveled to France and could communicate with people. Eric may have picked up a couple of words here and there if he travelled, but I doubt he can discuss anything beyond tricks and drugs. He was reportedly a meth addict at some point. If he still has that addiction, he will be looking for drugs.

im still catching up on this, but wanted to make note of that, being fluent in each, and having family in montreal. the dum*** probably picked up as much "quebec" french as he could and figured it would work when he got to france.. hes not very well educated remember..

but its also not hard to get rosetta stone, so who knows what languages he speaks

This is the first time I'm scared to Google someone out of fear of what might pop up. :what:

By car going from the U.S. to Canada last year (NY to Ontario - Kingston I think it was) I got the what for and my car searched!

it is being discussed....well i and a couple of others did :)

im still catching up on this, but wanted to make note of that, being fluent in each, and having family in montreal. the dum*** probably picked up as much "quebec" french as he could and figured it would work when he got to france.. hes not very well educated remember..

but its also not hard to get rosetta stone, so who knows what languages he speaks

That's a good point ... he probably didn't realize that they are pretty much two different languages today .. or he plans to drop a few Russian words between poorly pronounced Quebec french and pretend he's from the East.

adhmark -- thank you so much for your thoughts and insights; I definitely appreciate what you shared.

Regarding Canadians being able to slip through the US border (and vice versa), I keep thinking about that Michael Moore documentary where he shows one of the MANY areas of our shared border that has absolutely no US or Canadian monitoring; which leads me to believe that if Magnotta was as smart as he purports himself to be, he would have crossed into the US at one of those areas and traveled by rail or bus from upstate NY to NYC where he could simply blend into the masses and disappear for some time.

I saw that MM documentary, he did a few kinda 'weaselly' things, I know at one point he was in a town (I cant remember which) with maybe like 10 - 20,000 people and made it sound like a large Canadian city (which it wasnt), I think in Canada a city would need at least 500k+ people to be large. Not to mention the gun facts were so distorted, I know tons of people with guns (mostly hunting rifles & shotguns, not so much fully-auto assault rifles or semi-auto hand guns, which you can buy here, you just need special licenses), and I've fired a few different guns on occasion, tons of fun if you ask me!

But anyways, back to the unmanned borders, at the bare minimum, right now, the US and Canada has unmanned drones flying surveillence 24/7. I know they have them where I am, I'm not sure how far they reach or how often they fly by. But I would have to guess (from where I am) I could probably (technically) get from Canada, into the US, probably through some farmland or wooded area or something (on foot), but my chance of not getting caught, or actually making it through, and getting back to a highway or something, yeah, I doubt it, I mean maybe, but not worth it, I'd say 90% - 95% chance of getting caught even though it looks like it would be easy to pull off. Those drones can see your movement from 7 miles away, so it would be quite a challenge getting past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1