GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hernandez told the Director of Security for the NE Patriots that he "swore on his baby's life" that he was telling the truth about having an alibi for the time of Odin Lloyds murder. I don't know why that bothers me so much, considering all of the other evidence of AH bad character, but swearing on a baby's life is just so... I don't know. Sacred.

Also, I hope that in closing arguments that the prosecution reminds the jurors that Shayanna herself testified that she only allowed AH to smoke weed in the basement. And that he smoked alllll the time. She testified that the cardboard boxes she took out were stored in the basement. Cardboard is porous, and retains smells. So just as the defense was trying to plant a seed of doubt that the boxes contained weed, the prosecution could just as easily plant a seed that they only retained the smell of weed. Giving a tool to jurors who might need to use it in deliberations.

35 pounds of weed as a visual aid in the State's closing argument would be fun to watch:)

Somehow I missed this:

Hernandez lied to cousin about trust funds, prosecutors say

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...e-wants-ban/wSokxjZLJ8RX7s7PPlvv6N/story.html

Singleton, who is battling late-stage breast cancer, was jailed for several months for refusing to testify before two grand juries investigating Hernandez, one in Bristol County and one in Suffolk County.

During one call in July 2013, Hernandez informed Singleton that he set up a trust fund for her two sons, and he asked her not to tell anyone, according to a transcript. Singleton was jailed about a week later.

Bomberg said the funds were a ruse to keep Singleton quiet, noting that Hernandez never set up the trust.

“The defendant says ‘I set up an account,’ . . . and lo and behold, he didn’t,” Bomberg said. “He’s talking to her in order to secure her continued loyalty.”

What a

I didn't know this about the black box behind the TV:

June 18, 2013

12:14 a.m.: A text message is sent from Hernandez’s cell phone to Shayanna Jenkins’ cell phone: “Go in back of the screen in movie room when u get home an there is the box avielle likes to play with in the tub jus in case u were looking for it!!!! Member how u ruined that big tv lmao WAS JUST THINKIN bout that lol wink wink love u TTYL ..... K”. A message is sent back from Shayanna Jenkins’ phone to Hernandez’s: “Ok-that was awful...Perfect tv,...Love u.”

According to court documents, “investigators believe that a fair interpretation of Aaron Hernandez’s text message … is that he wanted Shayanna Jenkins to destroy the surveillance video recording ‘boxes’ that were located behind the screen in the movie room.”

I thought the gun was in the box.

Hi guys....first time posting on this case....I haven't followed case but caught some of Shayanna Jenkins' testimony.....so obvious she was lying about the box and why she disposed of it. For those who have followed the case, what do u think, is he guilty or not?

Hi guys....first time posting on this case....I haven't followed case but caught some of Shayanna Jenkins' testimony.....so obvious she was lying about the box and why she disposed of it. For those who have followed the case, what do u think, is he guilty or not?

He is as guilty as sin. I wish the jury could hear ALL of the damning evidence. This judge is tying the prosecutors hands.

Aaron Hernandez, an Enigma on Trial

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/25/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-trial/

When Hernandez indeed showed up in Indianapolis on the Sunday of the 2013 combine, I figured he would fly under the radar there, then get on a plane back to Los Angeles the next day. But when a handfuld of NFL writers walked into one of the few open bars in Indy that Sunday night, there he was. Hernandez exchanged pleasantries with our group and bought a round. As the only New England beat writer there, I chatted with him about the Patriots and about teammates who might be leaving during free agency.

That was the extent of our interaction until later that night, when I looked out the front window of the bar and saw Hernandez urinating on a running taxi cab, with the driver yelling at him. All I could think was, Great, Hernandez is going to get in trouble, and I’m going to have to write about this nonsense. I asked a confidant of his if he might want to go get his friend. “He won’t listen to me,” the confidant said, “so why don’t you go get him?”

For some reason I didn’t think this to be unreasonable. I went outside, walked up to Hernandez and suggested he should probably use the restroom inside unless he wanted to get arrested. No response. Then I lightly touched his elbow to guide him back into the bar and said, “Aaron, come on. This is stupid.” At that point Hernandez whipped around, got in my face, unleashed a stream of expletives and concluded, “I’m not a child! You’re not my dad!”

I replied, “Well, you’re acting like a child right now. Fine, do what you want to do.” Then I went back inside and joined some friends at a table.

Looks like we have some childhood issues + Daddy issues going on with Aaron.

He is as guilty as sin. I wish the jury could hear ALL of the damning evidence. This judge is tying the prosecutors hands.

