MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you can "vacate" a conviction but you can't "vacate" the crime. He killed Lloyd and all involved know it.
I
feel the same way - he is deceased - and the world knows he was committed.

I also really don't know what everyone is investigating. An individual who is locked up for life decided he no longer wanted to do that.

What are they investigating?

It kinda feels like all the stuff the dept of corrections is doing is CYA stuff. I worked in a jail for juveniles, they are very crafty!

So they search for contraband- they will find some. Its a big prison. What does that have to with this !!

The other guy being placed on suicide watch might also just be CYA stuff as far as dept of corrections goes

They did a contraband deal at another facility afterward. When the corrections guys did one they always find stuff.

If you go within this article, you can see the whole picture and it isn't AH. http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...ases-statement-on-their-relationship-photo/#4

969248_677907822238395_1756762962_n.jpg

AH ha! TY

Not exactly charmers there throwing gang signs!

Exactly, and the soap on the floor. Baez is notorious for turning the truth in a different direction, like now on this.

Once again the media is just milking -- unless the murderer was Houdini !

It defies common sense.

Sucide happens all the time in prison I would think

[h=1]Prison suicides are on the rise nationally and it's pretty bad in Massachusetts[/h]
struck me as a really strange headline ?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/health/prison-suicides-massachusetts-trnd/

I
feel the same way - he is deceased - and the world knows he was committed.

I also really don't know what everyone is investigating. An individual who is locked up for life decided he no longer wanted to do that.

What are they investigating?

Any death in a jail/prison is investigated. All deaths have a autopsy even those executed by the prison.
AH had K2 in his system per reports - factual or not that is contraband and they are on lockdown searching for other.

Already we know 1 guard has been suspended with pay because he/she didn't perform the 2 am rounds. If had, possibly could have kept AH from dying. That is also part of the investigation.

Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center is a maximum security prison.

Any death in a jail/prison is investigated. All deaths have a autopsy even those executed by the prison.
AH had K2 in his system per reports - factual or not that is contraband and they are on lockdown searching for other.

Already we know 1 guard has been suspended with pay because he/she didn't perform the 2 am rounds. If had, possibly could have kept AH from dying. That is also part of the investigation.

Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center is a maximum security prison.

i imagine that it was one event after another in that prison with AH in general. They are probably looking forward to getting back to some level of their "normal" without the big star.

LOL but KK Attorney is who brought KK family into the mix at the press conf. How is he even making statements they are on lockdown.
[video=twitter;857344219580596225]https://twitter.com/Lanawbz/status/857344219580596225[/video]

LOL but KK Attorney is who brought KK family into the mix at the press conf. How is he even making statements they are on lockdown.
[video=twitter;857344219580596225]https://twitter.com/Lanawbz/status/857344219580596225[/video]

It seems to be a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation.

No one believed KK so the attorney provides a letter from AH to KK father to prove there was a friendship there. And now media goes for family interviews.

It seems to me anyway if they didn't show the letter to prove the media would be screaming foul, no proof, no relationship etc?

i imagine that it was one event after another in that prison with AH in general. They are probably looking forward to getting back to some level of their "normal" without the big star.

This is a prison, they have all kinds of issues in prisons. I seriously doubt their "normal" was upset by AH. They had a freaking riot there in Jan. It started because, according to reports... 2 Correctional Officers got into a fight. Then all hell broke loose. Google the prison. I feel pretty sure that they have others there that its one thing after another. They are on lockdown for 3rd day looking for drugs, weapons, other stuff not suppose to have. I don't give that kind of power to AH. In life but in death he has caused some turmoil that could have been avoided to some extent. JMHO

It seems to be a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation.

No one believed KK so the attorney provides a letter from AH to KK father to prove there was a friendship there. And now media goes for family interviews.

It seems to me anyway if they didn't show the letter to prove the media would be screaming foul, no proof, no relationship etc?

But the letters only proved he wrote a letter. Not any "relationship" as he had made claim was going to prove. All it did is what we see, brought attention to the family. Who had to have given the attorney the letter and envelope. Still jmho no proof of a relationship. I sure there are many in the category whom he was "pen pals". But your correct. Damned if do, damned if don't. But he trying to make a buck or $47K off his close friend. JMHO

His girlfriend can get a job and earn money to support their daughter. I mean admittedly, it might be hard, her life won't be all manicures with her sister and all, but that's life when you have a child with a murderer.

If his girlfriend had a shred of decency, she wouldn't want money from a murderer supporting her child.

I'm curious as to why you think his girlfriend is entitled to money ahead of his murder victim? Perhaps you believe him to be innocent of that crime?

If rumours about his bisexual nature are true, it's possible the girlfriend was nothing more than a beard to keep him marketable. And if she was a beard, who knows if that kid is even his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe him to be innocent of all crimes

But the letters only proved he wrote a letter. Not any "relationship" as he had made claim was going to prove. All it did is what we see, brought attention to the family. Who had to have given the attorney the letter and envelope. Still jmho no proof of a relationship. I sure there are many in the category whom he was "pen pals". But your correct. Damned if do, damned if don't. But he trying to make a buck or $47K off his close friend. JMHO

I'm sorry by relationship I meant any type...friendship including.

The letter from AH (which no one is disputing to my knowledge) AH refers to KK as "brother".

All I'm saying is I think KK attorney was trying to prove there was a friendship, kinship because the other side is saying this is all rubbish.

ETA - I can tell you I met a celebrity, he was drunk and had words that were "colorful" on his t-shirt. I can tell you he discussed his custody case. I can tell you the date, approx time and location this happened.

There will be some that say rubbish, but if I provide a picture you would see his shirt, you might be able to tell he was inebriated. You wouldn't know what we discussed but you might be more likely to believe the rest of my story.

I have no point to prove except I see where KK would want others to know there was some sort of closeness even if it was a relationship like brothers. Otherwise no one believes him.

[video=twitter;857355828042633218]https://twitter.com/CherylFiandaca/status/857355828042633218[/video]

I'm sorry by relationship I meant any type...friendship including.

The letter from AH (which no one is disputing to my knowledge) AH refers to KK as "brother".

All I'm saying is I think KK attorney was trying to prove there was a friendship, kinship because the other side is saying this is all rubbish.

ETA - I can tell you I met a celebrity, he was drunk and had words that were "colorful" on his t-shirt. I can tell you he discussed his custody case. I can tell you the date, approx time and location this happened.

There will be some that say rubbish, but if I provide a picture you would see his shirt, you might be able to tell he was inebriated. You wouldn't know what we discussed but you might be more likely to believe the rest of my story.

I have no point to prove except I see where KK would want others to know there was some sort of closeness even if it was a relationship like brothers. Otherwise no one believes him.

:) we have all probably met someone as you have in various situations. Point here is this close friend like a brother, didn't tell anyone his close friend was alledgedly talking suicide few weeks back. Nor are any of us trying only now to get a $47K watch. Why didn't he get it months back when AH was very much alive? That all I am saying.

:) we have all probably met someone as you have in various situations. Point here is this close friend like a brother, didn't tell anyone his close friend was alledgedly talking suicide few weeks back. Nor are any of us trying only now to get a $47K watch. Why didn't he get it months back when AH was very much alive? That all I am saying.

I'm not disagreeing.

We don't know yet that KK didn't try to talk AH out of suicide. We also don't know that he fully expected to get the watch when AH was alive and it could be further proof he wasn't trying to get it because he didn't think his friend would truly commit suicide. idk

Having said all that, I have no way of knowing if KK is/was trying to get something out of this money or publicity wise, it is absolutely not out of the realm of possibility, it happens all the time.

All I was defending was the fact that KK had some sort of friendship and his lawyer was trying to prove that via the letter to KK dad. So the only thing I will agree to is that there was some sort of friendship between the two. I'm taking it at face value as "brothers" according to the letter AH wrote until further evidence comes out.

We aren't really in disagreement:).

So many duplicate posts today for me grr ;)

Saw this on Twitter made me giggle a little

Think I'm going to write to Pure and try to scam that watch out of him. #AaronHernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez