MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Zillow listing: it is estimated at $1m with a $5k/mo rental price. 516 Chief Justice Cushing Hwy, Cohasset, MA 02025 | Zillow

I agree I am surprised by the backyard. I am shocked by the pool. We looked at coastal MA houses last year when we were thinking of moving and while many of the houses were a little beat up in terms of the siding and older fixtures (New England charm), the yards were all generally very manicured with pools properly covered and fenced.

The price is surely a function of the location though the Zillow listing looked nice enough. I don't know how you'd let your pool get so bad though. It is a big investment to maintain and the freezing/melting of a full pool without proper chemicals and covering will destroy the surrounding brickwork.
IMO they are not well off !! They are perhaps leveraged to their eyeballs ! Perhaps unable to care for the pool bc of the expense and maybe not handy enough to fix the yard - but the kids toys amidst the muck and garbage tells me the real story - imo neglect and a disintegrating lifestyle and who knows what else.
IMO the job in DC was bc that is where she was able to get the best income and my guess is that they already had a townhouse from the past that imo they probably rented out previously. Her experience in the past was mostly in hotels per her linked in IMO ( I am unsure if I can link that?) that would not have paid as well as her job with TS ( multimational corp mentioned in MSM ).
Jenifer Dulos vibes .....but no Dulos family for the financial bail out it seems. Might just be a house of cards so to speak IMO

Yeah… this is a lot of resources. It was mentioned upthread but maybe a neighbour captured someone transporting what looked like, sorry to say this, her body into the woods?
Yeah, the picture of the officers in the swamp is what did it for me. I was picturing wooded walking trails, not a gross muddy swampy untouched area.

Yes, absolutely.
Then my question would be what made them focus on those woods in the first place, and quite quickly as well.
Was a neighbour up at 4 am and saw some unusual activity?
If she wasn't on camera exiting from the front door, and there are no cameras on the back yard, it would make sense that the only place she could have left was through the back, right? So they'd have to check those cameras to rule in or out that she may have gone that way.....my guess is to rule it out.

Maybe I should have realized earlier but these pictures do not make it seem like they're looking for a living person.
The way the search is going, tells me they have reason to believe she never made it off the property.
So, who was it again that stated they watched her leave, with luggage, at 4am?

It’s a rental. They do not own the home they are currently living in.
Which brings up a different question....she's a real estate agent yet her family are living in a house on a long term lease. (They been leasing since March.) Is it possible that there are financial problems? Perhaps hubby hasn't been able to earn a meaningful income since his legal problems. And, the real estate market started to turn. This could be a stressor for the family. And they have a young growing family.

ETA: I see a few others have already suggested this. Sorry, I couldn't keep up.

Seeing the searchers with hatchets was a bit alarming.

If she is in the woods, wouldn't a level of decomp odor be in the area of her location? Vultures flying around?

Wish we could see actions being taken behind the scene. Has LE been able to get her ph records by now?

IMO they are not well off !! They are perhaps leveraged to their eyeballs ! Perhaps unable to care for the pool bc of the expense and maybe not handy enough to fix the yard - but the kids toys amidst the muck and garbage tells me the real story - imo neglect and a disintegrating lifestyle and who knows what else.
IMO the job in DC was bc that is where she was able to get the best income and my guess is that they already had a townhouse from the past that imo they probably rented out previously. Her experience in the past was mostly in hotels per her linked in IMO ( I am unsure if I can link that?) that would not have paid as well as her job with TS ( multimational corp mentioned in MSM ).
Jenifer Dulos vibes .....but no Dulos family for the financial bail out it seems. Might just be a house of cards so to speak IMO
Yes maybe they are struggling financially.
At the same time they appear to have been living high with luxury vacations in Europe, expensive jewelry, vehicles etc according to her social media.
Keeping up appearances and reputation as a high end art dealer (husband) and luxury property manager (Ana) may be more important to them than their run down rental, and given the husband's fraud case that is not yet legally resolved, it may all be tumbling down for them. I dunno.

Or was she told to say that?

Right. Not too many people are normally up at 4am, especially if there had been a party the night before that likely ran over into the early morning hours. Was there another reason she was awake at 4am? Was she told that she left (and then, why add in the detail about "with bags"?)

ETA: Do we have a confirmed time that she was last seen from anyone outside her family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18