Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else notice one of the videos hollywoodloveletters liked recetly?

"Murder By Hollywood Sign Unraveling Like Movie Script "

that was never solved correct?

No problem Karmady, it wasn't taken that way but all my post today have been just awful.

Trust me. I've been here from Day 1 and this case is giving me ulcers. Just when you think you finally figured something out, something else pops up. It's very difficult to keep up.

I'm having a difficult time believing all these "sightings" on the internet are him. There are some weird folks out there who may get off by pretending they're the killer.

Not saying it shouldn't be explored and sleuthed. I think everyone is doing an awesome job. It does get overwhelming and I can't imagine what LE has to deal with especially if some of these are called in as possible leads.

Just been looking back at his earliest presence on Youtube, one of his earliest comments that I could locate was 5 years ago on a video about Tim Boham, former model turned gay *advertiser censored* star who murdered an openly gay man who he was in a romantic relationship with for money, in this video LM (quicksilver44) compared himself to Boham.

4 years ago he wrote this article about Boham: http://www.orato.com/world-affairs/timothy-bohammarkus-allen. What struck me most was this passage:

I just hope he gets a fair trial and no one judges him before knowing all the facts. The media should only be reporting the facts and not keep trying to make money off of rumors.
I, too, am an adult film performer and a similar situation happened to me in the past. It is not fun being judged by people who don't know anything about you. I am confident all the truth and facts will come out in trial and this young man will be able to get his life back.
I am the same age as Tim and I feel as though I have a mirrored life of his, I have gone through almost everything he has (except the murder part) and thankfully my life turned out well. The media was no help to me and they just tried to sensationalize my story and it's not fair. This man is in prison and his life is on the line. I feel as though I can help by telling the story from his point of view.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I wonder if the example set by Boham in both his choice or career and his killing of a gay man could have played any part in Magnotta's decision making going back the last 5+ years? Is it too implausible to suggest that he was planning on mirroring Boham's life all along?

I'll never be able to remember where in all of this I saw it, but I think LM has also linked himself to Boham by saying that it was he who got him into the business in the first place and that they were roommates for a time. He was definitely fascinated with the dude. Probably feels like they are kindred spirits.

Not to be gross myself but I would like to know where the HEAD ITSELF of the victim is, there has been no reports it was found and I DO NOT think Luka being who he is would dispose of that, it is a TROPHY to him, but surely he isnt traveling around France with it as that wouldnt pass security very easily even in a suitcase. So where is the head!?!?

I have been wondering about the head myself. Has it not been located yet? Was it here I read he liked the tv show criminal minds, and admired a serial killer named Frank? I looked at the link for only a minute, but IIRC frank dismembered the bodies and did something to the head..... put it in a bag, mailed it or gave it to LE or something. Could be wrong as I just skimmed. Where on earth could it be?

The video of someone calling the number associated with him is back up on youtube. They re-uploaded it.

[video=youtube;aQ7y5P8zzVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7y5P8zzVM[/video]

4 years ago he wrote this article about Boham: http://www.orato.com/world-affairs/timothy-bohammarkus-allen. What struck me most was this passage:

I just hope he gets a fair trial and no one judges him before knowing all the facts. The media should only be reporting the facts and not keep trying to make money off of rumors.
I, too, am an adult film performer and a similar situation happened to me in the past. It is not fun being judged by people who don't know anything about you. I am confident all the truth and facts will come out in trial and this young man will be able to get his life back.
I am the same age as Tim and I feel as though I have a mirrored life of his, I have gone through almost everything he has (except the murder part) and thankfully my life turned out well. The media was no help to me and they just tried to sensationalize my story and it's not fair. This man is in prison and his life is on the line. I feel as though I can help by telling the story from his point of view.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I wonder if the example set by Boham in both his choice or career and his killing of a gay man could have played any part in Magnotta's decision making going back the last 5+ years? Is it too implausible to suggest that he was planning on mirroring Boham's life all along?

He may have always been attracted to killers and had issues, but Boham might have been what made him decide to actually pull it off. I really think this has been years in the making. Note the whining about the media is the same stuff Beavis says.

did anyone else notice one of the videos hollywoodloveletters liked recetly?

"Murder By Hollywood Sign Unraveling Like Movie Script "

that was never solved correct?

