GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 13m13 minutes ago

Garsh is giving her typical instructions to the jury. They look tired. #AaronHernandez

Katie Mulvaney ‏@kmulvane 39s39 seconds ago
#AaronHernandez jury looking tired

Honestly, I can't really imagine the "holdouts" - IF there are any - changing their minds at this point. I'm thinking maybe there are 1 or 2 "unsures" that just are not sure what to do. Maybe ???

But if it's 1 or 2 for Not Guilty, I can't really see them changing to "guilty" at this point. The more and the longer people debate their position, the more attached they become to that position, at least that's what I believe happens in the general population. They're going to think, I've been holding to my position for so long now, why shoudl I change now after all this effort? After all these hours?

I don't know, I'm praying for a good outcome.

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr 13m13 minutes ago

Garsh is giving her typical instructions to the jury. They look tired. #AaronHernandez

Wow 3 different ppl said they look tired so THEY MUST BE TIRED.

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
.@MarthaCoakley : "In a case of this length, with this complexity -- eight, nine days is not unusual for deliberation." #WCVB #AaronHernandez
---------------

for those who may not be familiar.........martha coakley is a former Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the Democratic nominee for governor in 2014, but lost to Republican Charlie Baker. Prior to serving as Attorney General, she was District Attorney of Middlesex County, Massachusetts from 1999 to 2007.

sooooooooooo let's not give up hope just yet :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:rose: odin
:rose: strength to ursula and all those that love him

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Recap of today's #AaronHernandez proceedings, which included Odin Lloyd's family comforting people in another trial shar.es/1gTJB2
----------------
what wonderful people :heartbeat:.......god love 'em :rose:

eta.........a better link http://www.heraldnews.com/article/20150414/NEWS/150418045

Michelle R. Smith
@MRSmithAP

#AaronHernandez deliberations have gone on longer than OJ, Lizzie Borden trials, not as long as Charles Manson bigstory.ap.org/article

I haven't kept up with this trial like I did the Jodi trial, but I'm beginning to think that either this jury is as dumb as the Casey Anthony jury or there are one or two diehard fans of the Patriots on that jury.

I haven't kept up with this trial like I did the Jodi trial, but I'm beginning to think that either this jury is as dumb as the Casey Anthony jury or there are one or two diehard fans of the Patriots on that jury.

And also some are probably thinking, oh gosh "everyone" is going to be watching this case....they probably think it's on HLN or something. Meanwhile, it's not a big deal outside of Boston....oh, and this thread of course! I wonder if it wasn't a "celebrity" if the jury would take this long.

INSIDE COURTROOM: 20 mins b4 proceedings begin but #AaronHernandez mom is here 4 1st time since deliberations began. She kisses his fiance.
7:45am - 15 Apr 15

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Judge enters, AH, too- smiles at his mom/fiancee mouths i love you.Victim's family observes; waits for jury @lauradolancnn

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh reminding media not to follow/approach jurors while case still pending

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

jury filing in for morning instructions

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez Jury enters to begin Day 7

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Jury enters courtroom. Garsh greets them, gives usual instructions before sending them to back room to resume deliberating#AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh sends jurors out to resume deliberations

garsh also reminds the alternates that they cannot talk about the case amongst themselves.......

deliberations stand at almost 35 hours..........

the madness resumes :skip:

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AaronHernandez DAY 7 delibs begin @9:06a; jury appears serious, some look at both families sitting on opposite sides @lauradolancnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member