MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit me now...from the press conference Baez would not answer questions wether if it was suicide or not...it was all about the release of AH's brain. Seems like he knew about the results and the 3 notes, can't deny it was suicide so now it's about the results from the brain tests!

Yes. He got very testy with reporters that asked about anything but the brain.

Thanks for the link. Paraphrasing due to copyright rule...

He was locked in his cell about 8:00 pm, found shortly after 3:00 am.

After autopsy, manner of death was suicide, asphyxia by hanging.

Cardboard jammed into door tracks of his cell.

Investigators found 3 handwritten notes next to a bible.

i hope we get to know what the notes say? I guess I will buy the suicide conclusion now.

My goodness, every time I look at this thread, another bizarre thing is going on. Now Baez is barking about his brain? I hear a lawsuit coming...he sees dollar signs.

I am sorry to giggle in a thread where people have been killed and many more injured in different ways by all that has happened, but I did. I laughed out loud at this post because it's true - so many bizarre "huh?" moments along the way each time I checked in too. And then this brain discussion just adds another layer of sorta bizarre.

Sad for all the victims that this ever was (and continues to be more so now, sigh...) front page news or a lead story anywhere. Sad, sad, sad...

About the notes...

http://nep.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Aaron-Hernandezs-death-ruled-suicide-left-3-notes--52397519

Villani also reports that that Hernandez left behind three handwritten notes that were found in his cell along with a Bible. Those notes were letters to his daughter and fiancee saying that he loved them and would see them in heaven.

Yup, makes sense, like I said...Baez knew at the press conference. He's just trying to find another way to make money! Lawsuit against the ME's office. Bye bye Baez!

About the notes...

http://nep.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Aaron-Hernandezs-death-ruled-suicide-left-3-notes--52397519

Villani also reports that that Hernandez left behind three handwritten notes that were found in his cell along with a Bible. Those notes were letters to his daughter and fiancee saying that he loved them and would see them in heaven.

three notes ...one to daughter...one to Shay and one to ? I guess he planned this no matter what the results of the second trial...giving stuff away...first sign...no one saw that coming or I suppose it was okay with the recipients. He spoke with Shay up until 8pm and that was it. What a total waste of a life and such misery he left.

three notes ...one to daughter...one to Shay and one to ? I guess he planned this no matter what the results of the second trial...giving stuff away...first sign...no one saw that coming or I suppose it was okay with the recipients. He spoke with Shay up until 8pm and that was it. What a total waste of a life and such misery he left.
One to the public... wonder what it says. I have been driven to kill myself by an unjust system?

boy giving away his stuff in prison and going every day to court and acting like he cared...watching his "team" argue non=stop defending him and all the while planning this. Clearly I read this as a very big admission of guilt for all the deaths...frankly I think everyone missed this possibility..I thought he was more emotional than usual but never saw this coming...and I have to assume that Shay had no warning or he would have been on suicide watch.

One to the public... wonder what it says. I have been driven to kill myself by an unjust system?

don't know about the third...but imagine the "sources" will have that info out soon. It is odd that after all this time Shay brought the daughter just this past week? Did she have some warning on this? With this group...who knows.

don't know about the third...but imagine the "sources" will have that info out soon. It is odd that after all this time Shay brought the daughter just this past week? Did she have some warning on this? With this group...who knows.

I was wondering the same thing....is that why she brought their daughter to court and why she was so emotional when the verdict came down! But then again, aren't all calls and visits monitored. So someone would have known something.

Yup, makes sense, like I said...Baez knew at the press conference. He's just trying to find another way to make money! Lawsuit against the ME's office. Bye bye Baez!

I actually think that Baez wants that brain so badly because he wants to go after the NFL... deeper pockets. I think he'll try to claim AH was bashed around so much with too many concussions. The only thing is... AH chose to do this. Yep, LKB's husband is doing the autopsy... maybe he'll have a show about it to go along with Baez's new show on Fox!!

yes Baez stands to get paid more as the events have unfolded...the appeal would have been a tough road.

When Shayanna brought her daughter into court for the daily jury dismissal during deliberations, I thought it was the lowest of low tricks trying to sway the jury... but now after what has happened, I question that incident. Did she bring her innocent child to see her daddy and her daddy see her for one last time as AH smiled blowing kisses to her? Is this the deal she made with him to ensure her child would not grow up without financial security? Is this the reason for her bizarre, loyal testimony? It seems they are sure going after that Pats money awfully quickly after he was pronounced dead. There may also be an insurance policy that was taken out when he was a Pats player that she might have been paying on with a two year suicide exclusion. I know this may be a crazy thought, but everything involved with AH has been a crazy story.

Buf..i think there may be something to that...hard to imagine him putting someone else before his own best interest but maybe..I could see the plan being hatched based on him losing this second case but when he won..wonder if he thought about not doing it? Somehow I think the administering of this estate could be fraught with problems and challenges with every move...will keep Baez busy and he is paid for all of it.

Jmo the brain being looked at for chronic traumatic encephalopathy is just looking for an excuse for him being a murderer. Jmo

And here it is...the statement from the ME's office:

Massachusetts officials say the Medical Examiner WILL release Aaron's brain to Boston University ... but they have not given a specific time frame.
"The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is conducting an investigation into the circumstances of Aaron Hernandez’s death, which may require further analysis of his body," the Secretary of Public Safety and Security said.
"Once that is complete the brain will be released to Boston University. No one is going to stand in the way of the family’s wishes for Boston University to have Aaron Hernandez’s brain."

Baez himself said AH's brain will be important in the investigation into his death. The ME is going to be meticulous in his examination. jmo

And Baez is a known liar. He has 'experts' that will say whatever he needs them to say.

I bet the ME is concerned about what Baez's 'experts' are going to say now. They are absolutely planning to rip the ME to shreds, and he knows it.

I think Jose Baez defends his clients thoroughly, and wisely.

I actually think that Baez wants that brain so badly because he wants to go after the NFL... deeper pockets. I think he'll try to claim AH was bashed around so much with too many concussions. The only thing is... AH chose to do this. Yep, LKB's husband is doing the autopsy... maybe he'll have a show about it to go along with Baez's new show on Fox!!

He didn't suffer any concussions while playing in the NFL---that were reported.

If he does have any brain damage, it's probably from all his drug use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hulet