Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he be under a new alias?

He would need a passport to get on a plane leaving Europe ... and he would need a passport to enter countries outside of western Europe. He's more or less stuck in Western Europe for now ... unless he can get a fake passport. It sounds like he hadn't thought that far ahead in his "how to disappear" master plan if he was traveling under his Luka name.

i found a pic of him with a woman....he had his arm around her and she was pregnant....

i am not sure the rules here on posting pictures of people who are not the subject.....

if it is ok, i will go find it again and post it....

with that said, the FB group that has been hunting him for 2 years truly believe that he did not father a child....and they seem to completely on top of things...

do dunno...

Yes, that pic is one of the uncomfortables I was referring to. He tends to put his arm, invariably, around family members in his photos. Whether they like it or not. I speculate that this person is a family member of some sort. She looks like she'd rather be just about anywhere else. Truly bizarre that almost all of the photos of people taken with his arm around them just clearly don't want to be there. It's not even that they're not smiling, as one might expect if they're not particularly close or indifferent. They seem to be in actual distress.

What about his passport? Any mention of that? You need a passport to fly into France from Canada. Did he go through customs in Paris for sure?

I suspect that is how investigators were able to quickly determine that he had flown to Paris ... he probably booked a round trip flight under the Luka Magnotta passport. I really think that he expected the suitcase to be taken away by the garbage collectors and that he could return after a week in Paris and carry on as before. Without the suitcase, this could have been a big mystery of body parts in the mail and no connection to a victim, a crime scene, or Eric Newman.

He could not have entered France on a Canadian flight without a passport.

im not sure how to post quotes from another thread, still new here..

Respectfully snipped. Unsure if this has been answered. I'm not caught up..

Quoting can not be done from closed threads. What I do is copy and paste, including the members name and then just add the quote manually from the quote box/icon in the post.

Am kind of tired but wanted to reply as we have many new members here. Welcome again to the newbies! :welcome:

hth

I haven't watched the video (and I'm not gonna) and I'm wondering, can you not see LRM's face? TIA!

I haven't watched the video (and I'm not gonna) and I'm wondering, can you not see LRM's face? TIA!

I haven't seen it, but apparently police are able to identify both Eric Newman and the victim in the video. It's been authenticated by police.

So based on what we know of his schooling, he can speak Canadian-inflected English and perhaps Canadian-inflected French. But not Spanish, or any of the Russian dialects. This is helpful info.

What about his passport? Any mention of that? You need a passport to fly into France from Canada. Did he go through customs in Paris for sure?

You'd need your passport for any international travel. Usually leaving from Canada you go through a little pseudo-customs in the airport, if they don't have that, then when you get off the plane you are corralled and are sent immediately through customs, there are no emergency exits or any other escape routes.

I doubt he ever left Canada, he certainly never made his return flight back, but it appears as if he's still here. He probably (thinking he's so clever) bought those tickets as a diversion, he's not as clever as he thinks he is...

Actually, I do have a bit of suspicion he made the first flight (to possibly TO or Denver) but intentionally missed the connecting flight to France. Any mention of what flight he had tickets booked for anywhere in the media?

According to XTra! (Canada's Gay & Lesbian News), a publication that has been top-notch in breaking accurate details on this horrific case, A video was uploaded to Youtube on May 31, that bears the hallmarks of those made made by the man wanted in Lin's murder, Luka Magnotta. "I think Luka is being framed by the insane agent that he fired - who has been stalking him for years," the caption reads in part.

I bring up this video in this new thread because:

1. The video was uploaded on May 31 using the Beavis Butthead YouTube account AND that same user has uploaded additional videos related to this horrific incident in the last 4 hours (Here is Beavis Butthead's YouTube profile: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc37CtjNQHaX1o10AJ0Uoiw) Note the video referred to in the XTra! article is simply titled luka magnotta and you can find it on the profile page I've linked to.

2. For a couple years postings related to Luka refer to "the insane agent that he fired" however the name of the agent is NEVER mentioned which raises a HUGE RED FLAG for me.

Has anyone uncovered the name of "the insane agent that he fired"???

I am a bit behind, sorry, perhaps somebody else has answered this... but it is quite simple. There never was an agent. He was never a model. He was never a *advertiser censored* *star*. Those were his goals, his dreams, but he failed. Nobody wanted him... look at him! He was constantly rejected. His dream career never took off. I doubt any agent would have picked him up. It is just a fantasy in his head, trying to make himself seem important. While I haven't watched these *advertiser censored* 'videos', others have and they have been described as low quality home videos. All of his "modelling" photos are self portraits, set up with a tripod, or on a table, then heavily photoshopped to remove flaws. He never was what he claimed to be. He wanted fame and attention, and never really got it.
So, after my little rant (sorry, drinking at this point lol)... my conclusion is that he doesn't have a crazy agent. He never even had an agent in the first place. It is all in his head. He wishes to be important.... and he never has been.

:moo:

I suspect that is how investigators were able to quickly determine that he had flown to Paris ... he probably booked a round trip flight under the Luka Magnotta passport. I really think that he expected the suitcase to be taken away by the garbage collectors and that he could return after a week in Paris and carry on as before. Without the suitcase, this could have been a big mystery of body parts in the mail and no connection to a victim, a crime scene, or Eric Newman.

He could not have entered France on a Canadian flight without a passport.

