GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle R. Smith
@MRSmithAP

The wait begins again. 12 jurors start 6th day of deliberations in #AaronHernandez trial bigstory.ap.org/article/d77ca8…

well let's see.........this was from this morning.............today's the 6th day..........

omg we've been here forever............lol..........the first day they only deliberated about 1 1/2 hours because i remember typing that they were released to deliberate about maybe 3:04 or something close?

math is my nemesis.........i'm done......y'all figure it out from there :D

The saddest thing would be if he walks away from everything like Robert Durst did.

Michelle R. Smith
@MRSmithAP

The wait begins again. 12 jurors start 6th day of deliberations in #AaronHernandez trial bigstory.ap.org/article/d77ca8…

well let's see.........this was from this morning.............today's the 6th day..........

omg we've been here forever............lol..........the first day they only deliberated about 1 1/2 hours because i remember typing that they were released to deliberate about maybe 3:04 or something close?

math is my nemesis.........i'm done......y'all figure it out from there :D

Yes, you're right. So after today it will have been 5 full days, I suppose?

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan exits
-------

now i'm telling y'all........this travis dude does not miss a thing :D

So are we sure that any and all juror questions/notes would be addressed in court? Could it be one of those things where they sent a note to the judge like, we're having trouble coming to a unanimous decision, and the judge just writes a note back to them without it going through the court and so we wouldn't know about it?

Adam Liberatore ‏@bostonTVguy 2m2 minutes ago Fall River, MA

#AaronHernandez Perspective: It took MSP 9 days to arrest him on murder charges while the jury is 6 days into deliberations. #FOX25

writerkev
@writerkev

Reporters in the courtroom passing the time by discussing other notable trials -- and deliberation lengths. #AaronHernandez @FOXSports1
Retweeted by BfragaHN

So are we sure that any and all juror questions/notes would be addressed in court? Could it be one of those things where they sent a note to the judge like, we're having trouble coming to a unanimous decision, and the judge just writes a note back to them without it going through the court and so we wouldn't know about it?
it would be addressed from the bench, garsh stated as much.......and that is how mass courts usually handle those matters i believe....

but then again........i'm just a bee, what do i know :giggle:

eta...........especially if it were in re to having trouble she would have to have it on the record whether to give the allen or "dynamite" charge to the jury or not.....i feel confident all matters are being addressed on the bench

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

#AaronHernandez jury now at 33 hours into deliberations#VerdictWatch

you know, if this jury is trying to hit hour 81 of deliberations to celebrate the irony of convicting him on the hour of his jersery number...."we", as in the royal we, are not amused :mad:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago

No verdict yet, over 33 hours so far. Only maybe 1 hour left today. #AaronHernandez -RK

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 2m2 minutes ago

If you want an alert when the verdict comes in, text "WJARBREAKING" to 88788. #AaronHernandez @mamarags

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

five court officers now chatting in the courtroom

Somebody on twitter just made the point that if they were hung there would be juror questions and so it looks like maybe they are trying to decide between M1 and M2. What do you guys think?

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam 38s39 seconds ago

Adam Bagni retweeted Sports Integrity

The same group - although Sultan & Rankin have indicated they may not be part of trial (depends on $)#AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni added,
Sports Integrity @Sportsintegrity
@NBC10_Adam Who is representing #AaronHernandez in the double murder trial?
0 retweets 0 favorites

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 1m1 minute ago

James Sultan, minus jacket, just came back into the #AaronHernandez courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem