MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pretty much explains all the background, at least from one person's perspective.

What I don't understand is taking a job in DC while all of this family drama is going on: not only the legal issues, but apparently health issues for both mothers.

Tishman Speyer has offices in Boston. Was this move to DC really a separation?
Someone posted above a quote where she was thrilled that 'THEY' were going back to DC. She took that position last year. He is from MA, she is not. I think that was a post from last April.. but a big mess with the husband's legal problems and still could be waiting sentencing. Reading the legal info someone posted above is . sooo gross. He almost had just no jail time but then it was found he did another very bad thing while awaiting it sounds. (The plundering of the father's home etc.). He's relentless for the $ and lifestyle. Life doesnt' always work out that way and be thankful you have your health along with your children's, any of us.

I'm thinking possibly a jealous lover. The "work emergency" was to get her out of the house, something she could tell her husband and family. The rideshare was the lover picking her up. She would have a few days away before she was really due back at work. Maybe the lover was stalking her, saw the NYE party, etc...jmo
IMO no vehicle came to/left from the house and LE knows it. I suspect no video footage of vehicles at all in a highly cameraed area. Lack of evidence is sometimes evidence.

That’s why they are focused on the area immediately around the home.

JMO

Joint Statement from Cohasset Police Department and Massachusetts State Police​

Please See a Joint Release From Cohasset Police and the Massachusetts State Police

The ground search by Massachusetts State Troopers and Cohasset Police Officers for Ana Walshe or evidence related to her disappearance has concluded. Twenty Troopers from the MSP Special Emergency Response Team, a specialized unit trained in search and rescue operations, as well as three K9 teams and the State Police Air Wing searched wooded areas near Ms. Walshe’s home with negative results for the second straight day. State Police divers also searched a small stream and a pool with negative results. The ground search will not resume unless police develop new information that so warrants it.

Simultaneously, State Police and Cohasset Police detectives continue to undertake various investigative actions to determine Ms. Walshe’s whereabouts.

Regarding yesterday’s fire at Ms. Walshe’s former house on Jerusalem Road, the State Police Fire and Explosives Investigation Unit and local investigators have determined that the cause of the fire was accidental.

There is nothing further that we are reporting publicly at this time.

This means concluded for the day correct? I am leaning more and more that she purposely disappeared. Hope there is history of financials they are studying. Not victim blaming!

IMO no vehicle came to/left from the house and LE knows it. I suspect no video footage of vehicles at all in a highly cameraed area. Lack of evidence is sometimes evidence.

JMO
The back of the house goes to the woods if she went that way, but that's a planned thing. I believe where they were searching. So no car needed. Escape or not under her own means.

JMO
This was based on info before LE ruled out traffic in the area during that time

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for sleuthing a person not named POI by LE>

• A neighbor who lives near the Walshe home on Chief Justice Cushing Hwy said the area was quiet on New Year’s Eve and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
  • The neighbor declined to give her name and said she didn't know the Walshe family.
  • CD, a realtor who rented a home to Walshe in Cohasset said she met with Walshe a few times and found her very lovely and upbeat.
  • CD said the community is stunned by Walshe's disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joint Statement from Cohasset Police Department and Massachusetts State Police​

Please See a Joint Release From Cohasset Police and the Massachusetts State Police

The ground search by Massachusetts State Troopers and Cohasset Police Officers for Ana Walshe or evidence related to her disappearance has concluded. Twenty Troopers from the MSP Special Emergency Response Team, a specialized unit trained in search and rescue operations, as well as three K9 teams and the State Police Air Wing searched wooded areas near Ms. Walshe’s home with negative results for the second straight day. State Police divers also searched a small stream and a pool with negative results. The ground search will not resume unless police develop new information that so warrants it.

Simultaneously, State Police and Cohasset Police detectives continue to undertake various investigative actions to determine Ms. Walshe’s whereabouts.

Regarding yesterday’s fire at Ms. Walshe’s former house on Jerusalem Road, the State Police Fire and Explosives Investigation Unit and local investigators have determined that the cause of the fire was accidental.

There is nothing further that we are reporting publicly at this time.