I posted about this before, he also subscribed to the user DarkLillyAngel who also liked this video.

DarkLillyAngel's channel shows they have commented and liked numerous disturbing video's and posted very disturbing comments on some of them (Cannibal Holocaust movie, evil children, and the hollywood sign case).

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

I have been wondering about the head myself. Has it not been located yet? Was it here I read he liked the tv show criminal minds, and admired a serial killer named Frank? I looked at the link for only a minute, but IIRC frank dismembered the bodies and did something to the head..... put it in a bag, mailed it or gave it to LE or something. Could be wrong as I just skimmed. Where on earth could it be?

probably just tossed it in a bag and it went out w/ the trash....
i bet he didnt think the torso would be found...

He may have always been attracted to killers and had issues, but Boham might have been what made him decide to actually pull it off. I really think this has been years in the making. Note the whining about the media is the same stuff Beavis says.

the whining about the media (and his former agent) is not just what the Beavis alias says but can be found on the numerous blogs he authored under his name....

one thing is certain about this serious is that he is consistant and makes himself pretty obvious....he has no new material...he reguritates the same sissy whining from one alias to another...copy/paste, repeat....

I wonder if this was his albino python that was for sale on kijiji????

selling a albino and reg burmese python with glass tank

Date Listed 06-May-12
Price $600.00
Address Québec J0H 1H0, Canada
View map
Offered By Owner

im looking to sell all of it together albino 12 feet reg 9 feet and tank is 4 by 2 by 2 massage for photo

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...on+found+in+montreal&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Doubt very much if that is his snake.
That Postal Code is about 1 1/2 hours from Montreal
in Sainte-Christine

I posted about this before, he also subscribed to the user DarkLillyAngel who also liked this video.

DarkLillyAngel's channel shows they have commented and liked numerous disturbing video's and posted very disturbing comments on some of them (Cannibal Holocaust movie, evil children, and the hollywood sign case).

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLillyAngel

has LE made any comments about a possible connection yet? they amount of similarities to that murder is scary

edit: also most of these videos coming out about him, call him a serial killer.. but so far the "public" only knows about the 1..

JMO the guy on the phone doesn't sound like him.

Trust me. I've been here from Day 1 and this case is giving me ulcers. Just when you think you finally figured something out, something else pops up. It's very difficult to keep up.

I'm having a difficult time believing all these "sightings" on the internet are him. There are some weird folks out there who may get off by pretending they're the killer.

Not saying it shouldn't be explored and sleuthed. I think everyone is doing an awesome job. It does get overwhelming and I can't imagine what LE has to deal with especially if some of these are called in as possible leads.

I was having the same thought about all the internet/YT activity. If he was in a cafe and/or bar with another man, trying to "meet" others, how did he have time to do that plus all the videos and sleep? I think there's a lot of freaky people in the world, and some of them are bound to (ugh) support him.

Sorry, I've been reading along, but hadn't posted yet on this topic.

HollywoodLoveLetters, who may or may not be Luka.
I was reading people's comments and one person had a really good idea and that is to get the group "Anonymous" to track his IP address. and locate him.

:
I was reading people's comments and one person had a really good idea and that is to get the group "Anonymous" to track his IP address. and locate him.

I read somewhere that they are already on it. Not sure if it's true

Personally, I don't think it is a wig based on the video evidence (long bangs in shadow on the wall when he was bent over)... HOWEVER - that does not mean that he might not have worn one during it or even after. He could be dressed as a male or female AND for all we know he could have a shaved head at the moment.

Ok... I'm heading back to Paris now for a bit.

The first pic in this series (page 3) shows him with very thin hair, IMO. I think it is a wig. If so, he probably wore it in the video.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/profile/guantanamera/uploads#!cpZZ3QQtppZZ12

Sorry if I am terribly behind, still. Trying to catch up.

i actually quit looking at YT accounts/vids/comments....
the reason being because there is absolutely nothing new...its the same "LUKA IS HOT AND AWESOME" "DIE YOU #$%@" repeat. lol

im glad people out there are....but it became too much of a headache for me and absolutely nothing new has been revealed....every vid is the same content....every comment, the same as the next.......

this is truly the most exhausting case ive ever followed - and ive followed stuff before i ever found WS......truly exhausting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet