GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just tuned in. Who is questioning her pls, prosecution or defense? TIA!

No, she was asked if she saw her sister in the courtroom.

pretty boring questions though. I was expecting more from the girlfriend. Guess she does not really know anything incriminating.

pretty boring questions though. I was expecting more from the girlfriend. Guess she does not really know anything incriminating.

yes, a good point was that they weren't as close friends that the def kept repeating in opening statement & didn't really get together much w/o her.

Is it on break or done for the day? I had to run to the store.

Fridays court in session 0900-1300 EST.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Fridays court in session 0900-1300 EST.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Impressions of sister on stand...very pretty girl...very smart girl working toward a law degree and seems to do all of it and still maintain 2-3 part time jobs. Very impressive...except in terms of relationships. This may come off as trashing the victim and i don't mean to do that at all ,but this woman picking him up...taking him to make his pick ups of drugs etc. seems really beneath her. They would have no doubt gone their own ways as she went to law school but it is striking how different they are. Odin did seem to have some good qualities and I'm sure their relationship was far more than the drug runs she drove him on. He seemed to be drifting with all the jobs and she seems so focused. She is a good witness.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 42s43 seconds ago
#AaronHernandez trial still scheduled for 9am est Tuesday morning per @BfragaHN. #Tsarnaev #bostonbombing jury selection canceled 4 Tuesday

Good morning WS friends. Hope the trial is still on for today.

According to this article - It does resume this morning.

Mom, girlfriend of Hernandez's alleged victim set to testify

Updated: Feb 03, 2015 3:55 AM CST

FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) - Testimony in the murder trial of ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez is set to resume with the girlfriend and mother of the man Hernandez allegedly killed taking the stand.

Proceedings began last week but were suspended Monday when another snowstorm hit.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/28008439/mom-girlfriend-of-hernandezs-alleged-victim-set-to-testify

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 3m3 minutes ago
Victim's mom Ursula Ward enters court w her son's girlfriend Shaneah Jenkins. Mom also expected to take stand today #AaronHernandez #CNN

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 3m3 minutes ago
Female juror brought in to courtroom, being questioned at sidebar #AaronHernandez

David Linton ‏@davidlinton · 3m3 minutes ago
Juror is coming in to be questioned at sidebar. #AaronHernandez @SCNAttleboro

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 1m1 minute ago
Still at sidebar for #AaronHernandez trial. Looks like an issue came up with a juror. Will keep you posted when I learn more. @wpri12

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge, attorneys, & #AaronHernandez huddled in sidebar w/juror. We can't hear what they're saying. White noise/static pumped in room. #wbz

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago
Female juror being questioned at sidebar. No one in gallery knows why at this point. #AaronHernandez

I'm starting to wonder about these juror issues :thinking:

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 5m5 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez is listening in on tne questioning with his attys at sidebar. They're whispering so we can't hear.#7News

There is a tweet from a non MSM tweeter saying she posted a pic on her FB of her in a AH Jersey. Could just be rumor..... We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member