I see. Just the box issue itself is very damaging in my eyes. I was watching the other day, prosecutor was I guess showing video of Shayanna dragging the box out of the house. Then he asked, so then where did us go? She said, by the pool area? then where? The backyard area. Etc. They are showing huge house and grounds. It's like, hello, why would u need to drag this heavy box in a plastic bag to dump in a dumpster when u can just leave it somewhere outside on your acres and acres of property??? And one of your workers can just drag it out to wherever they pick up the trash from your house?

It makes no sense, and just that itself is frankly very damaging in my eyes, because her story made NO sense and it was obvious there was something related to the murder in that bag.

I didn't know this about the black box behind the TV:

June 18, 2013

12:14 a.m.: A text message is sent from Hernandez’s cell phone to Shayanna Jenkins’ cell phone: “Go in back of the screen in movie room when u get home an there is the box avielle likes to play with in the tub jus in case u were looking for it!!!! Member how u ruined that big tv lmao WAS JUST THINKIN bout that lol wink wink love u TTYL ..... K”. A message is sent back from Shayanna Jenkins’ phone to Hernandez’s: “Ok-that was awful...Perfect tv,...Love u.”

According to court documents, “investigators believe that a fair interpretation of Aaron Hernandez’s text message … is that he wanted Shayanna Jenkins to destroy the surveillance video recording ‘boxes’ that were located behind the screen in the movie room.”

I thought the gun was in the box.

I had thought so too until she described how she wrecked the TV he's talking about, setting it too close to the fireplace and the screen melted. wink wink, hint hint burn the surveillance box, Shay.

I see. Just the box issue itself is very damaging in my eyes. I was watching the other day, prosecutor was I guess showing video of Shayanna dragging the box out of the house. Then he asked, so then where did us go? She said, by the pool area? then where? The backyard area. Etc. They are showing huge house and grounds. It's like, hello, why would u need to drag this heavy box in a plastic bag to dump in a dumpster when u can just leave it somewhere outside on your acres and acres of property??? And one of your workers can just drag it out to wherever they pick up the trash from your house?

It makes no sense, and just that itself is frankly very damaging in my eyes, because her story made NO sense and it was obvious there was something related to the murder in that bag.

Defense is trying to say it was pot, but that is crap because if she thought it was only weed, she would have said it LONG ago.

Defense is trying to say it was pot, but that is crap because if she thought it was only weed, she would have said it LONG ago.

And if it was only that, she would have just put the black trash bag in their outside trash can (where the trash truck picks it up). The bag was black so no one could see inside, so no reason to go to a dumpster. It's so silly, but now that I'm semi-following the case and commenting on it I'll probably jinx it and the verdict will be not-guilty. Sigh.

And if it was only that, she would have just put the black trash bag in their outside trash can (where the trash truck picks it up). The bag was black so no one could see inside, so no reason to go to a dumpster. It's so silly, but now that I'm semi-following the case and commenting on it I'll probably jinx it and the verdict will be not-guilty. Sigh.

LOL @ jinxing the verdict. Good to see you here, aa. :) I figure there's a 75/25% chance of conviction, there could be one or more Pat's fans on the jury that will refuse to believe he did it without video evidence or eye witnesses. I do however think the prosecution has proven its case, even with all the stuff the judge didn't allow in (like the text with Odin saying he was with "NFL", how in the world the judge thought that was more prejudical than probative is far beyond me). The one thing they do have going for them is the Mass. law where they don't have to prove he did the actual shooting, just that he was there and had the intent to kill him, and they've done that well and good, imo.

Voir dire of the guy AH shot in the face coming up first thing this morning, should be interesting, jury not coming until 9:30.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge told us to get here for an 8:45am start - we're getting started now at 9:07am #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 1m1 minute ago
Closed door hearing regarding Alexander Bradley testimony - public (including reporters) has been kicked out of courtroom #HernandezTrial
---

So that's why the feed went to bars and siren.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 51s52 seconds ago
back in the courtroom - judge denies defense motion to exclude all of Alexander Bradley's testimony. #HernandezTrial @wpri12

I don't believe there are acres of land with that property (prob an acre or less). In the videos when the cops come at night you can see other homes in the back ground.

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 2m2 minutes ago
Alexander Bradley is on the stand - there will be a voir dire before the jury is called in #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 19s19 seconds ago
Bradley is 32 years old. He grew up in Connecticut #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Susan Campbell ‏@S_E_Campbell · 19s19 seconds ago
Bradley says he and #Hernandez met in 2010, became "friends" in 2011 after AH's "first full season in the NFL" #HernandezTrial @wpri12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member