BBM "There is nothing further that we are reporting PUBLICLY at this time "
Interesting closing to the release - it could have easily remained unwritten - so I find it curious they imply that there is obviously more info that they have that they are not sharing with the public IMO

I just have to wonder, for others that know her personally, if they're saying it's normal for her to go "days at a time" as her husband says... without speaking to her boys? It doesn't seem to jive with the way I've seen her described in the media by friends.
I also have to wonder whether the 3 day reporting delay was to allow Ana to get away safely to her destination.
Just a thought.

Ways to disappear:

1. On foot, on your own, since we've heard nothing about a missing vehicle
  • What's the plan after you walk away? Did someone pick you up? Where? Cameras on that location? New Year's Day at 4 am is an ideal time for reducing witnesses, I'd think. Are you planning to stay off the grid, go international, or resurface later?
  • Did a family member actually see you leave, or just stay in bed and hear what sounded like that? If they were up, how much of the leaving process did they see -- obviously not you getting into a rideshare car since that didn't happen, but did they physically watch you go out the door with a suitcase?
2. Someone made you disappear
  • So where are you? How were you transported? In what vehicle? Is that on camera? Is there trace evidence? There was plenty of time to move you and clean up, unfortunately.

I also have to wonder whether the 3 day reporting delay was to allow Ana to get away safely to her destination.
Just a thought.
This is not on my radar at all. That said, how are you proposing she might have traveled? She didn't get on a plane, there is no evidence she took a car service, and she didn't drive away.

Maybe a planned disappearance with the hope that the father will get a lesser sentence if mother is missing? When is he due to be sentenced?
Hmmn, if she wasn't the consumate professional I perceive her to be, maybe. But Ana is and seemingly will be, the main breadwinner in the family for quite some time moving forward.

Her reputation means something in her line of business. Up until now, I would say few people really knew about the hot water they were in. She goes missing and now the whole nation knows about the fraud. I mean look at her IG account, would you even guess what their family has been going through since 2018?

If what you suggest is true, it's sort of like cutting your nose off to spite your face ...

I just have to wonder, for others that know her personally, if they're saying it's normal for her to go "days at a time" as her husband says... without speaking to her boys? It doesn't seem to jive with the way I've seen her described in the media by friends.
It contradicts what I've seen as well. MOO

Walshe's friends told NewsCenter 5 that she is active on social media, but they said those accounts went silent on Sunday.

"She's a loving and loyal wife and mother of three beautiful boys," said AK, one of Walshe's friends. "She loves her family, and I know in my heart that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her husband and her kids."

Hmmn, if she wasn't the consumate professional I perceive her to be, maybe. But Ana is and seemingly will be, the main breadwinner in the family for quite some time moving forward.

Her reputation means something in her line of business. Up until now, I would say few people really knew about the hot water they were in. She goes missing and now the whole nation knows about the fraud. I mean look at her IG account, would you even guess what their family has been going through since 2018?

If what you suggest is true, it's sort of like cutting your nose off to spite your face ...
Interesting. I sell real estate and in my state we have background checks including being finger printed. I doubt her troubles weren't known. All it takes is a google search.

This is not on my radar at all. That said, how are you proposing she might have traveled? She didn't get on a plane, there is no evidence she took a car service, and she didn't drive away.
I don't think this is a "runaway Mom" story, but anything is possible. She could have left earlier, therefore she wouldn't be seen leaving because the timeline is false.

OT-anyone notice that spell check has disappeared lol?

LE seem to be focusing closer to home ?
Hope she is found soon and is safe.

Interesting. I sell real estate and in my state we have background checks including being finger printed. I doubt her troubles weren't known. All it takes is a google search.
Do you routinely Google your friends or business associates lol? I think you know what I mean, not just anyone would know if you weren't intentionally seeking information. It's also harder to find federal court records.

Ana is not a real estate agent is she - ETA, yes she is.
Accela Citizen Access

Last edited:
It contradicts what I've seen as well. MOO

Walshe's friends told NewsCenter 5 that she is active on social media, but they said those accounts went silent on Sunday.

"She's a loving and loyal wife and mother of three beautiful boys," said AK, one of Walshe's friends. "She loves her family, and I know in my heart that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her husband and her kids."
So straight up, her friend is contradicting what her husband said.
Sadly not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member