GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm if they didn't look at him, that's good for prosecution (and society as a whole :). I'm thinking it means they're not on his side, they don't sympathize with him at all. Hopefully.

Queen bee I have always been an innocence supporter for Aaron

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Queen bee I have always been an innocence supporter for Aaron

fair enough.....may i ask what your legal reasoning is? what do you think happened? nice to meet you btw.....i'm very interested to hear your explanations.....fascinating!

:seeya: call me queenie

Nice to meet u too queenie and geevee. I am not commenting why

Nice to meet u too queenie and geevee. I am not commenting why

uh ok....that's what discussion boards are for........but okay :seeya:

I think it is fair to have at least one or a few innocence supporters

well it's 4:00......i wonder if the jury wants to work past 4:30 today.....

I think it is fair to have at least one or a few innocence supporters

you are just as entitled to your opinion as i am to mine.....i agree!!!

i would just like a little healthy debate......i might learn something..........

no worries :)

well it's 4:00......i wonder if the jury wants to work past 4:30 today.....

I hope they do but I have always thought it may take a few days....but then that question has confused me to thinking they may be moving along...anyway no matter what ah is not packing his bags.

I hope they do but I have always thought it may take a few days....but then that question has confused me to thinking they may be moving along...anyway no matter what ah is not packing his bags.

exactly!!

knowing that is what is keeping me relatively sane lol.........

he's not going anywhere regardless :jail:

let's see.....

after this tragedy is wrapped up we have this double murder to deal with:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...urder-trial/LJr7yW9Y06Gys7Y7ejNjZP/story.html

then there's the assault and battery where he attacked a prisoner that was still in handcuffs and he wasn't:

http://time.com/85733/aaron-hernandez-charged-with-assault-and-battery-in-jail-fight/

oh and this link talks about the charge of threatening a jail officer (it's mentioned in this story):

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ing-in-the-blanks-as-jurors-deliberate-040815

of course there are also three civil suits to go as well............no four.....the four murder victims and alexander bradley who testified in this trial, you know the one he shot in the eye.....

:furious:...........no i don't think ole aaron is going anywhere for awhile :jail:

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Jury will come in soon for end-of-day instructions from Garsh. Approximately nine hours of deliberation thus far. #WCVB #AaronHernandez

http://www.correctionsone.com/arres...Hernandez-charged-in-jailhouse-fight-DA-says/

A grand jury in Bristol County on Thursday afternoon indicted Hernandez, 24, on charges of assault and battery tied to the February 25 altercation, according to a statement from that county's district attorney's office.

The former New England Patriots standout tight end also was indicted Thursday for threats to do bodily harm in connection with a November incident in which he allegedly threatened someone who worked at the jail.

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

attys, Lloyd family back in the courtroom; Rankin scanning the newspaper again, then drops it in trash bin next to defense table

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh back on the bench

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court in session. Judge Garsh on bench. #AaronHernandez in courtroom wit his attorneys

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Hernandez once again all smiles while whispering to Rankin at defense table

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

jury enters the courtroom,being dismissed for the day#AaronHernandez
Apr. 8, 2015

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Jurors have now spent about 9 hrs in deliberations having received 439 exhibits this morning and sending 2 notes to judge
Apr. 8, 2015

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh to jurors: "please do not do any [outside] research at all -- legal research or factual research."

Hoping justice will be served!

I read that AH will go on trial for the Boston murders in May. Anyone know if that will be live? And what about EW and CO trials? Are there dates set for them and will they be live like AH trial was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member