GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 2m2 minutes ago
McCauley: Did you have a convo with #Hernandez about going to the police station?
Jenkins: Not that i can recall. @wpri12

Right after Jenkins dropped off #Hernandez at the PD, police pulled her over @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 40m40 minutes ago
Jenkins: Wallace asked me for money.
McCauley: Did he indicate what the money was for?
Jenkins: No.
#HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 38m38 minutes ago
Jenkins: I don't remember the dollar amt Bo asked for, I just remember telling him $500 is all I could take out
#HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 36m36 minutes ago
McCauley: Did you give him [Ernest Wallace] money?
Jenkins: I did.

#HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 35m35 minutes ago
On her way home, Jenkins spoke with her mother, her sister Shaneah, and #Hernandez's former agent Brian Murphy #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 34m34 minutes ago
McCauley: After dropping off #Hernandez at NAPD, do you recall receiving a text from him?
Jenkins: No, I don't.

#HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 29m29 minutes ago
Pros: At some point did something happen to a tv you had? Jenkins: Yes, I left it too close to the fireplace and it melted.
#HernandezTrial

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 28m28 minutes ago
#Hernandez texts "love you more than life"
Jenkins responds "equal"
@wpri12
---

I thought they just stopped tweeting, nothing came through for an hour, then boom, 20 show up. Eek

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 1m1 minute ago
McCauley: Did #Hernandez ask you to do something for him?
Jenkins: Wash a shirt, I think it was.
@wpri12

We are stopping for the day - Shayanna Jenkins will have to return to the stand to finish her testimony #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Shayanna's attorney had a meltdown after the jury and defendant were out of the courtroom.

She had some sort of expectation that Shayanna's testimony would be finished in 1 day (though I can't see how she would have thought that?) and she has to be at another trial on Monday. Complained bitterly about McCauley's style and flipped when he tried to object.

Judge Garsh didn't budge. Shayanna shows on Monday, or she's in Contempt. Video of the exchange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRpl2BV5oFc&feature=youtu.be

Shayanna's attorney had a meltdown after the jury and defendant were out of the courtroom.

She had some sort of expectation that Shayanna's testimony would be finished in 1 day (though I can't see how she would have thought that?) and she has to be at another trial on Monday. Complained bitterly about McCauley's style and flipped when he tried to object.

Judge Garsh didn't budge. Shayanna shows on Monday, or she's in Contempt. Video of the exchange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRpl2BV5oFc&feature=youtu.be

Still so few following this trial...have to admit yesterday listening to McCauley drone on I questioned my sanity spending valuable time watching it...but gee....today was Shay's day....many thought it would be "bombshell" testimony...i had always sort of felt immunity would not do much at all and it has not...her facial contortions...biting lips....silently sitting there thinking up how to answer to protect AH...it was painful and If McCauley did make a point you would never know...he just keeps droning on.

Only action came in the last 2 minutes really off the camera (at least one continued to film) when Shay's attorney (no doubt hired and paid by AH) went crazy because she has other commitments on Monday. Any amateur court watcher could tell Shay was not going to be a one day deal...this attorney cut loose on McCauley attacking his style and competance. Question: COULD SHE NOT HAVE OBJECTED ASKED AND ANSwERED)? during the testimony? why did she not interject her opinions earlier to help speed the testimony...she is right...he dragged it on and on and frankly put me to sleep...I am not clear what kind of standing she has in this courtroom? Is she going to cross Shay? If Shay has little more to add then I think this trial is on a trajectory ala OJ Simpson....the defense will have highly paid and certified experts up there and the smoke and mirrors will go crazy....and by the way I think AH is SO guilty. Thanks to Garsh and McCauley and some good atty for AH...he is out of there.

I was not put to sleep by her testimony at all--I was riveted. What McCauley is doing, IMO, is showing how much of a liar she is.

Although a lot of the questioning seemed tedious, I think in most cases it was the only way to get critical testimony on the record. For instance, if McCauley asked if Shayanna's mother and sister called her incessantly after they found out about Odin Lloyd's murder, she would likely say she couldn't recall. Or the defense would object to the form of the question, or the relevance, and Judge Garsh would surely have sustained. So I think the only option of introducing all of the unanswered calls in the middle of the night was to trudge through the individual records. Likewise a lot of the other lines of questioning. It's a delicate dance with a very cagey and difficult witness -- and with Judge Garsh playing the role of an incredibly strict dance chaperone.

No bombshells, certainly. But I don't think any of the prosecution team expected any. Fingers crossed that the jury gets it.

I think that the pros was very nice to her too. It's a good strategy and does not turn the jury off.

Sounds like I didn't miss much on Friday with Shay. Very disappointing testimony. Thanks for all of the updates.

Pretty Damning. She took the box in the garbage bag, drove around looking for a dumpster to put it in. She doesn't remember where the dumpster was. :rolleyes:

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
Shay disposed of garbage bag in dumpster. She drove around in the Plainville, N Attleboro, Foxboro, #AaronHernandez

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB · 38s39 seconds ago
Shaneah Jenkins, Shayanna's sister, has left Courtroom 7 in tears. No noticeable reaction from Shayanna. #WCVB #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 2m2 minutes ago
INSIDE THE COURTROOM: Jurors definitely turned their heads and watched Shaneah leave the courtroom. #AaronHernandez

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti · 2m2 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez one juror shaking head during this testimony; Jenkins' sister Shaneah sobs, dashes out of courtroom

What was the question that got her so upset? I've been half watching as work insists on being done...

What happened? Court over for the day? Lunch? :waitasec:

TIA! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members