MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to make a second thread to discuss the open and active criminal case against Ana's husband? That doesn't make sense to me since everything we are saying is from publicly filed documents released by the Department of Justice.
Maybe… maybe the mods can answer. I won’t discuss it further. I’ve had a few posts removed already… my bad.

This is not on my radar at all. That said, how are you proposing she might have traveled? She didn't get on a plane, there is no evidence she took a car service, and she didn't drive away.
It's not really on my radar either. But I'm considering all scenarios as much as some seem improbable.

As for how...that she was picked up by somebody who helped from somewhere (the Stop & Shop center?) after she went through the wooded area from behind her home.
Are there trails through those woods?

Saw this case on the local news. Here's a Boston 25 reporter with more information on Facebook: Log in or sign up to view

Police say Ana Walshe spent New Year’s Eve w/ husband, kids at family’s Cohasset home & was supposed to be heading to airport early New Year’s day to go to second home in DC. She hasn’t been seen since & Mass State Police, feds now assisting in investigation Boston 25 News AT 10/11

If it was a last minute flight to DC, then my guess is that it would have been difficult to get an airline ticket for NYD, especially after thousands of flights had been cancelled earlier that week, leaving huge numbers of passengers having to rebook their flights.

If it was a last minute flight to DC, then my guess is that it would have been difficult to get an airline ticket for NYD, especially after thousands of flights had been cancelled earlier that week, leaving huge numbers of passengers having to rebook their flights.
She did have one for the 3rd of Jan, prob made the week or a couple weeks due to holiday time, before. It was just from Boston to DC so it might of been 'easier' depending on what airport in that area. BUT, sounds like not on any of the airlines checked. Well also no car seen driving from home at that time, but I'd hope they went over any cars driving before and after that too, whatever was seen on home cameras on that street.

She did have one for the 3rd of Jan, prob made the week or a couple weeks due to holiday time, before. It was just from Boston to DC so it might of been 'easier' depending on what airport in that area. BUT, sounds like not on any of the airlines checked. Well also no car seen driving from home at that time, but I'd hope they went over any cars driving before and after that too, whatever was seen on home cameras on that street.
Looking forward to new information that she walked to Logan Airport because she wanted to enjoy the Southie air and experience the Mass Pike tunnel on foot.

Do have a link to her husband's statement?
yes, if you follow back the arrows in the quoted responses, it will take you directly back to the original posts. Here are the quotes & links:

In this instance, the DM reporter tweeted a sort of caption of an audio statement and said "Brian Walshe waited three days to report his wife and mother for their three sons missing. He said it was normal for her to not reach out for days at a time due to work".
While the friend of Ana stated: "I know in my heart that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her husband and her kids." Here's what we know in case of missing Mass. woman Ana Walshe

yes, if you follow back the arrows in the quoted responses, it will take you directly back to the original posts. Here are the quotes & links:

In this instance, the DM reporter tweeted a sort of caption of an audio statement and said "Brian Walshe waited three days to report his wife and mother for their three sons missing. He said it was normal for her to not reach out for days at a time due to work".
While the friend of Ana stated: "I know in my heart that of her choice, she would not go a day without speaking to her husband and her kids." Here's what we know in case of missing Mass. woman Ana Walshe
And here is another friend of Ana's who said basically the same thing as AK...

Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe, 39, goes missing, last seen New Year's Day | Fox News

"Everyone that knows and loves Ana — we just want her home safely," ET, a friend of Walshe's who used to work with her at a hotel in Boston, told Fox News Digital on Friday.

"Her husband and her boys were someone she talked to every single day and the fact that she hasn’t been in touch with them is concerning and it’s not like her to not be in touch with anyone. It’s just really scary," ET said, noting that she last spoke with Walshe before the holidays and viewed her as a mentor.

She had a flight booked for the 3rd January, not the 1st, but was hoping to get on an earlier one.

Well, you wouldn't just turn up at the airport hoping, would you? You'd phone the airline asking if they had availability on the 1st January flight at least the day before....?

New Year's Day was a Sunday, so I'm not sure what the big hurry to get back to D.C. in the early hours of the morning was.....

If you were flying stand-by you would. Maybe someone flying so often, probably with a good sense of "normal" in terms of flight availability and also a high status with an airline, might try it. IMO

And here is another friend of Ana's who said basically the same thing as AK...

Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe, 39, goes missing, last seen New Year's Day | Fox News

"Everyone that knows and loves Ana — we just want her home safely," ET, a friend of Walshe's who used to work with her at a hotel in Boston, told Fox News Digital on Friday.

"Her husband and her boys were someone she talked to every single day and the fact that she hasn’t been in touch with them is concerning and it’s not like her to not be in touch with anyone. It’s just really scary," ET said, noting that she last spoke with Walshe before the holidays and viewed her as a mentor.
So now, TWO different people who know her, contradicting her husband's statement about how often she spoke to her kids while away in DC working. I mean I'm sure LE have her phone records by now, and they'll either confirm or refute what her friends (and husband) are saying.

The truth always comes out, sooner or later.

I know police confirmed she never got on flight to DC booked for Jan 3 but I wonder if they’ve been able to confirm whether she got on any flight to anywhere on Jan 1. It appears she spent some time in Serbia in December per her Instagram so I wonder if possible she went back for some reason
If you read the text of the press conference, it is stated that she didn't fly with any airline. Also, if she went through TSA at all they would know. IMO

Would a second thread resolve what can be discussed? All I know is this...

MA - MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023
We have threads on financial crimes so I do not understand why a wire fraud conviction would be different. If MSM is linking to public sentencing recommendations from the AUSA and ongoing estate litigation, I do not understand how that is "sleuthing" versus "discussing facts reported by MSM." Maybe I am just slow and literal.

Is it clear who actually witnessed Ana 'leave for the airport'?

Has anyone made a public statement to that effect?
From the PC, kindly transcribed by Allabouttrial in post #78 page 4:

Reporter - Can you say who was the last person to see her, if her husband was sleeping?. Who actually saw her at 4 or 5 in the morning?.

LE - A family member.

From the PC, kindly transcribed by Allabouttrial in post #78 page 4:

Reporter - Can you say who was the last person to see her, if her husband was sleeping?. Who actually saw her at 4 or 5 in the morning?.

LE - A family member.
And what is stopping the family member from publicly saying what they saw? It all beggars belief. Why is everyone not saying a word??

This is not on my radar at all. That said, how are you proposing she might have traveled? She didn't get on a plane, there is no evidence she took a car service, and she didn't drive away.
We don't know she didn't get on a plane, that is false. Someone earlier suggested a private plane. No TSA and could utilize a small airport. Not saying I think that is what happened, but seems to be a valid answer to your question and mostly want to clarify that the statement that she didn't get on a plane isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay