Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most overseas flights on the larger planes fly out of Toronto, so a small jet leaves from here (Montreal) and then you pick up your overseas flight in Toronto.

Probably splitting hairs ... but there are flights from Montreal to Paris. There are also flights from Montreal to Toronto, where another flight is taken to Paris. I don't see flights going from Montreal with a stopover in Toronto on the way to Paris.

Are we sure it's Paris? I'm just going to ask a question regarding the women in the photos and this in no way is meant to be a racist question. My understanding is France banned women from wearing hijab, scarves or any type of religious head/facial coverings? Would they have let these women through with their head wear?

hmmm

Head coverings are not banned, only facial coverings so what the woman is wearing on the photo is not illegal.

Edit: which doesn't mean the pic was taken in Roissy... I only know Orly airport so I couldn't say if this could be Roissy.

I mean no harm at all. I guess, it is because I did see a video once that I wasn't expecting to see (a beheading) and I know from that experience to never ever look at anything like that again. I still cannot get that image out of my head. I suppose if one never experienced anything like that, and only use to text of horrific crimes, one would think they can handle it with no problem. I also understand the value it can garner of some understanding, but my word of caution to anyone wanting to get that understanding is to ask one self will it be "worth it"

Again meant no harm or judgement on people here. How it played out on the forum was not at all how I feel the vast non-ws members are going to go watch now. I hope I explained this better or did I fail again?

Some choose to watch and some choose not to watch the video. It is an individual choice and I respect the choice that each WS member has made in this regard.

To me it sort of goes along the same lines as "don't ask a question that you are not prepared to hear the answer to". If anyone watches the video then they must be prepared for what they see - gawd knows there have been enough warnings.

For the rest of the peeps out there who are watching the video ... yep, it is their choice as well. What is wrong for me may be right for another person and what is right for me may be wrong for another person.

Lol... I am finished discussing the watch/no watch of the video.

To update the timeline as to when the tenants cleaned out the apartment (INCLUDING THE FURNITURE) on Thursday, May 31st .

WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS, IMAGES OF APARTMENT & FURNITURE (esp. mattress)

Snipped from article at link: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/01/magnottas-ex-neighbours-erase-traces-of-horrific-crime

"Tenants from neighbouring apartments, who work for the owner to earn some cash, went well beyond the call of duty to scrub the blood-stained one-bedroom apartment from floor to ceiling.

They had to tear out the bloodied carpet and clean a pool of red liquid from the refrigerator in the unit.

Magnotta's ex-neighbours braved a foul stench as they removed the mattress.

Detectives had left the unit to the cleaners, but workers called them back when they made a grotesque discovery in the bathroom."

Probably splitting hairs ... but there are flights from Montreal to Paris. There are also flights from Montreal to Toronto, where another flight is taken to Paris. I don't see flights going from Montreal with a stopover in Toronto on the way to Paris.

I am not talking about a stop-over Otto. I am saying that when flying overseas, it is common to take a smaller flight to Toronto and then pick up the bigger flight to Paris.

Are we sure it's Paris? I'm just going to ask a question regarding the women in the photos and this in no way is meant to be a racist question. My understanding is France banned women from wearing hijab, scarves or any type of religious head/facial coverings? Would they have let these women through with their head wear?

hmmm

H3ll no I am not sure it is Paris ... this looks like a check in to me. My thoughts were scrambled .. it is a check in for sure.

I am from Montreal, and that doesn't look like the customs at Montreal I am going to guess that is Toronto, because if he flew the Montreal/Tornot/Paris flight, he would do customs in TO. Just a guess.

I'm from Montreal also and I'm not so sure that isn't Montreal customs. It looks smaller than the one I went through 2 years ago but why do you think it's not?

Respectfully - some of us who have watched it are wrestling with some very serious and disturbing thoughts about ourselves as human beings. I know that you mean no harm but I have to say that your words stung a bit.

Paximus is probably the best person here to explain human curiosity without making one feel or question if we are inhuman or abnormal.

Again - I know that you meant no harm, I just thought you might want to know that it isn't easy to reconcile.