The only flaw in this is....Why would he leave the crime scene a bloody mess, and body parts in the fridge. I would think he would have scoured it before leaving, cleaning as much as he could.... I just don't think he planned on returning to that apartment...IMHO

As someone else mentioned, he may have caught a flight to France that had a layover in Toronto, and he could have remained in Toronto. What I find interesting in all of this is that the one person who might be able to establish his whereabouts is the taxi driver who took him away from an airport or a car rental worker. I would be talking to every taxi driver in Toronto and Paris.

So based on what we know of his schooling, he can speak Canadian-inflected English and perhaps Canadian-inflected French. But not Spanish, or any of the Russian dialects. This is helpful info.

I don't believe he speaks any languages other than English. Quebec french originated a few hundred years ago when the French came to Canada. The language has evolved, over time, into it's own language. France french also changed over the centuries. I learned France french starting at the age of 4 and then studied it in school throughout my childhood. I traveled to Quebec at the age of 16 and absolutely could not communicate with people in Quebec, not even to get something to eat. From Quebec, I traveled to France and could communicate with people. Eric may have picked up a couple of words here and there if he travelled, but I doubt he can discuss anything beyond tricks and drugs. He was reportedly a meth addict at some point. If he still has that addiction, he will be looking for drugs.

You'd need your passport for any international travel. Usually leaving from Canada you go through a little pseudo-customs in the airport, if they don't have that, then when you get off the plane you are corralled and are sent immediately through customs, there are no emergency exits or any other escape routes.

I doubt he ever left Canada, he certainly never made his return flight back, but it appears as if he's still here. He probably (thinking he's so clever) bought those tickets as a diversion, he's not as clever as he thinks he is...

Actually, I do have a bit of suspicion he made the first flight (to possibly TO or Denver) but intentionally missed the connecting flight to France. Any mention of what flight he had tickets booked for anywhere in the media?

he would get his passport stamped going to Denver. I think he never left Canada as well.:moo:

Actually, no. He wears a dark hoodie with the hood up, and never shows his face. But that means nothing next to all the other evidence authenticating it, IMO.

His face cannot be seen in the video but there are some other possible identifiable objects/marks, the police have only said they believe it is him in the video there is no way to be absolutely certain yet. I personally do not have any doubt although professionally speaking I would have no problem creating reasonable doubt in front of my jury.

I watched it.

I am a bit behind, sorry, perhaps somebody else has answered this... but it is quite simple. There never was an agent. He was never a model. He was never a *advertiser censored* *star*. Those were his goals, his dreams, but he failed. Nobody wanted him... look at him! He was constantly rejected. His dream career never took off. I doubt any agent would have picked him up. It is just a fantasy in his head, trying to make himself seem important. While I haven't watched these *advertiser censored* 'videos', others have and they have been described as low quality home videos. All of his "modelling" photos are self portraits, set up with a tripod, or on a table, then heavily photoshopped to remove flaws. He never was what he claimed to be. He wanted fame and attention, and never really got it.
So, after my little rant (sorry, drinking at this point lol)... my conclusion is that he doesn't have a crazy agent. He never even had an agent in the first place. It is all in his head. He wishes to be important.... and he never has been.

:moo:

Thanks for your thoughts BorgQueen; I definitely appreciate your insights. :)

There are a couple things I want to mention to note to highlight factual info:
1) If you'd like, I'd be happy to produce a list of gay *advertiser censored* titles that Luka Magnotta appeared in.

2) I'm confident I can locate details of actual modeling Magnotta has done-- not anything he'd be going to Fashion Week to do the runway for but minor stuff (I know for sure he did a couple gay *advertiser censored* magazines and know he was featured as a model in Xtra! Canada's Gay & Lesbian news; but think there are others)

The agent is such a constant "storyline" in his ramblings that it baffles me that the agent has not (to my knowledge) been named.

His face cannot be seen in the video but there are some other possible identifiable objects/marks, the police have only said they believe it is him in the video there is no way to be absolutely certain yet. I personally do not have any doubt although professionally speaking I would have no problem creating reasonable doubt in front of my jury.

I watched it.

Paximus, I think that the appearance of "Little Luka" as well as Magnotta's hands would allow him to be identified beyond a reasonable doubt.

The only flaw in this is....Why would he leave the crime scene a bloody mess, and body parts in the fridge. I would think he would have scoured it before leaving, cleaning as much as he could.... I just don't think he planned on returning to that apartment...IMHO

Why would he bother cleaning up? He was paid up on the rent and there was no reason for anyone to enter his apartment. Wasn't there a leg in the fridge? Why put it in the fridge if not to have it when he returned. In terms of cleaning up, he had put a bloody mattress out for garbage pickup ... and the torso in the suitcase. I don't think he expected anyone to find the suitcase, so no one would have any reason to enter his apartment. He could clean up when he returned.

The purported agent is not a POI in this case so please let's leave him or her out of it until such time as s/he is named by MSM.

As someone else mentioned, he may have caught a flight to France that had a layover in Toronto, and he could have remained in Toronto. What I find interesting in all of this is that the one person who might be able to establish his whereabouts is the taxi driver who took him away from an airport or a car rental worker. I would be talking to every taxi driver in Toronto and Paris.

If the ticket he had was from Paris to Montreal, I suspect that it was a roundtrip ticket from Montreal - Paris and Paris - Montreal. I doubt that the hitch-hiking story is true ... unless ... he never got on the plane in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member