MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe ·
Wallace: eventually I took my friend Will to his car at Park Plaza .... circled back on Stuart St #AaronHernandez

Wallace: picked up Hugo & Jaime at Cure next [Jaime Furtado is Cure bouncer] #AaronHernandez

I'm not getting any live streaming!! :gaah:

Wallace: looked over GJ test said saw him b/t 2 & 2:30 "I can't recall the exact time five years later" #AaronHernandez

Wallace still reviewing GJ test #AaronHernandez

Wallace: est b/t 2 & 2:30 saw #AaronHernandez

Wallace: "I cannot pinpoint a time 5 years later" #AaronHernandez

q: did he look angry a: I couldn't tell u his state of mind #AaronHernandez

q: did u see drink stain on shirt a: i don't remember being able to see anything on his shirt #AaronHernandez

Haggan crossing Wallace #AaronHernandez

Haggan: #AaronHernandez walking eastbound toward Tremont a: yes

Haggan: u saw him w/one other man a: yes #AaronHernandez

Haggan: best est to grand jury closer to 2:15 u saw him a: est b/t 2 and 2:30 #AaronHernandez

Wallace: says #AaronHernandez walking toward Cure when he spotted him

I tried another live stream that are posted on post 1 or 2, but none of them are working?? anyone??

Wallace: w/Hugo Jaime & Dana when they came upon murder scene ..... he steps down #AaronHernandez

Wallace: eventually I took my friend Will to his car at Park Plaza .... circled back on Stuart St #AaronHernandez

Wallace: picked up Hugo & Jaime at Cure next [Jaime Furtado is Cure bouncer] #AaronHernandez

I'm not getting any live streaming!! :gaah:

Wallace: looked over GJ test said saw him b/t 2 & 2:30 "I can't recall the exact time five years later" #AaronHernandez

Wallace still reviewing GJ test #AaronHernandez

Wallace: est b/t 2 & 2:30 saw #AaronHernandez

Wallace: "I cannot pinpoint a time 5 years later" #AaronHernandez

q: did he look angry a: I couldn't tell u his state of mind #AaronHernandez

q: did u see drink stain on shirt a: i don't remember being able to see anything on his shirt #AaronHernandez

Haggan crossing Wallace #AaronHernandez

Haggan: #AaronHernandez walking eastbound toward Tremont a: yes

Haggan: u saw him w/one other man a: yes #AaronHernandez

Haggan: best est to grand jury closer to 2:15 u saw him a: est b/t 2 and 2:30 #AaronHernandez

Wallace: says #AaronHernandez walking toward Cure when he spotted him

I tried another live stream that are posted on post 1 or 2, but none of them are working?? anyone??

Wallace: w/Hugo Jaime & Dana when they came upon murder scene ..... he steps down #AaronHernandez

http://www.courtchatter.com/aaron-hernandez-trial-live-stream-1

Is the sweeper coming?? Should be interesting..,

Next defense witness is BPD Officer O'Donnell [no first name given] #Hernandez

Baez questioning it's BPD Officer Thomas O'Donnell he responded to Shawmut & Herald saw street sweeper passing by #AaronHernandez

O'Donnell: saw MV w/doors open & street sweeper passing by no other cars next to BMW #AaronHernandez

O'Donnell: another officer speaking to a victim on sidewalk #AaronHernandez

O'Donnell: 10 or 15 secs from time he saw street sweeper to time he parked cruiser #AaronHernandez

Haggan: when u got call shots fired a: i believe it was for ppl in a car shot ... i didn't hear any shots #AaronHernandez

q: another officer there b4 u a: we probably pulled up around same time #AaronHernandez

q: after supes got there u told sgt street sweeper took a left a: correct I did .... O'Donnell steps down #AaronHernandez

okay - wild started again for me - here comes the street sweeper!!

next defense witness is street sweeper Warren McMaster #AaronHernandez

I'm going to watch this and then post the tweets! :D

McMaster: saw "looked like a SUV & a BMW side by side ... looked like someone out of [SUV] sunroof w/a device" #AaronHernandez

McMaster: "it looked like a female .... they could have been calling for help" #AaronHernandez

McMaster: called back to scene there was "a bunch of chaos" cops talked to him "kind of disrespectfully" #AaronHernandez

McMaster: "they told me to shut my mouth, remain quiet" said he could be arrested if he said anything used profanity #AaronHernandez

McMaster: cops said to "**** my effin mouth" told him to empty his hopper out at Frontage Rd #AaronHernandez

McMaster: dumped it out, debris searched w/rakes, shovels nothing recovered #AaronHernandez

McMaster: told cops abt woman in sunroof "they just kind of .... they were just bein' rude to me" #AaronHernandez

McMaster: says cops held him for roughly 30 mins b4 asked to empty hopper #AaronHernandez

McMaster: police called him last month, "we talked" they recorded statement #AaronHernandez

McMaster: 1st time recorded, 2nd time a few weeks ago not recorded #AaronHernandez

McMaster: "they were tryin to say that I knew one if the detectives, I just didn't remember him" #AaronHernandez

Lee crossing #AaronHernandez

Lee: when u got to scene didn't hear gunshots a: no sir #AaronHernandez

Lee: yr vehicle pressed against curb on right side a: yes #AaronHernandez

Lee: yr vehicle pressed against curb on right side a: yes #AaronHernandez

:gaah: my live stream went out again -it says "trial ended March 1- ???

Sounds like LE was pretty nasty to this guy.

McMaster: i could have been a little off the curb q: but u were gutter side a: yes #AaronHernandez

q: yr hoppers carry whatever u pick up a: yes .... had done abt 50 percent of route #AaronHernandez

q: you found no shell casings, gun a: no #AaronHernandez

q: u saw someone on ground a: someone in back seat took a cpl steps & fell down #AaronHernandez

a: fell from right back passenger side #AaronHernandez

a: 2 other men on Herald St [running from there] towards BMW #AaronHernandez

q: u just kept moving a: just kept it moving #AaronHernandez

q: u said hi [to police] then they immediately started cursing at u a: yes #AaronHernandez

q: u testified here cpl weeks ago "I walked right up & they're pretty much going at me" #AaronHernandez

q: u said hi & they said shutup a: yeah pretty much .... sit the f--- down or i'd be under arrest #AaronHernandez

q: did u feel like u were scared a: yes i did #AaronHernandez

q: u still told them abt female in SUV even tho u were scared & they said shut up a: yes #AaronHernandez

q: one of cops at scene later arrested u [def objection attys to sidebar] #AaronHernandez

oh sure, I just got live stream back - and they go to sidebar...

q: u say 1 of the cops at scene cursing u encountered same officer later a: yes #AaronHernandez

q: u claim that officer falsified charges against u #AaronHernandez

q: incident took place in Nov 2016 a: yes sir #AaronHernandez

I have to say - compared to U.S. news - Europe sure does show graphic pictures - this is from the bombing :eek:

McMaster says he doesn't remember officer's name says he was in his 30s, white w/dark hair #AaronHernandez

another sidebar #AaronHernandez

In a few minutes I'll be running across the hall to bro's apartment to grab some dinner (he's cooking tonite) - but I shall continue posting. :)

another sidebar....

This kid does NOT look like he wants to be there!

One side of story...did thus Guy cooperate with LE or argue? I have MOO what FAH c/b doing to witnesses.

This is getting interesting. Four years later 6 cops jumped on his machine and 2 of them started ripping him out of his sweeper and he recognized one of them from the night of the shooting---or so he says.

Thanks for the link - but I'm getting a blank page.... another :gaah:

I got that too briefly so I closed the window and re-opened it and that fixed it.

(You can't miss this Niner---you have to SEE this guy while he testifies)

Lee: Nov '16 incident w/1 officer? A: more than 1. .... officer "yelling at me, grabbed me by shirt, choking me" 6 officers #AaronHernandez

McMaster: says second officer in Nov '16 incident jumped on his machine [another sidebar] #AaronHernandez

Locke striking ques/answers re: the Nov '16 incident #AaronHernandez

q: why cops screaming at u a: b/c of the situation at hand ... i really don't know #AaronHernandez

Baez: shows foto of Freire "did u concoct a story w/this individual" re: female passenger in SUV a: no #AaronHernandez

Baez does same exercise 4 Quon, McMaster says no, he steps down #AaronHernandez

next defense witness is Chris Hall #AaronHernandez

attys again come to sidebar #AaronHernandez

lunch til 2 pm #AaronHernandez

Baez says defense will have three witnesses Wednesday [they can't be available tomorrow] #AaronHernandez

so no court tomorrow then??
Oh good - jurors to lunch, and hopefully, my dinner will be ready soon. I must say this guy posts a lot of tweets! Trying to keep up with him! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB