GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

and ... deliberations continue. empty courtroom, save for press. no questions. Sultan has entered courtroom, no blazer.

Katie Mulvaney ‏@kmulvane 1m1 minute ago

#AaronHernandez fiancée Shayanna Jenkins thumbs through InStyle magazine as she awaits verdict @projo
------------------------

they must not have an eyebrow section..........

meeeeeeooooooowwwwww :D

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan has left courtroom.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Rankin back at defense table, reading the newspaper.

I really wonder just how much money is left. Legal fees have got to be draining the account pretty quickly. And once that's gone, we'll see how "I love you" with him she really is, won't we? Just ranting but I have to wonder how any woman could stay with a man that brazenly cheats on her and orders her *allegedly* (ahem) to get rid of evidence, not to mention a man that she likely knows has ended at least three people's lives...just...how? Is the money really worth selling your soul like that? Okay...rant over.

I really do wonder how much $$ is actually left. I assume there's a mortgage on the house - or did he pay it off at purchase, does anyone know?

Yes, you are so right. The money will eventually dry up. I'm sure he still has plenty of money at this point, but if no money is coming in and a lot of money is going out, it will eventually dry out. So it's in the interest of Shayanna for Aaron to be done with this "mess" so he can (in her eyes) go back to playing football and making millions. She probably isn't aware that no football team is gonna touch him with a 10 ft. pole (NG's favorite saying).

2 minutes ago

@WildAboutTrial Great (video) interview of Shaneah talking about Odin. Very sad but worth watching. #AaronHernandez http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...d_s_Girlfriend_Speaks_Out_NECN-247889811.html …

:rose: bless her heart, she's been so strong

God bless her. And to think her disgusting sister is sitting there supporting him. I cannot imagine the deep pain, grief and sense of betrayal she is experiencing. My heart aches for her and Odins family, it's really very sad. Wish I could do more but all we can do is pray at this point.

Yes, you are so right. The money will eventually dry up. I'm sure he still has plenty of money at this point, but if no money is coming in and a lot of money is going out, it will eventually dry out. So it's in the interest of Shayanna for Aaron to be done with this "mess" so he can (in her eyes) go back to playing football and making millions. She probably isn't aware that no football team is gonna touch him with a 10 ft. pole (NG's favorite saying).
i prefer 39 1/2 foot pool (dr. seuss) :D

i think he has delusions of being acquitted and then suing the nfl and playing again........a true narcissist!!! he's done..........

You gotta give this jury credit. All these days and not one "we can't agree" note. They are working hard. I'm so interested in jury deliberation right now, how they decide. Has anyone read any good books about this? Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall....

You gotta give this jury credit. All these days and not one "we can't agree" note. They are working hard. I'm so interested in jury deliberation right now, how they decide. Has anyone read any good books about this? Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall....
oh i know mom!

i'm so torn when juries speak after a verdict! i always want to hear from them.......but i sit and cringe at every word........hoping they don't say something that may be fodder for appeal if it's a verdict that i wanted.......you know?

that being said........i pray this jury speaks.....because i live for this crap :D

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

knock coming from lockup side area, then Sultan emerges, talking to Rankin at defense table

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan to Shayanna "You OK?"

2 minutes ago

@WildAboutTrial Great (video) interview of Shaneah talking about Odin. Very sad but worth watching. #AaronHernandez http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...d_s_Girlfriend_Speaks_Out_NECN-247889811.html …

:rose: bless her heart, she's been so strong

That's a very touching interview- thanks for posting - I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I had no idea it was the defendant's "camp" that started the rumor about Odin being a drug dealer. Shame on them. I hope time helps to heal her sorrow - she definitely is in a tough position.

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez All quiet in the courtroom; AH waits in holding cell nearby; his fiancee sits in court Lloyd family waits in cthouse; 29 hrs

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

silence in the courtroom except for tapping of keypads, flipping of newspapers, Shayanna has just yawned
-----------------

are we keeping you up princess? :mad:

:pullhair:

:laugh:
Katie Mulvaney ‏@kmulvane 1m1 minute ago

#AaronHernandez fiancée Shayanna Jenkins thumbs through InStyle magazine as she awaits verdict @projo
------------------------

they must not have an eyebrow section..........

meeeeeeooooooowwwwww :D

:lol:

Thanks, Queen Bee, we needed that laff!!! Still chuckling. :giggle:

Yes I also give jury credit for not giving up and keep going. Also it means there is a dialogue going and not just one person sitting there stubbornly refusing to budge, as like what happened with Jodi Arias re-trial. Where they said the juror refused to even discuss anything and just stubbornly sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem