MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM "There is nothing further that we are reporting PUBLICLY at this time "
Interesting closing to the release - it could have easily remained unwritten - so I find it curious they imply that there is obviously more info that they have that they are not sharing with the public IMO
They owe the public nothing/no info unless there is a danger to public. It's their case and job to find her or what happened. They also have the right to give false information if it helps their case. So we really can't expect much except what is seen they are doing like today or what is given to 'us' as updates. OH, and asking for any help is a good thing they can do and are asking for anything anyone might of seen or have heard. Just really hope she is ok and able to be with her children asap, no matter what .

Quigley also said Walshe's cellphone has been off since Sunday and that her credit and debit cards have been inactive since New Year's Day as well.

"It's very difficult, as you know, nowadays not to leave an electronic footprint or some type of footprint with your debit cards or your credit cards, and none of these things have been active since the first of the year," Quigley said.

Last edited:
Is it possible that Ana arranged to be picked up at one of the commercial establishments after trudging through those woods unseen? That she indeed took off, to protect herself?
I know....her kids.
But maybe she made arrangements for reunification after? when her husband goes to jail?

I'm reaching....
It wouldn't be the first time a mother has taken off...

The "rushing to DC for work" story just feels so fake. If this is accurate, then:

1) Is it fake because it's the best thing the husband and/or MIL could come up with on short notice to cover a crime?
2) Is it fake because that's what she told the MIL as she was caught sneaking out of the house?

I think I saw information that her employer would not comment on if there was, in fact, any kind of urgent emergency that would have her on a plane to DC, early on NYD.

I feel like the police have a pretty good idea what happened.

Incredible! In more than a few instances…all the illegally financial fiasco etc. I wonder if she has/had insurance benefits and if so for how much.
IMO, her leaving is very suspicious and I don’t believe she had planned returning to work on New Years Day.

Last edited:
I have a prevailing theory, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome in this case. There are too many strange loose ends.

My biggest question right now is how a pathological liar, cheat, and thief manages to hang onto an attractive, successful wife. BW was charged in 2018, so his criminality was not recent news to Ana. Certainly Ana made enough money to provide for herself and her children as a single mother. Why in the world did she stay?

They owe the public nothing/no info unless there is a danger to public. It's their case and job to find her or what happened. They also have the right to give false information if it helps their case. So we really can't expect much except what is seen they are doing like today or what is given to 'us' as updates. OH, and asking for any help is a good thing they can do and are asking for anything anyone might of seen or have heard. Just really hope she is ok and able to be with her children asap, no matter what .
Yes I totally agree - I obviously did not communicate my intent very well
I was commenting on what I felt was subtle innuendo on their part
imo

I have a prevailing theory, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome in this case. There are too many strange loose ends.

My biggest question right now is how a pathological liar, cheat, and thief manages to hang onto an attractive, successful wife. BW was charged in 2018, so his criminality was not recent news to Ana. Certainly Ana made enough money to provide for herself and her children as a single mother. Why in the world did she stay?
Did she though? She was a property manager, not even a realtor with a commission. I'm really wondering how these two met each other. Going just on looks alone (and possibly age?), she was out of his league.

She benefitted financially.

Yes I totally agree - I obviously did not communicate my intent very well
I was commenting on what I felt was subtle innuendo on their part
imo
Oh I think I missed or forget your post. OH I remember, you mean the Chief speaking. Yes, interesting of what they have found themselves to get themselves all over to that area. I can't imagine he said, let's just go look in the nearby woods and water.

Idk, but I'm having a bit of Orsolya Gaal vibes.
Hope I'm wrong.

Ana sounds like she kept in constant close contact with her loved ones, so this is terribly out of character for her ?
:(
Imo.

I live a town over from this going on. And this is truly baffling. I cannot grasp this at all. And now the local cops are saying the fire started in their old home is unrelated to this case? I drove down that street (I have to do get home) and FBI had to turn me around.

Do you routinely Google your friends or business associates lol? I think you know what I mean, not just anyone would know if you weren't intentionally seeking information. It's also harder to find federal court records.

Ana is not a real estate agent is she - ETA, yes she is.
Accela Citizen Access
I google everyone, especially prospective clients and I have an app that also helps with verifying info.

I'm very confused as to what we can and can't say about the financial and legal situation of the family at this point, particularly as it relates to the husband. Clearly their life wasn't a bed of roses and when financial and legal problems exist it's very difficult for us to know what is going on behind the scenes.

Idk, but I'm having a bit of Orsolya Gaal vibes.
Hope I'm wrong.

Ana sounds like she kept in constant close contact with her loved ones, so this is terribly out of character for her ?
:(
Imo.
According to her IG, she was in Serbia back in December.

I'm very confused as to what we can and can't say about the financial and legal situation of the family at this point, particularly as it relates to the husband. Clearly their life wasn't a bed of roses and when financial and legal problems exist it's very difficult for us to know what is going on behind the scenes.
Do we need to make a second thread to discuss the open and active criminal case against Ana's husband? That doesn't make sense to me since everything we are saying is from publicly filed documents released by the Department of Justice.

The fact they were searching for her today .5 miles from her house, in the woods, tells me that's probably as far as she made it, the day she left home. And, that she's still in the general area.

jmo
Yes, and I've got a good idea who may have done it and put her there......but, nothing can be said now. But I have my suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay