Still Missing MA - Ana Walshe, 39, allegedly left home, may have been dismembered, Cohasset, Jan 2023 *husband indicted* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems like he was worried that someone would find Ana in one of the dumpsters, so he was searching how to disguise the odor of decomposition.
Instead of 'mound' could it be 'bound' , actually 'bind', the correct terminology?

I believe the lawyer said "embalm a body" not "mound a body" - it was hard to tell on certain news feeds and with her accent.

Where's this scoundrel being held at present? I mean, make no mistake -- being locked up is not Club Fed; this is jail, not Yale, etc. etc., but conditions do vary. Anyone know? I have acquaintances in the criminal subculture.

Where's this scoundrel being held at present? I mean, make no mistake -- being locked up is not Club Fed; this is jail, not Yale, etc. etc., but conditions do vary. Anyone know? I have acquaintances in the criminal subculture.

He's being held at the Norfolk County House of Corrections:

General question here. How would someone be able to tell that a deceased and likely dismembered person had been beaten when their body has not been found?

Wouldn’t you need to see bruises or other signs of beating? Otherwise you might assume it was a stabbing and not a beating. Wondering if a body part has been recovered?

As I reflect on all the information that we have learned today, and what undoubtedly is still being kept under wraps by investigators, I just want to say one thing: it's probably very lucky that those three boys are still alive. I really don't think this man would stop at anything if it meant preserving himself. If he had gotten the idea that it would be better for it to appear as if she disappeared with the boys, IMO he would have made that happen.

With all of this marital turmoil happening for them, I find it so curious/odd/strange that they put their issues aside and held a "festive" NYE celebration that included an "elaborate" dinner cooked by Brian. Guessing she invited Gem to join them so she wouldn't be alone with him which i totally understand. And, perhaps Gem knew of her plans/desire to leave him. :/
Imo I think that she brought up divorce and there was probably an initial fight/violence but then he became apologetic and charming and indicated no worries we will work this out … so she never saw it coming. Ana was killed on or about her wedding anniversary.
Shades of BM and Suzanne Morphew. Suz brought up divorce on a Wednesday and was dead the following Sunday which was Mothers Day. But BM was charming and civil in the interim.
There seems to be something that shifts with these guys once they decide to eliminate the problem. Maybe it’s bc they know they are about to exercise the ultimate control or just to lull their wives in to complacency to be easier prey.
Jennifer Dulos also thought Fotis was finally going to move on imo only to have him circle back a few days after visiting the kids at her house and kill her in the garage.
Sadly I don’t think Ana knew the true extent of the depravity of the man she bore three children with. A man who not only killed her but chopped her up…And then smiled like a CLOWN on his initial court appearance.
Wondering if this monster’s mother will hire a more high powered lawyer - ?

I agree - the handwriting on the box didn’t look like a females. To me anyway.
All caps is interesting to me, and the slant almost looks like a left handed person wrote it in places. The supposed note that Brian left on the table also circulating MSM (as if he was coaching himself on what to say to friends during her absence) looked like it was written by a female to me, very clean and neat, but that’s just because most males I know have really messy writing!

I want to know, who was taking care of the boys while he was out doing his errands for 3-4 days? Has it been mentioned at all?
I could swear I saw some reference to daycare, which would only pertain to the two youngest. I’ll see if I can find the link. If that is true, then how did he fill his time if the boys were in school or daycare during much of the day time in general?

All caps is interesting to me, and the slant almost looks like a left handed person wrote it in places. The supposed note that Brian left on the table also circulating MSM (as if he was coaching himself on what to say to friends during her absence) looked like it was written by a female to me, very clean and neat, but that’s just because most males I know have really messy writing!
Great observation- I want to go back and look at the handwriting on both.

I know that someone asked this earlier, but wondering if Brian’s mother has shown up to any of his hearings? It seemed like from her letter/character reference regarding his house arrest that she was potentially duped by him too. Just curious if anyone has seen anything or heard anything about her since the arrest.

Surely it would be logical for both Brian and lawyer to appoint a different defence attorney in the light of the new charges. She is not in her área of expertise and has had informal meetings with Brian at his and her home (which surprised many of us). IMO
Her website does indicate they handle criminal cases and lists homicide. Practice Areas — Miner Siddall LLP

Last edited:
I want to know, who was taking care of the boys while he was out doing his errands for 3-4 days? Has it been mentioned at all?
There were some articles I read that mentioned a babysitter coming over, at least on the 1st around noon time I think, and then again on other days. No idea who that was, or if it was his mother or someone else. Knowing a babysitter would be in the house would make him understandably curious about the timing of the decomposition process and how to slow it down and reduce odor.

Hahaha, not sure where he is, <modsnip> I hope he’s somewhere horrible… I will say, the guy looked like total crap in court today… poor quality prison razors aside, even Bryan Kohberger came into the courtroom clean-shaven… it’s like BW didn’t even try and just looked like the total filth that he is… and I’m sorry, I know there are probably a lot of opinions about the expressions on BW’s face today… but IMO, all I saw was a pathetic excuse for a human whose face said it all… which was “Ohhhh $h*t… they know EVERYTHING… I am BEYOND screwed” I think he is terrified… and I say GOOD. He should be. This is NOT the type of guy who is going to fare well in prison. After the prosecution had finally finished speaking to the court about the timeline and evidence and the numerous gruesome google searches — I realized that I literally felt sick to my stomach. I truly felt nauseous… So I hope this sick and disgusting person gets what he deserves, and I hope in the meantime, they keep him on suicide watch… he doesn’t get to kill himself and not face the consequences as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back