GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this case closely but just heard a snippet on HLN a little bit ago. They just said the jury won't know that the last text message from him to his sister said he was with the NFL and he was dead within about a minute. Why won't the jury hear what was in the last text??? TIA.

The judge said it was too prejudicial. :rolleyes:

Did you guys see when they played the video for Odin's sister? I'm not sure if that exact view was ever shown, but it sure did look like AH who was driving when the light came on in the car.

Hernandez prosecutors want jury told about Florida shooting

FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — Prosecutors in the Massachusetts murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked the judge Monday to let them tell jurors about his involvement in a friend's shooting in Florida, saying it directly contradicts the argument his defense team has presented: He would not shoot a friend

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/713c.../aaron-hernandez-trial-delayed-again-due-snow

I missed the afternoon live. Apparently OL's sister did testify today. Apparently she was outside sitting in a car that night. She saw him get in the car with AH. She saw no damage on the car. She could not see AH.

If I were a juror, I'd be thinking, "What the hell did those texts say?" :thinking:

If I were a juror, I'd be thinking, "What the hell did those texts say?" :thinking:

No kidding. She even said she gave her phone to police the next day to show them the texts.

Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 8s9 seconds ago
NEW: #AaronHernandez housecleaner says she saw him touching security camera after Lloyd murder

I guess I'll quit wasting my time posting here.... seems nobody wants to follow this trial. : (

I guess I'll quit wasting my time posting here.... seems nobody wants to follow this trial. : (

I've been reading. :( Usually come on late at night. Get caught up in watching the videotapes. Forgive me if I haven't thanked you enough.
Thank you, Softail.
oxoxoxo

I've been thinking the same thing! If texts from all the other parties involved in this murder have been made known to the jury I would think the victim's last texts would be the MOST relevant.

I've been reading. :( Usually come on late at night. Get caught up in watching the videotapes. Forgive me if I haven't thanked you enough.
Thank you, Softail.
oxoxoxo

You're welcome. I guess I'll keep posting updates, just for you. :)

I find this case interesting. I totally think he did it, but just cannot understand why. He had the world at his feet, and just threw it all away. For what? :waitasec:

You're welcome. I guess I'll keep posting updates, just for you. :)

I find this case interesting. I totally think he did it, but just cannot understand why. He had the world at his feet, and just threw it all away. For what? :waitasec:

Because he was an angry, power obsessed gangster from his youth and only grew more power obsessed as he experienced fame and fortune. Sports organizations have mandatory training for rookies to warn them about the pitfalls of suddenly becoming rich and wanting to hire all of your family and friends. There will always be expectations that the athlete take care of everyone and remember their roots. I think he got off on that feeling. He never separated himself from the gang culture he grew up in and I'm sure people kissed his *advertiser censored* left and right. When was he ever held accountable for anything? No one would stand up to him and risk losing their gravy train. He probably felt invincible. Aaron used his fame and money to get what he wanted and intimidate others. All about perceived power and respect, IMO.

Testimony in Hernandez trial highlights fingerprints

FALL RIVER, Mass. -
For the first time since the Aaron Hernandez trial began, all three co-conspirators were tied together in the murder of Odin Lloyd.

Hernandez, as well as his alleged co-conspirators, Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz, were inside the same Nissan Altima as Lloyd. The car, which Hernandez rented, has been the focus of prosecutors from the beginning of the trial. Allegedly, it was the vehicle they used to drive Lloyd to his death.

http://www.turnto10.com/story/28248765/victims-sister-due-back-on-stand-in-aaron-hernandez-trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm