GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody on twitter just made the point that if they were hung there would be juror questions and so it looks like maybe they are trying to decide between M1 and M2. What do you guys think?

well, it's a valid point..........but then again.....tea leaves lol.........

i am rather shocked there have been no questions at all!

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 2m2 minutes ago

Adam Bagni retweeted Angie P.

Nope (besides standard text rates). Again text "WJARBREAKING" to 88788 to get a verdict notification.#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni added,
Angie P. @AngiexBeLLa
@NBC10_Adam do any charges apply?
0 retweets 2 favorites

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 2m2 minutes ago

Court officer enters room with urgency, looks around. Everyone looks up hopefully but - alas - it's nothing #AaronHernandez
1 retweet 4 favorites

:cursing:

well, it's a valid point..........but then again.....tea leaves lol.........

i am rather shocked there have been no questions at all!

It's a curious trial and an even curiouser deliberation. It makes me nervous , actually . Dislike !

It's curious trial and an even curiouser deliberation. It makes me nervous , actually . Dislike !

yes curiouser and curiouser......

and i'm becoming furiouser and furiouser :furious:

poor odin's loved ones :rose:

Susan Candiotti clearly bored verdict-waiting on HLN....being very talkative in the segment...LOL!

Top / All

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago

We're approaching 34 hrs of deliberations. How is everyone passing the time? Lots of time to plan dinner. #AaronHernandez -RK
----------

well..........here at the hive we're having baked chicken and mushrooms w/Parmesan cream sauce.....all homemade and to die for...........mr. bee is so spoiled...someone tell him please :D

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

court officer who is member of Grammy-winning band confirms he appeared on American Bandstand

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

court officer who once appeared on American Bandstand asks member of the public, "where do all the years go?"
----------

i added this............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAtRF4US8k&list=RD2VAtRF4US8k&index=1

check him out.............second from the left (or the middle, i'm undecided lol)!!!!!!!!!! woooohooooo :D

grammy winner to boot!

Joey Jackson....no smoking gun. IMO the gun not being found makes no difference at all. He was killed with a gun, and the 3 were there. Who cares where they dumped the gun.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Rankin back in the courtroom, holding a pad

From a local reporter:

Brian Fraga

‏@BfragaHN
@sav4okcthunder 'normal' murder trials in this county usually last no more than 2 weeks, with deliberations 2-3 days.

Katie Mulvaney ‏@kmulvane 58s58 seconds ago

#AaronHernandez gets second cell block visit from lawyer Rankin as deliberations push past 33 hours; jurors have till 4 to ask to stay later
0 retweets 0 favorites

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Hearing jury will come back tomorrow for Day 7 of deliberations#AaronHernandez
#VerdictWatch

:pullhair:

but it's not 4:30 yet......so.........we'll see

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 1m1 minute ago

As attys wander in, Shayanna Jenkins is still sitting on #AaronHernandez family bench surrounded by media on both sides

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan enters court room, looks out toward press, heads to side area

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Fee also heads to side area

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan swiveling his chair at defense table, Rankin looking at his phone

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Odin Lloyd relatives walking back into the courtroom. Jury will be dismissed for the day soon#AaronHernandez
#VerdictWatch

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Lloyd family, including Ursula Ward, has entered courtroom

Liam Martin ‏@LiamWCVB 1m1 minute ago

Jury in #AaronHernandez trial will file in soon, expected to be dismissed for the day by Judge Garsh. #WCVB #HernandezTrial #Hernandez

eta.......cameras cut......no longer live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member