MA - 3yr. old boy accused of beating infant twin siblings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lovejac I have to apologize for not updating you all sooner. I haven't forgotten its just been a little hectic lately.

From my understanding as off right know the mother is not allowed any contact or very limited contact with the children. This differs depending on who you talk to. I also heard that one of the baby girls was discharged from the hospital to a foster home a little over a week ago. That the Drs. have concerns thou do to the skull fracture and extent of other injuries is there going to be any brain damage or long lasting effects do to these injuries. I hope and pray for this child that this not be the case and that a full recovery be in place for her.

I haven't heard much of anything about the other twin I'm not sure why that is. I hope and pray that this little one have a full and complete recovery as well. I have been told that this little angel did suffer a broken arm, leg, rib fractures, and either a lacerated spleen or liver it varies depending on who you talk to.

This is just totally horrible and a sad, sad situation I pray that those babies now will only know kindness and love. I have not heard much about the 3yr. old J. either except he is still in state care and getting the services he needs.

I keep these babies and this family in my thoughts and prays. They have been dealt allot of tragedy over the last oh say about 6-8yrs. I know that there was a question a little ways back why they didn't publize the names of the parents. My opinion on that is do to what this family has been through. I have also been a little dulgent in stating what I think or my opinions. I can tell you that this mother of the twins has a sister that was murder about 6 or 7trs. ago. She herself has been through the system as well and her sister that was murder. They both eventually were adopted. There are also some other blows this family has been dealt that are less significant. Please by no means don't think I am defending her or what happened. I am just trying to give my in sight to the family dynamics and answer a question.

From what I have heard regarding the mother is that she probably will be charged.

Please remember that this is my thoughts, opinions, heresy, or other wise known as local rumor. Sorry for the long post I haven't updated in awhile.

This is a very sad story. It seems some people are dealt all the wrong cards. I will keep ALL of them in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back