Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link - but I'm getting a blank page.... another :gaah:

My live stream went out too. LyndyLoo will post links later... if they exist. TIA LyndyLoo!

:thinking: how do the ME measurements on wound tract match up with bullet holes in BMW?

Do you think the street sweeper is in Part 2? or not up yet - as in Part 3... I'd like to watch the whole testimony, since it kept going out on me. Thanks for the links!

How am I doing? I've never posted tweets before! :D

You're doing great Niner
:loveyou:
and TY for all your efforts!!

Well, here's part 3~

https://youtu.be/YkbvtWTKtHA

Travis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe ·
Baez & Leontire back from lunch, no sign of any prosecutors #AaronHernandez

Lee & Anderson & Haggan back in #AaronHernandez

jury returns from lunch #AaronHernandez

New next defense withess: TJ Gargasz #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: mgd next level upstairs VIP area at Tootsies #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: "whenever they came in town he would come in" ie #AaronHernandez saw him abt three times

Gargasz: #AaronHernandez sometimes came in w/other players & sometimes friends

Gargasz: "Aaron was always good .... he came in he was polite well-spoken" #AaronHernandez

ravis Andersen‏Verified account @TAGlobe ·
Gargasz: once guy in Pats jersey talked to #AaronHernandez guy was obnoxious but AH took pic w/him

q: was Aaron angry/mean faced a: no, not in the least #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: during Feb visits #AaronHernandez had 10/15 guys w/him both times

Gargasz: #AaronHernandez did not have to pay to get up to the next level

ACCKK!! I have to close out all my tabs - not responding!! be back shortly

Gargasz: VIP wrist bands get guests to next level #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: 2nd night 5 more ppl joined #AaronHernandez group they came in later staff initially did not know they were w/him

Gargasz: no issues w/#AaronHernandez in club that night

Gargasz: waitstaff found missing cell gave it to valet who gave it to owner in #AaronHernandez party

Haggan: interviewed by MSP troopers Aug 2013 a: yes #AaronHernandez

Haggan: in that interview u said cell incident happened 2/10 into 2/11 a: i think the police officer made a mistake #AaronHernandez

Haggan: 2/11 into 2/12 when someone lost phone a: yes #AaronHernandez

q: u said some men on 2/11 in group had "gold teeth ... very bad attitudes" #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: cell phone incident was the 2nd night they came in #AaronHernandez

q: in interview w/State Police u said first night a: I never said that #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: 3:49 am the 13th

Locke : "Mr Haggan where's yr big calendar?" #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: has one receipt for 2/12 into 2/13 & 2/10 into 2/11 #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: both nights came in w/same amt of ppl #AaronHernandez

Gargasz: it was the same group both nights #AaronHernandez

q: do u know Deonte Thompson... he came 2nd night [group in fact came 3 nights] a: they could have #AaronHernandez

q: u never corrected troopers a: i may not have corrected them #AaronHernandez

Baez: u've had no contact w/#AaronHernandez since Feb '13 A: no

Gargasz steps down #AaronHernandez

attys to sidebar, Haggan pats Baez on the shoulder, Baez chuckles #AaronHernandez

Locke to jury: that's as far as we're able to go today #AaronHernandez

Locke to jury: u folks will get tomorrow off .... it appears evidence will close Weds #AaronHernandez

Locke to jury: could have closings Thursday #AaronHernandez

jurors excused til Weds am #AaronHernandez

Locke: tomorrow 9 am attys ordered back there will be a charge conference at 11:30 am #AaronHernandez

That's it for the day!

One more tweet:
Travis Andersen:
Locke: Baez indicated he has proposed jury instructions Leontire says "we're just finishing them up" #AaronHernandez

edited - more:

Locke: 1 lawyer for each side can speak during charge conference tomorrow #AaronHernandez

a charge conference is when both sides hash out what the instructions will be #AaronHernandez

#AaronHernandez talking to Medina as attys return to sidebar

I was expecting a bigger punch for the first day...seemed kind of disjointed and ?

Well, it seems AB did indeed leave his cellphone there that night. but didn't hear about wether or to it got returned to AH or one of his gang.

The one with bad attitude with Gold teeth, If I recall correctly is one of AH's car occupancy guys with "I don't recall-itis" . last week. Anyone else recall that?

attys to sidebar, Haggan pats Baez on the shoulder, Baez chuckles #AaronHernandez

What is JB chuckling at...I missed it...thanks

Day 22 Part 4~ starts with DJ manager from "Tooties"

https://youtu.be/4FQZXNQVhMc

Very smart Judge. He nails down defense to exact time papers will be in his hands, only 1 lawyer can speak for each side, where are missing exhibits....no nonsense. He must have watched JB and anthony trial and knows what JB tries to do.

My take away from todays testimony. The day started with one last witness then Def. started after short recess to get setup.

I wasn't too impressed . The cell phone in question ( AB's) was left at Tooties, found and sent downstairs.(Morning of Feb 13th,2012) .. but this witness didn't do the return of it. I'd bet my farm (LOL), it was given to AH.. who later used it to contact AB's buddy back in Connecticut. SO, in my mind AB's story has been co-oberated and CW was able to trace those calls to Connecticut from FLA AFTER AB had been shot and left for dead!
The street sweeper re-testified again for the defence .. and obviously has a hate on for cops. Seems he has a history of run-ins with LE!!

Oh yeah.. Also today found out his sweeper had been emptied and searched--> NO Bullets/Shells or gun found> so kind of quashes Def. saying LE didn't cover/process the crime scene blah blah!

My take away from todays testimony. The day started with one last witness then Def. started after short recess to get setup.

I wasn't too impressed . The cell phone in question ( AB's) was left at Tooties, found and sent downstairs.(Morning of Feb 13th,2012) .. but this witness didn't do the return of it. I'd bet my farm (LOL), it was given to AH.. who later used it to contact AB's buddy back in Connecticut. SO, in my mind AB's story has been co-oberated and CW was able to trace those calls to Connecticut from FLA AFTER AB had been shot and left for dead!
The street sweeper re-testified again for the defence .. and obviously has a hate on for cops. Seems he has a history of run-ins with LE!!

Oh yeah.. Also today found out his sweeper had been emptied and searched--> NO Bullets/Shells or gun found> so kind of quashes Def. saying LE didn't cover/process the crime scene blah blah!

my take away about the same...very weak for the defense and they would have been well served to just not put on a case. Afraid Wed. could be worse.

From the latest Rolling Stone:
Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial: Everything We Know

Former New England Patriots star, who is currently serving a life sentence for murder, is on trial for killing two men in a drive-by shooting
Now Hernandez is on trial for the the murder of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in a drive-by shooting outside a nightclub in Boston's South End in 2012 stemming from an altercation at a nightclub. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and has also pleaded not guilty to witness intimidation charges for allegedly shooting Alexander Bradley, his former friend and drug dealer, in an attempt to silence him about the murders.

With prosecutors resting their case after a month of testimony, here's everything you need to know about the trial, from how Hernandez's former best friend turned into the star witness to the case Hernandez’s lawyer is making.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...mail&utm_content=daily&utm_campaign=040317_15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971