MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very insulting to try to have the Lloyd case erased.
AH should not go down in history as an innocent man ; imo.

Hope the families of his victims can have some closure. AH can never smirk in court again !

No F' ing way! He shouldn't, because he wasn't.

RIP to those he murdered. May those he injured find peace and prayers to his daughter and those who were affected by his crimes.
Totally agree. I doubt he ever gave any thought for his victims or their loved ones. I'm just very surprised that as arrogant as he was and as much as he loved himself, that he killed himself.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Do they have life insurance in prison? Or how his was with contract? Usually suicide exclusion is only 2 yrs so any he had may pay off?

I have been out since this morning when the news broke, so couldn't respond to this. An insurance policy was actually something that crossed my mind. He could have had a substantial one back from when he was playing for the Pats that Shay kept paying on. There used to be a two year suicide exclusion on policies, don't know about now. AH was cash strapped back in 2014 and he only had more legal challenges ahead... especially since the civil suits were coming up (Judge Garsh put a freeze on some assets for OL's mother and others). No suicide note was found, but he could have written in code to Shay about this, but she wouldn't ever admit to anything. 'If' there was an insurance policy, it will surely come out in time with all these reporters all over it.

After following AH for years, I saw a very different person this last trial. He seemed stressed and a little too much huggy kissy going on with his defense team. His reaction to when the verdicts were read was very much out of his norm.

As far a Baez, he needs to keep his mouth shut and stay out of the media... but unfortunately he won't!

It is hard for me to find any pity for AH whatsoever. He truly was living out the American dream and had been given the opportunity of a lifetime. No amount of money could remove what was really deep inside of him. With AH it was like trying to put perfume on a pretty exterior package to hide what was truly reeking underneath that false exterior. In his heart he was a very bad man who felt he could do anything he wanted to others, and get away with it....even murdering others. He was so arrogant he thought he was untouchable.

I think he knew he was darned lucky to be found NG by the last jury and he also knew his murder conviction would very likely hold up under any, and all appeals. So in the end, he took the cowardly way out.

Him not leaving a suicide note is not suspicious to me. Only 1/3 of suicide victims leave suicide notes. Most do not.

There is no one to blame for the grave harm he caused his victims and also devastated their families but AH, himself. He thought he was above the law, but the jury showed him he was not, and he was just another common murderer in our criminal justice system.

I couldn't even post when I read about him being found NG in his last trial. THAT was more shocking to me than him taking the easy way out by committing suicide so he wouldn't have to serve the punishment he was given . It made me have flashbacks to other injustices because the defendant just happened to be a well known celebrity. :(

Praying for all the victims involved and their families.

I am sure they would have much rather seen him serve his sentence than this. But in prison for inmates there are no mansions, abusing others just for power/control and fun, no fancy cars or firearms or women hanging on both arms, and he knew there never would be.

IMO

Of course, I did not personally know AH, but IMO he seemed to be two different people. I think there was an AH presented to the world, but inside he was a tormented person.

I have been out since this morning when the news broke, so couldn't respond to this. An insurance policy was actually something that crossed my mind. He could have had a substantial one back from when he was playing for the Pats that Shay kept paying on. There used to be a two year suicide exclusion on policies, don't know about now. AH was cash strapped back in 2014 and he only had more legal challenges ahead... especially since the civil suits were coming up (Judge Garsh put a freeze on some assets for OL's mother and others). No suicide note was found, but he could have written in code to Shay about this, but she wouldn't ever admit to anything. 'If' there was an insurance policy, it will surely come out in time with all these reporters all over it.

After following AH for years, I saw a very different person this last trial. He seemed stressed and a little too much huggy kissy going on with his defense team. His reaction to when the verdicts were read was very much out of his norm.

As far a Baez, he needs to keep his mouth shut and stay out of the media... but unfortunately he won't!

Your thoughts on how he was this trial vs others is kinda same as the article I posted earlier from SI reporter iirc
I sure Shay would be benif of any policies for their child
Jose is going to do what AH lawyer would do< no matter who it was jmho

No F' ing way! He shouldn't, because he wasn't.

But it sounds like he will.

CNN article makes it sound like it's a done deal...that it's automatic he will have no conviction. And, any civil litigation will probably not go through as, for all intents and purposes, he will have become an innocent man.

There is no way a killer can become innocent. Once you have killed you are never going to be innocent, no matter what a court says. Countless murderers have passed on and their murder conviction(s) remain intact; why should this killer be any different?

There is no way a killer can become innocent. Once you have killed you are never going to be innocent, no matter what a court says. Countless murderers have passed on and their murder conviction(s) remain intact; why should this killer be any different?

Reminds me of an annulment, like it never happened. :)

Of course he would say that.

Eh, if Baez really thought he was a victim, he would be washing his hands of him. Baez doesn't defend or represent victims. He blames them.

If Alexander Bradley had died in an identical way, Baez would be crowing about how this is proof of his guilty conscience from the rooftops.

Totally agree. I doubt he ever gave any thought for his victims or their loved ones. I'm just very surprised that as arrogant as he was and as much as he loved himself, that he killed himself.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
SABBM

Interesting timing--- that the very day his former team was meeting at the White House-- Aaron wanted all eyes to be on him.

Like the ultimate F.U. ??
:moo:

Sorry for the double post....

Wanted to add it seems like the media wants to try to hint that his murder conviction over the slaying of Odin Lloyd could be thrown out.
Hope not.
IMO

SABBM

Interesting timing--- that the very day his former team was meeting at the White House-- Aaron wanted all eyes to be on him.

Like the ultimate F.U. ??
:moo:

I am not sure if it is the ultimate F.U. to the team but rather him realizing that he had ultimately F'd up. As the team that he would have been a part of was getting honored today, I think he realized his dreams were gone. I think he likely knew that he would not win on appeal and, even if he did, no team would want him and he was beyond his peak performance. The only way to save any humiliation for his child and family was to die before his appeal was denied. This also means that he won't have to pay any monies he has left in a civil suit---so his child will be taken care of because his net worth is about 8 million right now.

I have been reading things all day trying to figure out why he would do this, if the synthetic marijuana is true, now I get it! It seemed he had alot of faith in Baez after getting him acquitted then promising to pursue his innocence in Odin Lloyds case....he had hope. And seeing his little girl in court, I feel he would have kept fighting for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela