GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he gets cleared of Murder. Not that I think he did not do it but I think that will be the verdict.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

ADA Griffin in the courtroom as well

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley and Bomberg have entered as well

ARGH! WHAT can possibly be taking them so long? If they were hung, wouldn't there have been an indication by now?

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

All prosecutors & defense attorneys are here. Waiting on Judge Garsh & #AaronHernandez before jury is brought back in#VerdictWatch

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

court officer asks Shayanna if she's okay w/reporters sitting in Hernandez family row, she smiles and says "I'm fine."

I think he gets cleared of Murder. Not that I think he did not do it but I think that will be the verdict.

I agree. I think he should be found guilty of murder 1 but obviously not everyone on the jury agrees or we would have a verdict by now..ugh

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

#AaronHernandez back in the courtroom. So is Judge Garsh#verdictwatch

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh on bench, jurors filing in to be dismissed for the day

She's a disgusting slob...yes slob. She should be ashamed. After watching the interview with her sister that was posted earlier my disdain for this chick has grown so much, if thats even possible

Joey Jackson....no smoking gun. IMO the gun not being found makes no difference at all. He was killed with a gun, and the 3 were there. Who cares where they dumped the gun.

Right. They 've convicted without a body . They can do so without the gun.

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Jury enters court @lauradolancnn

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez judge to jury: "we are going to suspend at this time"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh to jury "please continue to avoid anything about this case or Mr Hernandez" in news, social media

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Jury to return 9 a.m. to resume deliberations. Judge Garsh tells them to avoid all news media reports until verdict #AaronHernandez

Is there any word on how the jury is looking? Tired? Pissed off? Etc, etc?

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh to jury "if anyone starts talking to you about anything to do with this case ... cut it off immediately and please let us know"
------------------------
and gee thanks camera person.......we just got to hear the tail end and the hear ye hear ye hear ye.....:mad:

see everyone at 9:00 a.m. EST........:seeya:

hang in there ursula and all of odin's loved ones :rose:.........

may justice arrive tomorrow..............:jail:

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh pool photog tomorrow must use "silent camera"

David Linton
@davidlinton

#AaronHernandez looks back at Shayanna and mouths I love you.
Retweeted by BfragaHN

:cursing:

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez judge: day 6 ends without verdict

:pullhair:

Dumb question- what's a silent camera?

nothing complicated.........just no noise when the shutter closes.......so there's no distraction

eta............Jesse Grossi ‏@producerjesse 2m2 minutes ago

Judge Garsh wants a "quieter" still camera in the court . She says the one today is much too loud #aaronhernandez

Byron Barnett ‏@Byron_Barnett 5m5 minutes ago

#AaronHernandez returns. Jurors enter. Some looking tired. Judge sends them home after 35 hours over 6 days. Still no verdict.#7News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay