MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dateline gets it right :)

JAN 8, 2023
Police told reporters Friday that Ana Walshe was allegedly last seen in her home early Sunday before she allegedly took a ride share from her Cohasset home to Boston’s Logan Airport, about 30 miles north, to board a plane to Washington, D.C., where she allegedly had to attend to a work emergency. It is unclear who reported those alleged details.

I truly hope that there really are confirmed sightings of her on January 1 because otherwise, there will have been a lot more time to cover tracks and get rid of evidence. Thank you to whoever posted the article from The Globe that had an interview with her friend that had very strange things about their plan meet up on December 27. So far, every interaction seems to have been a phone call that was missed, or texts, just saying, none of those things had to of come from Anna, I do think it's likely that she was around on New Year's Eve, there's a lot of drinking and something could've happened that night I too, am skeptical of that supposed party that night. So far the narrative is being controlled by those who have a vested interested in painting themselves as clueless.

I would love to imagine that she has a secret lover, an out of the country plan, but looking at the pictures of her with those darling little boys, I just don't believe it. She knows what kind of man she married and I really don't believe that she would leave those boys to fend for themselves with him.

Let's just hope someone caves with the pressure. Hopefully we don't have another Ma Frazee in the wings.
That is another great point. I'd like to see reports of someone that doesn't live in the same household claiming to have seen her on Jan 1st or sometime toward the end of December. It could be that she's been missing much longer. Then again, they claim that they were entertaining friends during NYE. Have these friends confirmed her presence? Were they her friends? Her husband's friends? The couple's friends?

That is another great point. I'd like to see reports of someone that doesn't live in the same household claiming to have seen her on Jan 1st or sometime toward the end of December. It could be that she's been missing much longer. Then again, they claim that they were entertaining friends during NYE. Have these friends confirmed her presence? Were they her friends? Her husband's friends? The couple's friends?
Or did they have friends over at all? If this information is coming from within the household, I'm reluctant to believe it is true. The police have charged Ana's husband with misleading them, but how long has he been misleading them? How much of the information that we have has come from her husband?

There will be no hiding places with cadaver dogs or blood dogs.
LE was there with dogs. Where could she be? Maybe BW removed his ankle bracelet and left the property. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Earlier this week, police had used dogs to search the family’s property on Cushing Highway along with adjacent swaths of land.

So when was the last time anyone other than her husband saw her?
All we really have is one tweet from a reporter who spoke with friends and an article with Ana's mother in Serbia saying Brian and Ana had friends over on NYE. No names, no times, no real specifics at all as far as I'm aware. MOO

Juli McDonald from WBZ (tv station in Boston area) reported that "They hosted friends for NYE." Her mother was told by her son-in-law "not to worry about her missing daughter" (reported above from report in kurir). Whether he killed her or not, I have no idea. If not, maybe one of the friends whom they hosted on NYE left with her in their car. She could have been an Eastern European spy (she reportedly had very refined language skills - her English having only a very slight accent) and the time was for her to "return to base" before getting further legally entangled in any of the shenanigans for which her husband has been convicted. The mother in law may in fact have seen her leaving with suitcases, but it might have been with one of their guests at what was actually an earlier hour than she thought, and it would have been due to a "work emergency" even if not one with the property management firm for which she worked.
Would a spy give birth to three children and then up and leave them?

Of course. The selling could be completely unrelated to her going missing.
She posted on her instagram in March that she was moving with the family to DC. That's apparently when her job started. The DOJ sentencing memo noted in August that Ana got a job in DC that meant an "increase in salary and benefits" but unfortunately her husband could not move due to his mom's condition and this legal case.

So I agree I think she was selling all of her MA holdings and moving her life, business, and family down to DC. She seemed to really like it. Her best friends were there according to her IG posts.

I am starting to get the feeling her husband was not particularly involved in her plans anymore and he did not like it.

Ana and her husband rent the current home. Here is some additional information on Ana's real estate activities. Note it looks like she has sold all her MA properties while keeping her DC and Baltimore properties. Hmmmmm....

Jerusalem Road
Bought in 2020 for $800K, sold in March '22 for $1.395mm
$600K mortgage, $100K HELOC

43rd Street, Washington DC
Bought in March '22 for $1.3mm
Mortgage of $910K
Currently owned by Ana

541 Revere St, Unit B
[Bought ?]
[Sold 12/29/22]

6 Edgewood Road (Marblehead)
Bought September 2018, $510K
Sold December 2020, $840K

529 S. Lehigh Street (Baltimore)
Bought in September for $191K
Currently owned by Ana
Where is this?

541 Revere St, Unit B
[Bought ?]
[Sold 12/29/22]

I feel sometimes that we're doing a disservice to a potential victim by suggesting, without proof, that she was manipulated and controlled by a significant other.

From what I've seen she appeared to be a very capable, confident and strong woman.
Respectfully I think people are also saying by this to not blame her for her husband’s crimes - that she likely was manipulated by him in many ways and is a victim.

She posted on her instagram in March that she was moving with the family to DC. That's apparently when her job started. The DOJ sentencing memo noted in August that Ana got a job in DC that meant an "increase in salary and benefits" but unfortunately her husband could not move due to his mom's condition and this legal case.

So I agree I think she was selling all of her MA holdings and moving her life, business, and family down to DC. She seemed to really like it. Her best friends were there according to her IG posts.

I am starting to get the feeling her husband was not particularly involved in her plans anymore and he did not like it.
That's what I was hinting at. It's possible that a planned move to DC included her and her kids, but not her husband or MIL.

LE was there with dogs. Where could she be? Maybe BW removed his ankle bracelet and left the property. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Earlier this week, police had used dogs to search the family’s property on Cushing Highway along with adjacent swaths of land.

I don't remember reading either way - did we know he had electronic monitoring and not just a traditional check-in with the probation officer thing?

Lol. He’s literally the only one who could have done this. I didn’t imagine they’d take him this soon. Kids must have been a concern
I think they had reason to be concerned. If he did, in fact, harm his wife, he is pretty desperate right now.

He is about to be sentenced for the art scams. With his ailing mother and 3 very young boys to care for, he must be worried about who can care for them. It wouldn't be a surprise if he took the cowards way out, like Josh Powell. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member