GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing the surveillance shows is him dancing around. He doesn't look angry or ready to kill someone in the next hour or two. Does the gum have AH DNA on it? That would be big. Or fingerprints on shell casings? What about the text saying get the clip out of the car or something to that affect.

It shows him dancing around. But that also means he was probably drunk/high.

I think there was a text saying 'get the clip outta the car' according to what I saw on CNN.

Also, they showed a clip of a very arrogant AH in court, laughing out loud at one of the witnesses. I wish I knew which witness, but my hubby had muted the tv because he on a phone call, so I could not hear which witness he was laughing at. But I think it might rub the jury the wrong way. They would see how arrogant and innapropriate he was. And it might make more sense that he would be dancing and happy as he was preparing to kill someone.

What other excuses does he have for being in the car that picked up Lloyd? What can he say to make it believable that he did not see the murder?

What I saw on tv is that when the text came out about my girl is getting on my nerves, everyone in the courtroom laughed, even the jury. They said it was a light moment in the courtroom so I don't think anyone will think it was inappropriate. Here's a question, is seeing the murder the same as guilty of murder one?

What I saw on tv is that when the text came out about my girl is getting on my nerves, everyone in the courtroom laughed, even the jury. They said it was a light moment in the courtroom so I don't think anyone will think it was inappropriate. Here's a question, is seeing the murder the same as guilty of murder one?

BBM

YES. If someone rents the car, drives the car that picks up the victim, drives the victim to the murder scene, drives home and is seen entering their home carrying a weapon, then one is doing more than just 'seeing' a murder. One is an accessory at the very least.

I think the video of him driving the car is very damning. He was in control of the situation. IMO, the other 2 guys were his lackeys, his employees, his assistants. I think the jury understands that. JMO

All these half days and long breaks are bad for prosecution. Are trials normally held like this? I don't know how you get past the bubblegum bullet. Honestly it's so circumstantial, no shoes, no gun, no motive, texts not being let in. I think he clearly did it but will walk.

The thing is.. most murder trials are circumstantial. There is rarely a witness. or direct evidence. It is the job of the prosecution to put it all together. The jury has to job of also piecing it together to make a decision.

I am trying to guess what the defense is going to try and set forth. The only thing I can think is they will try and say these two co-defendants just killed Lloyd, and AH had no idea it was going to happen.

But I really don't think these two will stand by quietly for that. Maybe they will---if they have been paid off big time to help their families though. IDK

Thanks for this link...I have really wondering about the lack of posts here on this trial and apparently it extends to the entire country and even the town hosting the trial. I think many trial watchers are still caught up in Jodi Arias and it is coming to a close soon. I find Hernandez interesting but difficult to watch due to the Judge . She simply does not come off as impartial and it bothers me. Friday she screams that an appeal court will uphold her decision on the texts and yesterday she is back saying she is reconsidering.???

That's my reason for not spending more time here, I'm keeping up with this trial as best I can and once the verdict is in 'over there' I'll be able to concentrate better on it (I will be away for a week but after that lol). I'm also surprised there hasn't been more attention paid to this trial, esp. locally.

Another thing the surveillance shows is him dancing around. He doesn't look angry or ready to kill someone in the next hour or two. Does the gum have AH DNA on it? That would be big. Or fingerprints on shell casings? What about the text saying get the clip out of the car or something to that affect.

His dancing shows what a cold blooded killer he is.

Google this:

aaron hernandez dna at crime scene

He's toast

It shows him dancing around. But that also means he was probably drunk/high.

I think there was a text saying 'get the clip outta the car' according to what I saw on CNN.

Also, they showed a clip of a very arrogant AH in court, laughing out loud at one of the witnesses. I wish I knew which witness, but my hubby had muted the tv because he on a phone call, so I could not hear which witness he was laughing at. But I think it might rub the jury the wrong way. They would see how arrogant and innapropriate he was. And it might make more sense that he would be dancing and happy as he was preparing to kill someone.

What other excuses does he have for being in the car that picked up Lloyd? What can he say to make it believable that he did not see the murder?

It was the guy who works for Sprint who he was laughing at (when his attorney was doing the questioning), and I agree, poor form for him to laugh. This is no laughing matter--for him.
On the other hand, I LMAO when the straight looking ex-Marine Sprint witness was reading AH's texts. If you haven't seen it, look for it because it is HILARIOUS.

Good morning everyone! :wave: Finally got caught up with this trial! I really appreciate all the tweets and updates on this! I can't stream anything - not enough bandwidth, so REALLY appreciated the posts!

Yes...she is sort of objecting on behalf of the defense...since when is that how it goes? I feel like she is 100% for Hernandez and more than just seeing he gets a fair trial.
I saw a tweet earlier where someone said they suspected the judge was wearing a Hernandez jersey under her robes:)

I see turaj mentioned the Judge might be a season ticket holder - from what I've read - I would agree with that!

All these half days and long breaks are bad for prosecution. Are trials normally held like this? I don't know how you get past the bubblegum bullet. Honestly it's so circumstantial, no shoes, no gun, no motive, texts not being let in. I think he clearly did it but will walk.

Circumstantial evidence works... but from what the Judge is not allowing in is unbelievable! Hoping he does not walk...

I hear ya and have some of the same fears. But I still have faith that the jury has ben given some pretty damning info:

Less than two hours later, at 2:08 a.m., Hernandez and Ortiz were captured on video at a gas station south of Boston.

Hernandez is seen putting gas in a Nissan Altima that he had rented the previous week, and Ortiz wore the white towel around his neck. Hernandez, who occasionally stumbles and looks unsteady on his feet, dances with his hands over his head, then goes into the gas station. There, he buys gum and cigars with Ortiz. They get back in the car with Hernandez in the driver's seat and Ortiz in the back.

They leave at 2:12 a.m. Lloyd was dead by 3:30 a.m.

Prosecutors have said Hernandez left the gas station and drove to Lloyd's home in the Dorchester section of Boston. A different surveillance video already seen by the jury shows Lloyd getting into the rear passenger side of a car at 2:32 a.m. outside his home.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2015/02/26/3585970/witness-aaron-hernandez-smoked.html#storylink=cpy

Even without the gun and the shoes, plenty of evidence puts Hernandez in the same car that picked up LLoyd, right before he is shot to death. And there are tire marks putting the same type of car at the death scene, and the video of AH returning w/gun in hand. And the bullet casing w/matches found at the car rental place. With the blue bubble gum evidence in the returned car.

The jury will KNOW that AH was in the same car as Lloyd was when he met his death. JMO

Thank you for this update on the timeline katydid! Sure "looks" guilty to me. I just don't understand why judges don't allow evidence in that is prejudicial to a defendant; it just does NOT give the Jurors a "true" look at the defendant! Just like in Arias case. Just don't understand... :waitasec: :notgood:

So when is the next court date? Monday? It looks like this court starts at 6am my time. So will go to Verdict Watch (Arias) first and will catch up with you all later!

:seeya:

From WFXT Boston-

FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) - The murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has been delayed again due to snow.

Yet another snowstorm hitting New England is expected to dump several inches in the area, prompting the court to delay Monday's start until 10:15 a.m.

From WFXT Boston-

FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) - The murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has been delayed again due to snow.

Yet another snowstorm hitting New England is expected to dump several inches in the area, prompting the court to delay Monday's start until 10:15 a.m.

I am not holding my breath on this start time...forecast is for a lot more snow,,,would not doubt another cancelled day...but I think the Arias verdict just may come down tomorrow .

Looks like camera is on in the court room.

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 4m4 minutes ago Fall River, MA
#AaronHernandez He enters.. looks around; no expression; no one sitting in his row of spectator seating; waitng for judge @lauradolancnn

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 2m2 minutes ago
Light moment. Darrow trips on words, says " Sorry. It's a big case." Judge says "Strike that." #AaronHernandez #7News

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 7m7 minutes ago
Just before pausing, making 'big case' comment, witness Darrow said he thought he was talking too fast #AaronHernandez

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 3m3 minutes ago
Lloyd's sister still expected to testify today.#AaronHernandez #7news

I haven't followed this case closely but just heard a snippet on HLN a little bit ago. They just said the jury won't know that the last text message from him to his sister said he was with the NFL and he was dead within about a minute. Why won't the jury hear what was in the last text??? TIA.

Maybe this is about to be testified to.....will she get to tell the jury it was Hernandez's rental car that she saw her brother get into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member