MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As many have said, Brian's sense of entitlement is brazen.

I read through all of the "Walshe supplemental sentencing memo" that was issued on June 6, 2022. I don't know why Brian wasn't yet serving the 30 months' imprisonment sentence imposed by the government on that date.

Brian's ransacking of his father's estate was audacious. Brian's dad died while traveling in India on September 21, 2018. Brian knew he'd been excluded from the will and hadn't spoken with his father in years.

Brian contacted a friend of his father's saying he needed to get keys to his father's house in order to get some documents to transport his father's body back from India. Brian knew this friend would have keys since he was an architect who was involved in renovating the house. Cleverly, the friend saw Brian's dad's will on a desk and photographed it before Brian arrived at the house. The friend knew Brian's father had specifically left Brian "his best wishes and nothing else" in the will. Brian didn't tell any of the relatives mentioned in the will that his father had died, which is probably why there is no obituary to be found for Dr. Thomas M. Walshe, a prominent neurologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Brian didn't know the friend had taken pictures of the will, so Brian immediately destroyed it. Brian went to the courts on December 13, 2018 saying that, in the absence of a will, he should be the Personal Representative for the estate. As soon as he got that designation, he began plundering his father's estate. He withdrew over one hundred thousand dollars from his dad's bank accounts. Brian made arrangements with an estate sale company and quickly sold valuable household items in January of 2019, items such as paintings by Joan Miro and Dali; oriental rugs; Merona glass; Asian art; pottery; and a car. Brian was even trying to make arrangements to sell his father's house before the courts caught him.

To get a sense of the value of these items, the photos below are from the estate sale. Brian refused to provide an inventory of what was in the home before he ransacked it. His father's money and items were primarily supposed to go to Brian's father's sister in Florida and her children. This woman lived in Florida in subsidized housing.

View attachment 393966
View attachment 393967
View attachment 393973

View attachment 393970

All information above can be found at this link:
Thank you for the synopsis. This is absolutely disgusting behaviour. This man has no moral compass IMO.

Now I wonder if LE investigating in DC, including her condo there, uncovered information leading them to securing a warrant to search the house in Mass today. What a mess. Those poor little kids, old enough to know the upset, too young to understand. Moo
:confused: Yes, so sad. The 4 and 6 yr olds are going to be asking so many urgent questions---"where is Mommy, where is Dad? Why can't we go home? "

I hope this gets sorted out really quick so they can get settled into their new home situation. Hopefully Ana's sister?

As many have said, Brian's sense of entitlement is brazen.

I read through all of the "Walshe supplemental sentencing memo" that was issued on June 6, 2022. I don't know why Brian wasn't yet serving the 30 months' imprisonment sentence imposed by the government on that date.

Brian's ransacking of his father's estate was audacious. Brian's dad died while traveling in India on September 21, 2018. Brian knew he'd been excluded from the will and hadn't spoken with his father in years.

Brian contacted a friend of his father's saying he needed to get keys to his father's house in order to get some documents to transport his father's body back from India. Brian knew this friend would have keys since he was an architect who was involved in renovating the house. Cleverly, the friend saw Brian's dad's will on a desk and photographed it before Brian arrived at the house. The friend knew Brian's father had specifically left Brian "his best wishes and nothing else" in the will. Brian didn't tell any of the relatives mentioned in the will that his father had died, which is probably why there is no obituary to be found for Dr. Thomas M. Walshe, a prominent neurologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Brian didn't know the friend had taken pictures of the will, so Brian immediately destroyed it. Brian went to the courts on December 13, 2018 saying that, in the absence of a will, he should be the Personal Representative for the estate. As soon as he got that designation, he began plundering his father's estate. He withdrew over one hundred thousand dollars from his dad's bank accounts. Brian made arrangements with an estate sale company and quickly sold valuable household items in January of 2019, items such as paintings by Joan Miro and Dali; oriental rugs; Merona glass; Asian art; pottery; and a car. Brian was even trying to make arrangements to sell his father's house before the courts caught him.

To get a sense of the value of these items, the photos below are from the estate sale. Brian refused to provide an inventory of what was in the home before he ransacked it. His father's money and items were primarily supposed to go to Brian's father's sister in Florida and her children. This woman lived in Florida in subsidized housing.

View attachment 393966
View attachment 393967
View attachment 393973

View attachment 393970

All information above can be found at this link:
This defines why his dad just gave him "well wishes" in the will.

Didn't the media reports say K9 were unable to track anything? I wonder where that entailed? Just the swampy area where they were searching yesterday, or anywhere pretty much outside of the house?
I don't think it clarified what area/location they were referring to. I assumed it was the woods they were searching that had no evidence they could see.

I wonder if the "family member" saw her leave until investigators conducted a formal interview explaining that there are charges for lying to police and then that story crumbled.

On the children, if there is no legal guardian available to care for them they will go into "state custody" as in DCYF becomes responsible for them but they look first to kinship placement - they will see if there is a grandparent, aunt, uncle available to care for them. If not, they will go to further out kinship placement - like a cousin or second cousin. Only if there is no one known to the child wiling and able to take custody do they find a foster family. Some foster families specialize in "emergency" care where they are the soft landing place for a day or two while long term care is figured out. It is surely scary so hopefully there are family members close and available who can step in immediately for these boys.
Ana's sister would probably be a good placement---but she lives in Toronto. Does that open up a can of worms if the closest family member lives in a different country?
Sounds more complicated for sure.

I hope this gets sorted out really quick so they can get settled into their new home situation. Hopefully Ana's sister?
I hope so too. It seems like that will be complicated by the sister living in Canada (citizen? permanent resident?). Other than the mother in law, it doesn't seem like there are any first degree relatives in the U.S.
(edited for grammar)

Last edited:
Ana's sister would probably be a good placement---but she lives in Toronto. Does that open up a can of worms if the closest family member lives in a different country?
Sounds more complicated for sure.
Unfortunately yes, to even adopt or get guardianship across state lines is complicated and governed by the ICPC (interstate compact for the protection of children). I don’t know what they’d do if the only suitable kinship placement is out of the country! Usually across state lines they still give preference to the out of state relative and the kids move but the new guardians have to deal with the legal placement from the first state.

Brian's attorney is named in this article. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post her name since she hasn't commented and we can't be sure at this point that she's representing him in this case. Right?

JAN 8, 2023

I truly hope that there really are confirmed sightings of her on January 1 because otherwise, there will have been a lot more time to cover tracks and get rid of evidence. Thank you to whoever posted the article from The Globe that had an interview with her friend that had very strange things about their planned meet up that never happened on December 27.

Husband of missing Cohasset woman charged by police for misleading investigation - The Boston Globe

So far, every interaction seems to have been a phone call that was missed, or texts, just saying, none of those things had to have come from Anna, just from someone who had her phone. I do think it's likely that she was around on New Year's Eve, there's a lot of drinking and something could've happened that night I too, am skeptical of that supposed party that night. So far the narrative is being controlled by those who have a vested interested in painting themselves as clueless and/or have been legally convicted of fraud and accused of purposely misleading the investigation.

I would love to imagine that she has a secret lover, an out of the country plan, but looking at the pictures of her with those darling little boys, I just don't believe it. She knows what kind of man she married and I really don't believe that she would leave those boys to fend for themselves with him.

Let's just hope someone caves with the pressure. Hopefully we don't have another Ma Frazee in the wings.
There is a valid report of Ana calling her mother and leaving a Happy New Years message on the phone, but her mother was asleep already. It was Ana's voice. Her mother said she called an hour after midnight---but the interview didnt specify what time zone it referred to. Was it an hour after midnight Boston time?

It was in a Serbian article and someone translated it--I will try and finds it again to link it

I’m proud to report my niece had an ankle monitor. If she went the least little bit out of her zone it flashed and then they called her. I was impressed with its accuracy.
That's great! I hope they've been perfected so they're more accurate than ever. Martha Stewart slipped hers off and told her probation officer she did. KM (Jennifer Dulos case) cut his off, was sent to jail but was released in a few months.

Great find, @Knox! From Google Translate:

[...]

Yesterday, the courier found Ana's mother Milanka, who lives in Belgrade. The worried woman told us that she has not slept for days and that she is on medication. As she says, her other daughter, who lives in Canada, informed her that Anna was missing.

I don't know what to do with myself! Alone in the bedroom, I wonder where my daughter is and if she is okay. I am in daily contact with my son-in-law Brian, who reported her missing, but also with my other daughter in Canada - says Milanka and adds that she cannot even guess the reason for Ana's disappearance.

As far as I know, on New Year's Eve, nothing indicated such a scenario. Anna, Brian, their children and friends were in their home and enjoying themselves. Anna called me around one hour after midnight to wish me a Happy New Year. I can't forgive myself for not answering! I was sleeping and, like a dreamer, I saw the call and said to myself "I'll call her in the morning". Ana then called her sister, but she didn't answer either, and her godmother from Belgrade couldn't hear the phone because of the music - says a visibly worried woman.

[...]

As they explained to me, she was supposed to go to the airport together with a colleague, but no one knows if she got into that taxi. What calms me down is the fact that my brother-in-law told me that he is convinced that she is alive and well, and I believe him! - says Milanka and adds that her daughter and son-in-law had a good relationship and marriage.

[...]

... says our interlocutor, adding that Anna's two phones have been unavailable since the moment of her disappearance, and that her credit cards have not been used since January 1.

@katydid23, Knox found and posted the article. I just ran it through Google Translate. ^^^

I don't think it clarified what area/location they were referring to. I assumed it was the woods they were searching that had no evidence they could see.
Local and state police in Massachusetts used police dogs to scour a wooded area near the Cohasset home of a missing mom and searched the family pool Saturday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M