GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Rankin looking at portraits on the wall of the courtroom

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago

We have hit the 30 hr mark in deliberations. One hour until the lunch break. #AaronHernandez -RK

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

three court officers have just joined a fourth in the CR

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

two of the court officers have exited

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

third court officer has exited

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

#AaronHernandez jury been deliberating for about 30 hours now #verdictwatch

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

court officer enters -- his colleague, who has been here for a while, exits

:banghead:

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

the second court officer has returned, tells colleague "they're still going in session over there" [referring to another case]

hum ma na hum ma na hum ma na (i may start braiding my hair subconsciously here shortly :floorlaugh:)

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

local PI, Bob Jones, has returned to courtroom, court officer says enthusiastically, "Jonesy"

hey guys!! it's jonesy from the other day!!! i still say we hire him to see if he can find out WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING THE JURY SO LONG :pullhair:

:D

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

court officer enters -- his colleague, who has been here for a while, exits

:banghead:

LOL!

I don't know. I'm thinking maybe it could be they'll come back with 2nd degree. But I don't really see how they could give 2nd degree instead of 1st, because clearly they planned it ahead of time. Where they were gonna get together, get Odin to go with them, then drive to the park and do it. That had to be planned out.

So it must be between 1st and not-guilty, or other wise they will just compromise for 2nd. Who knows.

Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 6m6 minutes ago

If you think you're impatient for #AaronHernandez verdict, the 3 alternate jurors have to sit in a room alone, can't discuss case.
1 retweet 1 favorite
----------

good point lisa..........:silenced:

If you think you're impatient for #AaronHernandez verdict, the 3 alternate jurors have to sit in a room alone, can't discuss case.
1 retweet 1 favorite
----------

That must be torture for the alternates. Hopefully, they have some board games to keep their minds occupied. I would be pounding my head against the wall! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

That must be torture for the alternates. Hopefully, they have some board games to keep their minds occupied. I would be pounding my head against the wall! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

hahaha. Or maybe if they had already made up their mind either way, they'll be thinking WTH is there to discuss for so long?!

good to see you matilda buddy! :seeya:
it would drive me crazy after sitting thru the trial to not to be able to deliberate :mad:

sorry o/t..........btw thanks for the update on savannah's thread.....this was me :thud:,
see you 5/11 for sentencing

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Rankin has returned to the courtroom, walks around defense tables before taking a seat

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Shayanna talks briefly with Rankin, then exits

1 retweet 1 favorite
----------

That would be unbearable! Talk about the clock ticking ever so slowly! Are they monitored? Is there a balliff or someone in there with them?

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Rankin looks toward press corps, raises his brows before exiting

"raises his brows"...........:floorlaugh:............this poor guy tweeting is as bored as i am :giggle:

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

court officer says lunches have just arrived for jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads