DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhh.... shiny new thread!
attachment.php

:tyou: Coldpizza!

I've set my alarm for 4pm (9am EST) - so I can do some tweets if necessary! :eek:nline:

So, I thought AH's brother was going to testify? Will it be today, and then the CW will rest - and what will Baez do? We shall see, eh?

See you all at 9am EST!

And I "might" break the 8,000 post mark with my tweets!

:seeya:

Attachments

• NewThread.jpg
    NewThread.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 68
I am really curious to see what Baez will do. I know, I know, he said he might just rest his case because the CW didn't prove theirs. That is rubbish. LOL He knows he cannot do that. There is plenty of stuff that he needs to refute before he hands this over to the jury.

I am thinking they will go full tilt against AB, making him out to be a violent, lying extortionist. Just waiting to see how they try to do that.

They need to go after the Boston victims too. That is risky and could turn off the jury.

I am really curious to see what Baez will do. I know, I know, he said he might just rest his case because the CW didn't prove theirs. That is rubbish. LOL He knows he cannot do that. There is plenty of stuff that he needs to refute before he hands this over to the jury.

I am thinking they will go full tilt against AB, making him out to be a violent, lying extortionist. Just waiting to see how they try to do that.

They need to go after the Boston victims too. That is risky and could turn off the jury.

I think he will too katy, just don't know what. Baez certainly likes to be in the media & talked about which is why I think he gave that statement to the press.

My concern is that he doesn't re-victimize these young murdered men with false accusations. This family has waited a long time to see justice served and has had to sit through a lengthy trial already that also included so much not just about their loved ones deaths, but it was so necessary as this is such a tangled web. IMO, the CW going for the witness intimidation charge along with the two homicides charge was a smart move that confirmed it all.

We shall see soon. Waiting...

I have to run out to the market - but should be back before they start today's court!

I hope! :D

LKB came across as a bully, picking on a young, new ME. I wonder if any of the jurors were as unimpressed with the points she brought up as I was.

And my reaction was just the opposite...again not a KB fan but she hit some good points and the ME was just weak but still 2 guys dead. I have watched this entire trial so far....and the fact that there are some here with lots of doubt and some that are convinced indicates to me that this jury may not agree at first...can they get together on a verdict...maybe. It might be easier to convince the doubters to go with guilty given he is obviously a bad guy that moves with other very bad guys and putting him in prison may be the best thing. But if you have some on that jury that want the CW to really give that proof not so sure.

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 14m14 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez trial resumes. Will DA rest? Will defense call any witnesses? So many questions that will soon be answered.

Lee greets Sullivan with a handshake #AaronHernandez

prosecutors have called more than 60 witnesses to date, more than 370 exhibits entered into evidence #AaronHernandez

And my reaction was just the opposite...again not a KB fan but she hit some good points and the ME was just weak but still 2 guys dead. I have watched this entire trial so far....and the fact that there are some here with lots of doubt and some that are convinced indicates to me that this jury may not agree at first...can they get together on a verdict...maybe. It might be easier to convince the doubters to go with guilty given he is obviously a bad guy that moves with other very bad guys and putting him in prison may be the best thing. But if you have some on that jury that want the CW to really give that proof not so sure.

The jury won't be putting him in prison because he's already in prison for the rest of his life.

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 2minutes ago
Baez enters #AaronHernandez

#AaronHernandez enters with a hug & a handshake for Sullivan.

Jurors in the building, and they go to sidebar....

:waiting:

If you are wondering and not watching....

still :waiting:

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · minutes ago
Locke on the bench #AaronHernandez

Locke: we have jurors in the building & I think ready to start [attys to sidebar] #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 19m19 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez chatting w/Kenney Baden at defense table during sidebar

Daniel de Abreu's widow, Auriza, first in for the victims' families today #AaronHernandez

Baez calls Kenney Baden to sidebar, Leontire joins #AaronHernandez at the defense table

Daniel de Abreu's father, Ernesto, enters the courtroom #AaronHernandez

Safiro Furtado's mother, Maria, enters the courtroom #AaronHernandez

the sidebar continues -- it's a long one #AaronHernandez

Kenney Baden retrieves computer at defense table & returns to sidebar #AaronHernandez

Kenney Baden & Lee chatted briefly while looking over KB's tablet #AaronHernandez

Baez & Sullivan remain at sidebar; Locke calls the other attys back as well #AaronHernandez

still ..... at sidebar #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 24s24 seconds ago
#AaronHernandez intently focused on paperwork at the defense table

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 2 mins ago
Daniel de Abreu's sister, Neusa, enters the courtroom #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe [video=twitter;848893103939473408]https://twitter.com/TAGlobe/status/848893103939473408[/video] #AaronHernandez talking w/Kenney Baden again as sidebar rolls on

And here we are 1/2 hour later and they are STILL at sidebar.... :gaah:

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe ·
sidebar over and the jurors are coming in #AaronHernandez

that sidebar clocked in at roughly 35 mins, probably the longest of the trial so far #AaronHernandez

but I have no picture...

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 28s29 seconds ago
#AaronHernandez grabs the hand sanitizer

next CW witness is Robert Settana #AaronHernandez

Settana is an investigator w/the Suffolk DAs office #AaronHernandez

going over his resume

Settana: reviewed #AaronHernandez 562 phone records

also listened to jail phone conversations

Settana: reviewed Shayanna's 203 # records #AaronHernandez

Settana: created charts for both #'s included cell tower locations #AaronHernandez

Settana: viewed Cure/Tufts garage video #AaronHernandez

attys to sidebar #AaronHernandez

:waiting:

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 2m2 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez has his right hand placed on his chin, a frequent look at the defense table.

Settana: describing efforts to ensure Cure cams were in proper time sync #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe · 44s44 seconds ago
Settana: Cure cams were in sync except cam 13 off by 56 seconds #AaronHernandez

Settana: cam 13 is 56 seconds slower than the others #AaronHernandez

Settana: Cure video appears to be three mins faster than Tufts garage video #AaronHernandez

Settana: time stamp on Tufts video about three mins slower #AaronHernandez

Sullivan crossing Settana #AaronHernandez

q: did yr hundreds of hours of review show spilled drink/bump a: no sir #AaronHernandez

q: did review show #AaronHernandez in pass seat at 4 Runner at 2:33 am Shawmut & Herald a: i did not see that sir.

q: can u see a license plate on 4Runner a: i cannot q: another 4 Runner left garage at 2:16 am w/Mass plate #AaronHernandez

q: can u see plate a: i cannot #AaronHernandez

Settana steps down #AaronHernandez

Locke: parties have come to stipulation "in 2015 an individual had comms w/#AaronHernandez ... referred to the defendant as Double-A"

Locke: this person knew #AaronHernandez & was someone other than #AlexanderBradley

attys back to sidebar #AaronHernandez

too many sidebars this morning! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members