Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so how's this work?

I've never actually traveled anywhere. I'm clueless. One of the articles mentions that a flight was booked in his real name, but that he wasn't on board when police raided the flight when it landed. Would that imply that the ticket was checked in, as the person boarded?

I guess what I'm asking is, don't they know if a ticket was bought but not used?

Because the presumption is that he's back in Canada because of this.

He had booked a flight from Paris to Montreal under the name Luka Magnotta. Canadian authorities were on the plane and scrutinized every passenger in case he was disguised. He was not on the plane. It may have been a round trip ticket.

Looks like the beavis YouTube channel is gone. I keep getting invalid user id.

ETA: guess I put some sort of parental control that's preventing me from seeing that channel. Probably for the best.

He had booked a flight from Paris to Montreal under the name Luka Magnotta. Canadian authorities were on the plane and scrutenized every passenger in case he was disguised. He was not on the plane. It may have been a round trip ticket.

So wait, he BOUGHT a ticket but never boarded the plane?

He had booked a flight from Paris to Montreal under the name Luka Magnotta. Canadian authorities were on the plane and scrutenized every passenger in case he was disguised. He was not on the plane. It may have been a round trip ticket.

Which makes sense. But I guess I'm assuming that you have to check in, round trip or not. So did someone check in with that ticket? Don't you have to go up to a counter and say, I'M HERE FOR MY FLIGHT, and they put the information in? Or is this my Americanized cinematic perception? LOL

My boyfriend is from Halifax and he says that the basic and conversationalist French is required up til high school. Not sure about Ontario locales though, but that's from Nova Scotia's education.

LRM is able to get around conversationally in English, French and Russian or so he says in his profiles that I have viewed. He is quite versatile and has an IQ of 165 - this from his own information provided on the internet.

Unfortunately in his profession there isn't a whole lot of talking required. These language skills that he acquired may have become quite rusty over the years (and he isn't getting any younger).

Hmmm. Weird. Maybe I should just go to bed LOL. :what: Thanks.

So wait, he BOUGHT a ticket but never boarded the plane?

He did not return to Canada from Paris on a flight that he had booked. It could have been the return portion of a round trip ticket.

Which makes sense. But I guess I'm assuming that you have to check in, round trip or not. So did someone check in with that ticket? Don't you have to go up to a counter and say, I'M HERE FOR MY FLIGHT, and they put the information in? Or is this my Americanized cinematic perception? LOL

Most people I assume purchase E tickets, but you still have to check in, show your i.d. yada yada yada. You then have to show ID and ticket again through security.

That information wasn't included in the article ... only that investigators were on the plane and super-verified everyone's credentials to ensure that Eric Newman wasn't returning to Canada in disguise. There was a reservation in his name, he was not on the plane.

My friend visited me from England two years ago, she only needed a passport. She is coming in three weeks, she now needs a VISA....Did he need a VISA to travel with the new regs? Just curious if anyone knows???? TIA

That information wasn't included in the article ... only that investigators were on the plane and super-verified everyone's credentials to ensure that Eric Newman wasn't returning to Canada in disguise. There was a reservation in his name, he was not on the plane.

Could he be under a new alias?

LRM is able to get around conversationally in English, French and Russian or so he says in his profiles that I have viewed. He is quite versatile and has an IQ of 165 - this from his own information provided on the internet.

Unfortunately in his profession there isn't a whole lot of talking required. These language skills that he acquired may have become quite rusty over the years (and he isn't getting any younger).

I checked some of the German language text that he had on his .com website. It was English put through a google translator into German ... not written in German. He thinks everyone is stupid, so he used google translator to convert English to other languages. He probably didn't realize that the end result is a mess of words that barely resemble the original text.

Only Eric Newman claims that he has a high IQ ... and Eric Newman's word isn't worth anything.

I found something in the Beavis Butthead YouTube history which leads me to believe Beavis Butthead is NOT Luka Magnotta but actually some random attention seeker who is trying to pose as Luka:

On this feed of Beavis Butthead's history he comments on a video titled "Howard Stern: Howard makes Psychologist Woman Cry :)" The reason I point this out is that Beavis Butthead's comments reflect those of someone very familiar with the Howard Stern - Don Imus history and likely an avid listener of both for years.

In my opinion, this little nugget allows me to confidently state: Beavis Butthead is NOT Luka Magnotta

What about his passport? Any mention of that? You need a passport to fly into France from Canada. Did he go through customs in Paris for sure?

My friend visited me from England two years ago, she only needed a passport. She is coming in three weeks, she now needs a VISA....Did he need a VISA to travel with the new regs? Just curious if anyone knows???? TIA

Canadians don't need a visa to travel to England or France ... or very many other countries. Russia has always required visas, as has Cuba.

I read on the Internet (so it must be true LOL) that Luka originally reported his IQ was 265 before someone pointed out that the IQ score range doesn't go that high...

And, if watching Rocky 4 twice gives one the ability to get around conversationally in Russian; then I think I can add another language to my skill set...

Here's to hoping I just made all of you chuckle during this tense time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member