GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley also recalled meeting co-defendants Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz on a few occasions. He also saw Odin Lloyd twice. The first time, in Hernandez’s kitchen, Lloyd walked by without acknowledging him.

Bradley said Hernandez came over and said “did you see how he walked through without saying ‘Hi’ ... that was rude.”

Bradley indicated that Hernandez also had a hard time trusting people and he didn’t like people knowing his business. Jurors feverishly took notes as Bradley explained Hernandez’s trust issues.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...ys_hernandez_chain_smoked_pot_kept_gun_in_box

With the end of the prosecution's case today (and the defense to only be a one-day deal), I thought we could list some things we've learned during the trial:

In the case of Shaneah/Shayanna, blood isn't always thicker than water.

1 ounce of pot fits in a regular-sized sandwich baggie and 30 pounds may not be too much for a 24"x 12" box.

Boston can receive over 100 inches of snow and still (mostly) function.

Judge Garsh loves colorful neck ornamentation and frequent jury instructions.

Courtroom personnel seem to each have a singular job description.

Home surveillance systems can sometimes work to your disadvantage.

Wide screen TVs melt when placed too close to a fireplace (which is why so many mount them directly over one).

You can get a sweet immunity deal and still not testify to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God.

You can shoot a guy, and have him testify against you, and not be allowed to say you shot him, as it might affect the jury's decision about the other guy you shot using the exact same M.O..

I'm sure there are many more lessons learned....

Autopsy details expected today in Aaron Hernandez trial

Prosecutors in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial are expected to hit jurors with graphic details of Odin Lloyd’s bullet-riddled body before they rest their case today.

The medical examiner who conducted the autopsy on Lloyd will take the stand. He is expected to be the state’s last witness before the Hernandez team presents its side of the case.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...tails_expected_today_in_aaron_hernandez_trial

With the end of the prosecution's case today (and the defense to only be a one-day deal), I thought we could list some things we've learned during the trial:

In the case of Shaneah/Shayanna, blood isn't always thicker than water.

1 ounce of pot fits in a regular-sized sandwich baggie and 30 pounds may not be too much for a 24"x 12" box.

Boston can receive over 100 inches of snow and still (mostly) function.

Judge Garsh loves colorful neck ornamentation and frequent jury instructions.

Courtroom personnel seem to each have a singular job description.

Home surveillance systems can sometimes work to your disadvantage.

Wide screen TVs melt when placed too close to a fireplace (which is why so many mount them directly over one).

You can get a sweet immunity deal and still not testify to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God.

You can shoot a guy, and have him testify against you, and not be allowed to say you shot him, as it might affect the jury's decision about the other guy you shot using the exact same M.O..

I'm sure there are many more lessons learned....
:floorlaugh: this made my morning :D

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 13m13 minutes ago
INSIDE COURTHOUSE: Mother wails in grief as she walks out of building accompanied by victims right advocate. Heartbreaker. #AaronHernandez

:cry:

I think AH is guilty as sin. I hope the jury thinks so too. I am hoping they don't watch too much tv, and are looking for a "smoking gun". Hoping they can put it all together. :gavel:

Another truism:

You can apparently chain smoke pot, occasionally laced with other drugs, and never fail an NFL drug test.

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett · 5m5 minutes ago  Fall River, MA
Some jurors have pained looks on faces. Others stone faced.#AaronHernandez #7News

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 1m1 minute ago
Jurors NOT in court tomorrow, but attorneys will, as they discuss instructions the judge will give jury after defense rests. #AaronHernandez

The state has rested.

I don't know why they couldn't have done the charge conference and defense motion for mistrial this afternoon since it's normally a full trial day, have the defense do their bit tomorrow and closing arguments on Monday - sure wish they'd ask me for scheduling advice. :(

Azusa League ‏@azusaleague 4m4 minutes ago

#AaronHernandez scheduled to be back in court on May 28, 2015, to face charges in double murder. God save the Commonwealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24