What happened in that video is a very unfortunate part of the reality we live in, while I can understand why some people do not want to see it I dont think those of us who did are inhuman or abnormal at all, we just simply acknowledge that these things happen and in an attempt to understand why and how they happen we need to see it and study it so that we can figure out ways to prevent it from happening again.

This type of research and investigation is not for everyone and that is very understandable but I dont think it is fair to assume that the ONLY reason for watching something like that is PLEASURE AND AMUSEMENT, that is rather short-sighted and small-minded and does nothing to try and help figure out why this happened and how it can be prevented from happening again. IN THAT WAY watching the video is NOT AN INSULT TO THE VICTIM or his dignity it is in fact the ULTIMATE WAY TO HONOR THE VICTIM by using his tragic death as a means of preventing other tragic deaths from happening again.

Also, to those who want to ban the sites that host such a video, consider if there was not such a place for this monster to show his work and for people to view it and TURN HIS *advertiser censored* IN, he may still be anonymous and out in the wild continuing to harm others, at least the site serves as a HONEY POT if nothing else, to draw in and expose the maggots that DO INDEED gain pleasure from seeing these types of horrible and tragic events. But there are COUNTLESS OTHER reasons beyond pleasure and amusement for watching and studying a video like this and those reasons do indeed help prevent or at least make an effort to try and help prevent this type of thing from happening again.

I'm from Montreal also and I'm not so sure that isn't Montreal customs. It looks smaller than the one I went through 2 years ago but why do you think it's not?

I just flew out of there on an international flight not two months ago and that is not the lay-out that I passed through.

Again meant no harm or judgement on people here. How it played out on the forum was not at all how I feel the vast non-ws members are going to go watch now. I hope I explained this better or did I fail again?

I wanted to use the "like" button but it wasn't available. Thank you for your words and yes, I understand. :blushing:

Why don't you check Air Canada and Air France flights?

This guy has no place to hide for the long term. He will be caught and I'm betting very soon because he is a loser. He is the type that cannot lay low.

In the gay snuff fetish world there are a LOT of guys that openly troll for the "real deal" and there have been planned killings before, if he wanted a willing victim it woudn't have been hard to find one.

The little problem we have with that is that dead guys have a tough time letting us know whether they were or were not a willing victim. Seems in the "real deal" scenario, all we'd be left with is the word of the those who tell us the victim was willing.

Gee, what a poser.

The airport is in Roissy, France

Better known to some as Charles de Gaulle airport.

While many transAtlantic flights are indeed out of Toronto, there are many direct international flights out of Montreal to french-speaking countries, France in particular.

Airlines flying direct from YUL to CDG include:

Air Canada
Air Transat
Lufthansa
Air France
Delta (operated by Air France)

The flight takes about 6 hours 40 minutes. They all appear to be 'red eyes', taking off in the evening in Canada (earliest one is ~5:30 pm; the latest one at 9:50 pm) and landing in the morning the next day due to the change in time zones.

Note: there may be more flights but I just plugged in next Friday and these are the flights that were available.

Does the Toronto Pearson airport use different security company than the airport in Montreal - probably the only way to identify which airport this is would be to find which airport has the dresscode/uniform that we see on the security guard in the photo.

I doubt that. He wouldn't be having his luggage checked AFTER getting off his flight. I'm guessing this is Toronto. He flew into Roissy, they said. The didn't say this was taken there.

Yes I agree with you...I responded to the post to fast....

I think he took the plane directly from toronto to paris.... he was hitchiking from Montreal to Toronto on the 25th...said the woman who gave him a lift to Salaberry de Valleyfield

Head coverings are not banned, only facial coverings so what the woman is wearing on the photo is not illegal.

Edit: which doesn't mean the pic was taken in Roissy... I only know Orly airport so I couldn't say if this could be Roissy.

hmmmm ok.

Does the Toronto Pearson airport use different security company than the airport in Montreal - probably the only way to identify which airport this is would be to find which airport has the dresscode/uniform that we see on the security guard in the photo.

lol I've been googling. GMTA

If I can't find it, I'll ask my BIL. He works for Air Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966